Brit/pol/ - Alcoholism Edition

----- ----- strawpoll.me/11876047/ ----- -----

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpRE6NraUyA
youtube.com/watch?v=jpnbSZGlhq4
lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/8-iain-dale/406-iain-dales-brexit-briefing
whatdotheyknow.com/request/safe_beneath_the_watchful_eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=Tef5gt2-LtM
youtube.com/watch?v=wqgkZDbe4Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime posters are paedos

not true

>290
>YKTD
>autism not even once

Hello lads, just thought I'd pop in to see how my fellow Brits are doing and make an enquiry!

I was wondering if Brit/pol/ is redpilled yet? You know, stopped all this civic nationalist nonce-rubbish. After all it's not just the Muslims that have cause Britain's decline, they're just a symptom of wider post-revolutionary materialist philosophy becoming popular in the circles of our leadership and Normie culture, and how ethnic consciousness has been replaced with a willingness to see every person as an equal as to achieve a classless and identity stricken society in order to increase the efficiency of a hyper capitalist consumerism by forcing every human being to be part of a single amorphous highly malleable culture.

It'd be great to know that Brit/pol/ has finally grown out of it's pro-Tory capitalist phase and has accepted some kind of traditionalist or Fascist third-way ideology that rejects both capitalist and Marxist materialism in favour of creating a society with a higher purpose other than shopping.

Friendly reminder that we should have never got involved in WW2, Mosley was right and Thatcher was an mediocre PM that fundamentally did not change anything about our nation's cultural degeneration.

Thanks chaps see you all later!

He's right you know, Brexitards...

>tfw I criticized israel in public today and didn't get arrested

>noone

Non tripshit edition this way lads

Who is this Russian hacker known as "Noone"?

I've always believed these things, I think there are very few that are unironically civiv ITT

THINGS

Who /proudoftheirtown/ here?
>youtube.com/watch?v=SpRE6NraUyA
>youtube.com/watch?v=jpnbSZGlhq4

Thread splitting should be punishable by death desu lad

>classless
This is perhaps the most ugly part of current neoliberalism. It has become taboo, almost, to speak of class in Britain.

Now we are all "middle class" and "aspirational", the "working class" are only to be spoken of in sentences admonishing the labour party for having the gall to talk about the poor, and there is no "upper class" just "upper middle class", which anyone can get into if they just ASPIRE hard enough.

Evening YKTD.

Like 70% of the working class are now underclass plebs

Thread splitting is worse the Tripfags
Also
>Non-YKTD edition
>Has his name in the title

>do it.

When did the public become so malleable that "OBEY" became a genuine command that they'd follow instead of just a They Live parody?

I'm going to be on a 750 calorie diet from tomorrow for a little while, so far I have it planned as protein drinks and packets of twiglets for fibre, I can't see anything wrong with this.

What's for dinner lads? I'm having Steak pie.

Imperial Leather

>Thread splitting is worse the Tripfags
Fine, enjoy another day with YKTD. I'm out.

Why dont you just have a chicken salad for every meal?

Iain Dale's (who voted leave) weekly Brexit podcast is worth a listen. Nige is interviewed on this week's ep.

lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/8-iain-dale/406-iain-dales-brexit-briefing

Don't know what to have.

May as well put a trip on by this point lad

Agree. But the triggering

>do it.
>Towy Boaú

Why?

n-nani?

I'm vegan, I have to get my protein from either quorn (mycoprotein), or vegan blend protein from myprotein, in order to get protein that has a complete amino acid profile.

Good.

That's fucking embarrassing.

fat spook/10

YKTD is an attention seeker but you can ignore him. Thread splitting fucks up discussion, its objectively worse.

>i'm vegan

I was specifically asked why I don't eat chicken, it was entirely appropriate for me to bring it up.

>I'm vegan

>I'm vegan
Kill yourself my man

To London's credit I'm pertty sure those are satirical posters but the fact that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and the "We know you don't have a TV licence, prepare for arrest goyim" ones that the government actually do put up is telling enough

It's a shoop user.

Wasn't protein a meme?

I remember reading something about feeding the third world that came down to "Take care of the calories and the protein will take care of itself"

Is it illegal to possess this graph in the UK?

