Tuvalu Invasion General

>Average IQ of 65
>Not self-sustaining (i.e. has to import food despite being surrounded be rich fishing waters)
>Only claim to fame and source of real income is the stupid .tv domain name
>Can't afford barges so they literally dump their trash and feces into the ocean.
>Little to no infrastructure
>Stirs the shit with major world powers like China and Russia because they're so insignificant they don't fear retaliation (e.g. they condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea).
>Tuvaluan are trying to get refugee status in the west as "Climate Refugees", in order to ruin our society.

12/12/2016 was the day Sup Forums declared war on their pathetic nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Reefs#Republic_of_Minerva
gunbroker.com/item/605282213
mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8#currency=USD
ironplanet.com/Government Surplus
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LETS INVADE.

why dont you want native bitches

yes lets do this

Tuvalu invasion pics

NOTHING BUT DEATH AWAITS IN TUVALU! STAY AWAY.

Death to the UNTERMENSCHEN!

I asked this in the other thread since I don't really understand this Tuvalu thing:

Is that a Union Jack I see in the upper corner of Tuvalu's flag? Does that mean it's in the Commonwealth? Or otherwise somehow falls under British protections?

If so, are we trying to start WWIII?

I think the king of the degenerate nation loved the design so much that he put it on the flag.

We shall change it to our beloved swasdika.

>invading a sinking island

wew nice one lads

We will turn Tuvalu into a powerhosue microstate

So Tuvalu is where they keep the Umbrella corporation eh?
>T-virus
>T
>Tuvalu
My god...

We're white.

We don't give a fuck if it's sinking, we're gonna Netherlands that shit.

Yeah. It's a commonwealth nation within military range of Australia and New Zealand.

>Sup Forumsacks building

okay then good luck

Reminder that libertarian tards tried this only to get cucked by Tonga when the free market couldn't save them.

forgot link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Reefs#Republic_of_Minerva

Interesting. Hey I have Tuvalu's flag in my collection too so apparently they have Internet there!

This is simple as fuck, you would probably need 4 dozen people with rifles and a radio setup, an APC would be nice too, doesn't have to be fancy. Police force is probably miniscule. If you're just going to kill everyone no point in trying to occupy the place. Also power can be cut and so can telephone/internet that isn't satillite. First thing would probably be to destroy those installations. That and radio

Why such a tiny island? Are there really no other islands out there?

It's the most irritating of islands

It must be purged and reclaimed by the white man.

So how do we get there?

Its not that hard to conquer a semite nation, you can do it in 3 steps:

1. Supplies, weapons and vehicles are easy to get, just download TOR browser and go to a subhuman african weapons site, and buy 500 ak47 and a handfull of Hinds for 2 ebola pills and a condom

2. Set up a rally point, like an island close to target nation or the like. Spend a week training these degenerates in basic weapon maintenence and combat, organize all troops into squads and get all avaliable pilots ready

3. 2 hinds are enough to take out their only ship, while the rest targets all communications to prevent enemy reinforcments. After that, prevent anyone from leaving the islands and take out government and other authority.

Posting glorious Sup Forums Navy.

What the fuck are you talking about? This would just make other people come after you and kill you. Pretty sure this Island isn't even self sufficient so they could just stop sending food and gas.

I'd say go for the Maldives instead

No army and no protection.

Except the entire British navy.

Not if we cut comms within the first 10 minutes, and since they dont even have a fucking cesna to defend their airspace we will have full air superiority

Hind>sticks

Nah they'll go full jihad too risky

>Only claim to fame and source of real income is the stupid .tv domain name
someone explain this ?

Wrong, it's not a British territory; therefore military response is not obliged. Commonwealth tier like the dozens of African countries who are always having coups/revolutions/military action.

Still, do not go to Tuvalu.

It's part of the commonwealth.

Someone will find out. They need to contact the outside world for supplies. Killing them off seems retarded

Their government gets like 20% of its revenue from selling .tv domain names.

All armed with these beauties
gunbroker.com/item/605282213

Cuck lets be real here, no company/nation actually wants to give them food and shit, they are coconigger and deserve to die. Besides, if we promise any threatening force something that they want, then we will be fine

>tfw this is solely invented by a obstinately flaggot to get the rare flag

>It's part of the commonwealth.
This does not guarantee military protection.

has anyone considered purchasing some old military vehicles? Gunships/ helicopters are prohibitively expensive, tanks are way overkill and artillery is obviously unnecessary, but half a dozen APCs would drastically lower our losses in the first wave. I would wager there is nothing on the islands larger than a large machine-gun (I think someone mentioned in a previous thread)

If we get /o/ on the case we could fix up a few of these:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/btr-60-8#currency=USD

We just have to shut down the power station and telecommunication center near the coast on the main island. Then go over the runway to the government offices, hospital and national "bank"

Who cares about losses, the price the white man has to pay for its freedom is never too high, and the souls of our white brothers will only strengthen our troops as we land on the beaches of coconigeria and throw ourselfs bravely against their sticks and rocks

Why would you need to secure the hospital?

