Is France still France?

Is France still France?
I wonder where should I spend New Years eve. I have some doubts about France. Should I avoid popular places with large number of people? Someone please ask terrorists in Paris and tell me what places will be safe this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5iafqt/the_best_photo_ive_ever_taken_with_my_iphone/
youtube.com/watch?v=_KDbC12YJGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France is no longer France, don't bother. Stay in based Poland, which is still Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

You should go to Mecca. Familiarize yourself with the future.

>"Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris
>youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Nah, Poland will be last country in Europe that will fall under Islam. You're in the shortlist though.

I don't understand.

Parisian here, honestly just spend your holiday somewhere else. The tourist parts of the city are overrun with gypsies and roaches that try to scam you. If you move outside of the central arrondissements the only thing you see is brown and black. The Banlieus are exclusively Arabs.

Help us

We have no space left for mosques.

why is europe filled with niggers and dune coon trying to sell cheap handbag and stolen jewelry

>Help us
Why can't you help yourselves?
You have nukes, we don't.

Reddit trash pls go

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5iafqt/the_best_photo_ive_ever_taken_with_my_iphone/

Westerners are obviously buying their stolen shit. Supply and demand, brother.
Capitalism ho!

Just avoid the biggest cities, like every cities in western europe actually
If you want to visit real France you can visit countryside of france like in Auvergne, Limousin, Poitou-Charentes

A BBC monument to symbolize the black rulership over the city.

>I wonder where should I spend New Years eve. I have some doubts about France.
I would have a lot of doubts about France.

Are there white French girls still left in Paris???

yes but they sucks momo cock and are very stupid

Right... That's depressing. Surely not all are coalburners, London has them too but not everywhere and it's usually in the poorer areas shit like that happens.

I dont even really want to travel anymore. Why would I go to France for example just to see the niggers of Paris? If I wanna see niggers ill go to montreal. If I want to travel to europe im gonna have to avoid the big cities but from a tourist perspective im not sure if it will be worth it in that case. Multicult ruined travelling it's sad honestly.

I saw one black guy this year and it was on the University.

>Should I avoid popular places with large number of people?
À ton avis?
Each new year's eve costs us millions in destructions and hospitalizations...

Hence Poland and the Baltics are receiving tourists from Asia now, because they want to see real Europe.

He is getting 18 year old Polish prime pussy and you don't.
>unironically thinking an IQ 80 individual goes to university for "studying"

lucky guy. too bad east europe is so evidently worse than the west standard of living atm otherwise i would seriously think about moving there

Who is going to pay for it?
I heard that your people make riots because they don't want to work that long during the week. We work longer than them and don't complain. What's their problem?

>Should I avoid popular places with large number of people?

new year eve in paris is hell billions of peoples in the street and at 3/4 am drunks and puke everywhere in the street
i did it once, never again

Avoid all major cities.

>Surely they are not all coalburners

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Many girls just outright say they only like Arabs when you meet them for the first time. We are the most cucked nation in the world.

Other than that, white people are seemingly a minority in Paris nowadays (if you don't count tourists). Marine must save us or this city is utterly lost.

Can confirm. Toruń gets flodded with Asian tourists. Probably because of the gothic architecture.

Western Europe is totally cucked. Just stay at home.

Why do you want to go anywhere? I though "traveling for new years" is what women do if they want exotic cock, not normal people.

when was the last time you talked to a grill ?

>east europe is so evidently worse than the west standard of living
I never noticed that. Larger polish cities are on par with any other european city when it comes to standard of living.

>i want to get a phd in math in france but now the country is a shithole

There is a "tradition" of rioting and blowing up things as well as burning cars every new year's eve across France. If you go there avoid crowded places.
Btw "tradition" is the actual word French media use to refer to this kind of behaviour (like when the guys in Calais set the "jungle" to fire).

Sad!

I got a math Phd in France. It is fine because when you do maths you do not care for what happens around you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_KDbC12YJGo

do you know if Ive job opportunities in poland with a computer science degree ?

It's simple really.

>computer science degree
Duh?
Of course. They are always in demand.

Try googling it leaf, jesus. We're a first world country. In warsaw for sure.

>your people make riots because they don't want to work that long during the week
No, the only ones who riot are the arabs and blacks, and not for social reasons but because they are stupid and violent (for instance when one of them dies after ramming a police roadblock, the neighbourhood burns everything...)
Those who don't want to work more than 35h just protest quietly or go on strike. And incidentaly they pay for the destructions of the others.

i thought you were a 2nd world country. a quick google search said so at least

Why would anyone migrate to a shithole?

To find true happiness?

Simple. You give the French nationality to each foreigner five years after his arrival.