Picture is of refugees that are starving at the border on Mothers day! Their mothers cannot help them because they were...

Picture is of refugees that are starving at the border on Mothers day! Their mothers cannot help them because they were deported.

Is THIS what you wanted?!?!?!

Have some empathy...

leaf

So how's your first day on Sup Forums? You can't shame people here into things.

That wall has a gate, they are free to go back any time they like.

thats a pic of mexicans you mongoloid

>posts pictures of overweight mexican kids and adults

THEYRE STARVING REFUGEES

Mexicans are refugees, shitlord.

what are they seeking refuge from?

rapefugees, maybe

No they're economic migrants

Seriously. Why are you fucking faggots (most likely Liberal brainwashed weedman-voting university queers) making my country look bad on this board. FUCK YOU. TWIKE BITCH.

TWIKE TWIKE TWIKE TWIKE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

A country without gibs.

Agreed, I wish there was a way we could help more. Racist Europeans have no done enough to help the poor refugees, despite being close to Syria than Canada is. I'm happy the Catholic church i go to donates a ton of money to refugees.

>Their mothers cannot help them because they were deported.

Should have deported them all. They have to go back to Mexishit and enjoy a happy mother day.

Lol

I'm not a woman so tactics like this don't work on me.

I remember during the election my good friend started sending pictures of Syrian children, and asking me
"Do you have no heart?"
"Do you really want her to starve to death"
It's when I realized everything Ben Shapiro says about leftists is right. They have no real arguments, and just appeal to peoples emotions.

Nothing in this picture has anything to do with Trump.

What it des have have to do with, though is enforcing the laws that ALREADY existed before Trump.

Is this you wanted? A nation that ignores the laws?

If your mother abandoned you in another country why would you go to the fence to see her on mothers day?

Celebrate holidays in your own countries, you vampires

>not keeping your thoughts clean of jewish trickery

why don't they just GO BACK

Just put all of them on the "other" side of the fence. Problem solved.

Stop! I can only get so erect!

Proving that mexicans love american welfare more than their mothers.

Why cant those women just eat the kids? Problem solved!

Lol nice.

Though to be fair if I were an anchor baby I would despise my mother for that too.

> some empathy
No, fuck them

>Is THIS what you wanted?!?!?!
staged pictures? no. I want them to actually be terrified.

No, i want them to die.
And you to burn!

No, they're invaders.

Wow, I hate borders and law now

A fucking loaf!

>Have some empathy

no

They don't love them enough to go back to Mexico. Yet they wonder why we would want to wall off such a country.

NO I DONT WANT THIS AT ALL...
If you look closely the boarder guard clearly has a full size (duty) glock. thats either a 17, 22, or a 31. ALL OF WHICH ARE MADE IN AUSTRIA.
Get this guard a 1911 and an ar15

>Their mothers cannot help them because they were deported.

>free handouts from the US government are more important to these people than their own mothers

if I didn't want them out before, I do now.

Then how about they go the fuck back?

Fuck u leaf
We are monsters

I am sick of all the apoligists for these criminal scumbacks. They broke a serious law but the enforcers are the bad guys.

At least some are probably anchor babies senpai. If I were then I probably wouldn't care enough about my mom to go back either.

Of course I wouldnt visit her at a fence either unless it was to mock her about being trapped in the other side lol.

You are what exactly? A monster?

The leaf

Walls are racist shitlord

Why no pictures of fathers day?

You're right it's very sad. My empathy is in full effect.

Deport the children too. Now everyone's happy.

There was an actual 5 decade long window to come here and quietly, civilly avail themselves of the American Dream by becoming Americans.

They opted instead to come here to raid for treasure and undermine the values of the people who welcomed them in the first place. Most are too desperate and stupid to even see that's what they did, let alone try to understand why they're now on the other side of a slamming door.

Mexicans are pretty decent people at the atomic level but as a people and a nation I think we're due to sort them out a bit if they insist on being shitty neighbors in perpetuity, which is obviously the case after 50 years of open borders.

Trump isn't in power yet.
These fags were deported by Umbongo.

Tell me more, I'm all ears.

>Is THIS what you wanted?!?!?!
Yes, but the child should be deported as well.

Then the mothers should have taken the little fuckers back with them. Or better yet, dont fucking come here to begin with.

Let them all rot in hell, but before they do, they can be food for the birds

user please
Where is your sympathy. You have stealth technology on everything yet need food for birds?

you took the bait leaf. have some sense.

BAVI

America is for Americans ! Stay on your side of the line !

Fuck you and your emphaty , LEAF!!!

I don't see Empathy reciprocated; It's a one way street. For there to be be mutual respect, there must be an exchange.

Illegals are thinking only of themselves when they come to my country to take from my people, the ones who work, live, pay taxes here.

They don't deserve empathy. They deserve every bit the cold heartedness they offer.

user please
I have no emphaty to donate to you.
America will send aid soon.