Way to get off to a bad start dumbass. If you have the government then the coup is over. Bank +1

Why the devil would you take the hospital?

Why do you need to invade the damn country?

Just swarm the place and settle there like the good refugees you all are fleeing political persecution.

Claim you are one six millionth Jewish and need Holocaust bux for your autism.

To prevent niggermagic from ressurecting the spirits of past, present and future

Cut off medical supply

Just buy some surplus humvees..
ironplanet.com/Government Surplus

that's very noble, but bringing half a dozen BTR-60s or OT-64s could be the difference between crushing defeat and total victory.

These island nations do have to have a bunch of small arms to protect themselves from the occasional pirate. That's all worth shit if you're firing at armour.

we've got some 5-50 years before the island is completely covered in water. We don't have time for jewish subversion tricks.

sure. humvees work as well I guess. Just *something* rather than nothing

5-50 Years

Unless you;re building a nuke, what exactly are you going to use that time on an island in the middle of nowhere?

Trips decides what we rename Tuvalu after the conquest.

don't think anyone has really thought that far ahead tbqh

Mother Base

If we hurry up we can probably buy some high tech shit from ISIS for a cheap buck

We are going against this, better hang on to your butts.

I second this.

Obama

Rollin' for Thule
>related youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

They've got some nice aesthetic boats.

We should bring some paint with us.

reroll

This

Sup Forumsistan

This, we could get a couple of Germans to say they're fleeing a war zone in cologne and that tuvalu needs more cultural diversity.

Has anyone here ever been to Tuvalu?

Forgot pic

Odin

kek

cant we take care of it before starting the invasion in full force and stop being incognito

I'm sure there's some fags on /k/ that have cannons and machine guns that could arm it out proper

There'd be enough small arms owned by Sup Forums and /k/ to arm the crew a million times over

Frogmen in Kek suits and homemade limpet mines will take care of it

>ironplanet.com/Government Surplus
wtf?

Saint-Rose

Think the plan was to strong-arm the thing from them. from the picture, I can't see the 20mm Oerlikon cannon, which is good. A few old OT-64s from the Czech army would come in cheap if we all chipped in, resist pretty much anything else on the island and would secure my nations reputation in the new state. Also, fully amphibious, which comes in handy for island warfare.

>vehicles

We just need a couple of cars with 23mm AA guns. And some mortars. BMPs and other millitary vehicles would get bogged down in the jungle as well as they require many millitary grade spare parts, just a 23mm mounted on a pick up truck is cheaper, faster and way less expensive.

Getting mortars probably isint too hard. We can manufacture the mortar rounds ourselves.

RPG-7s and AK-47s is all we need otherwise.

Oh and a few boats. Put on a 23mm or even larger anti aircraft gun , some mortars and we could shell them into submission.

We dont even need to kill or injure anybody. The island residents would probably surrender as soon as we entered the town.

We'd take over, basically keep the civilian population subjugated, and slowly breed them out with white people.

95% chance that if you actually do this properly, there will be 0 need for any violence.

NEvermind the link. Wtf is he talking about

German idealism

Sup Forumsland will be ours.

Faggotville

Poland

WW3STARTER

Reroll hail kek

You know what could be ABSOLUTELY devastating?

A VBIED.

Find a truck, fill it to the brim with explosives, and send it to the center of their small capital town.

These have been put to incredibly devastating effect in Syria and Iraq.

The only downside is that it requires a driver.

Or maybe we can figure out how to remote control it, that would be prefferable.

Pic related, detone this in the center of their capital town and their civilian population gets forced into submission instantly.

Israel 2

So close.

Saint-Thule

No need for RPGs and AA guns. It's not like we'd really get them anyway.

.50 BMG rifles offer enough anti-material effect with what they have

Sup Forums and /k/ would have all the small arms (rifles) you'd want.

But honestly, it would just be a better idea to find a remote, way more habitable island in the middle of nowhere and settle there.

The pacific is filled to the brim with islands like this, and many are uninhabited.

Colony of kek?

Kek Republic

Niggers Suck Lol Island

the meme republic

Memetic Free State of Polica

Kangorilla Union

Sup Forumsand

Keklandia

#RefugeesWelcome
>CAPTCHA was pizza

REEE Get out immigrants world fag

1. Cuts off medical care for the enemy