All you do each thread is complain about YKTD. You're just as bad at this point, if not worse due to the fact that YKTD at least contributes to actual discussion.

Jesus Christ people it's NOT CUNTING REAL FFS. Same as that Safe Beneath watchful eyes thing.

Utter cretins.

YKTD is right, brit/pol/ is fucking reddit tier in terms of discussion.

The holocaust don't real

>brits can no longer say this

>Same as that Safe Beneath watchful eyes thing.
That one was real.
whatdotheyknow.com/request/safe_beneath_the_watchful_eyes

Got that VPN working alright there mate?

It's a fake, the originals are about not playing loud music, not eating stinky food (stinking out the trains even more) and giving up your seat to an elderly person or pregnant woman (most Euro and pakiscums hog the seats instead of letting elderly/preggers sit down).

t. Seen them for myself as I live here.

You could probably just replace YKTD with a bot script and nobody would know.

But it's highly believable, it's the way this country is heading.

You'd prefer a reddit safespace to brit/pol/ vegancuck

I know you're joking, but on the subject of VPNs, I recently purchased a subscription to nordVPN and it is fucking ace.

>as I live here
My condolences

Exactly, it's Uncanny Valley territory

he's critical and vigilant. that's based

Not really.

>YKTD is right

>I got laughed at for being a fag
Better call them redditors.

He probably earned 30 quid

this. clearly fake as there's two white cartoons, no black cartoon, never would have passed the diversity checks.

But YKTD is one of the most valuable posters here, yeah, he is a tripfag, he is a miserable, pessimistic cunt, he is welsh, but he knows his stuff.

>americans will belive this again
are you the gimpposter?

Everyone knows that real discussion does not start until NEET hours. You brought up a diet (That is going to fail anyway because 750 calories is fuck all) which is hardly political discussion user.

You know what else is reddit tier? Being a vegan faggot.

it feels so good

1 = about 1/5 of 7
7 = under 1/2 of 12 (and inexplicably slimmer.)
12 = about 4/5 of 39

ORANGE
SURGE

Is this shit for real!??!!

Hitler was vegetarian.

If we don't leave the EU, will we still be able to move freely to other EU member states?
At least that'll make emigrating easier, unless May *really* wants to fuck us over.

I have created, through repeated meditation and prayer, a way to ignore him and respond to him as if he were a normal poster.

I havent been on Brit/pol in a while, and Im surprised hes back (if its even the same guy), last I was here was pre-referendum, been posting on the TRS forums since Brit/pol/ got fucking bluepilled to an unmanageable degree at one point.

>YKTD
>valuable

pick one.

On reflection I really over-did that image, would be better with less stuff in it.

I'm not quite sure who you mean so I don't think so.

>vegan = vegetarian
>Hitler did nothing wrong

Is that a response to the snoopers charter?

Are VPNs even worth getting if I want to avoid getting MAYd on too hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tef5gt2-LtM

>20:25

>I think (Modern British 21st Century society) is probably the most moral it's ever been in our history

youtube.com/watch?v=wqgkZDbe4Xk

a North Cal understating of Scotland

Read the replies you cuck face.

>tfw no question time
Fuck, Thursdays are depressing.

YKTD seems autistic, but he is a voice of decency.
Brit/pol/ is full of
ethnics
neets
jews
paedo anime posters
in addition to a curry muncher halfbreed, fucking a yemini and a quarter jew, there is a literal gypsy subhuman lurking around

1st Corinthians, Chapter 14, Verse 34.

Has he gone senile/mad in recent months or something? He's really beginning to annoy me, despite being a big supporter and fan of his literature.

Your point?

lel, vegans are such faggots.

>no QT
What? Why?

Is Are Neil still on?

>yankmongs
>relevant

Reminder not to trust Ipsos Mori polls

The holocaust isn't r

It's not Peter that says it

You should watch the interview, the atheist is completely out of his depth and gets BTFO so many times

I think he's finally starting to sink into the blackpill, he claims he has been since 2010 but 2015 and Brexit being denied was really the nail in the coffin

>I'm vegan
i genuinely do hope you are taking the piss

Something better than all that fucking garbage.