Brit/pol/ - Crumpet edition

----- ----- strawpoll.me/11876047/ ----- -----

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGqcweY1a3I
farage.neocities.org/
radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-15/bafta-sets-new-diversity-standards-for-film-awards
strawpoll.me/11876047/
news.sky.com/story/uk-faces-brexit-settlement-bill-of-up-to-16350bn-sky-sources-say-10697402
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hertfordshire

imperium desu

>284
Off yourself

Real thread

t. subhuman

i like crumpets so imma post here

first for classic liberalism

What did Cameron mean by this?

Use thread with new links, sick of using the same old links over and over again.

>splitting
Have a word lads.

>doesn't want a beautiful chinky wife
>doesn't want to be on the right side of Anglo history

The absolute fucking state. Remember this shambles the next time you see autists complaining about me

Fuck off splitters

In herre lads

It's a lot cleaner now than it used to - and continues to in other countries - be.

Large investment in coal until we can fully design and build our own nuclear reactors - then switch to that for our national grid requirements in roughly a 70/30 ratio in order to allow for enough capacity for each to subsidise each other should there be some sort of issue.

can you autists go ONE hour without threadsplitting because every fucker has to get the EPIC NEW THREAD and watch their penis (small) grow in size as you watch the thread you made get replies! you're so important!!!

is a crumpet just a fancier english muffin?

youtube.com/watch?v=UGqcweY1a3I

Permabans really need to be introduced for this shit, I think it's a ploy by them to get /brit/pol permabanned.

How many times burger bro?

Crumpets got a stringy centre.

i don't know about you guys but i nearly have an anxiety attack when making a new thread because of fears of being called out and someone posting it 100milliseconds before me and everyone in britpol laughing at me, even yktd.

its very stressful desu

The Simpsons ruined nuclear in the eyes of the plebs desu

nth for overturning the referendum because it's what St Jo would want

Laugh at him

PBUH

If you're gonna make a thread, at least post recent links ffs.

Some autist made a Brit/pol/ link generator: farage.neocities.org/

If you can't be arsed to find your own links, but I'd prefer it if people actually put effort into finding their own recent links.

I wonder what he'd say if he saw out new hate crime legislation.

He'd probably just start ranting about Protestantism tbvqh

Yes, unfortunately, people now associate cooling towers that put out water as

>Horrible ugly polluting towers! Look at all the greenhouse gas they're putting out! Disgusting!

They are, of course, correct about the greenhouse gas, but not in the way they think they are.

>not drinking a few glasses of scotch to calm the nerves before posting a new thread

this picture is highly unsettling

it looks like a plantars wart

mashallah we need more western kaffir bruddas and sistas to be generous and inviting to the true believers

It's been over two centuries since we were last at war with France.

I think we need to correct that.

I don't mind who makes the new thread, it's just painful to see the obvious rush by anons to outpace me for the sake of outpacing - Three, THREE threads at once, for God's sake

And then you see the divide between people who are making them out of a general sense of duty and those who want to erase all traces of me, for example that one user who spammed his link here because it had headlines that weren't mine, it's just daft, if someone was clear that they would be making the new threads I wouldn't bother

Why? You are undeniably cancer.

I wish more people would ignore your threads and make their own.

Now kids: Don't dissent and don't confront the state.

That's the first sign of undiagnosed depression. If you're thinking about doing something naughty - like opposing nuclear dumping or exposing a paedophile ring, turn yourself into the local police before anything bad happens.

>it's just painful to see the obvious rush by anons to outpace me for the sake of outpacing
I don't care about you, I just want recent links in the OP. That's why I made one.

I'm not a fan of crumpets, they are a bit jellyfied for my liking, muffins are nicer.

We rushed because we knew you would be steaming in with your cock out at 280 posts.

Just can't be having it anymore lad.

it's a much ado about nothing lads

How long do you think will it take for us to actually leave the EU?
(To the nearest decade, preferably.)

Thanks for the advice friend.

>mfw criticized israel in public and didn't go to jail

Why are we (the west) giving a shit about Jihadists having their back doors smashed in, while the UN is openly calling them terrorists in the same statemen they're calling for them to saved?

radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-15/bafta-sets-new-diversity-standards-for-film-awards

You will be barred from winning the two biggest BAFTAs if your picture is not diverse enough.
>Announcing these changes, Bafta stated: “As a champion of creative excellence, we want all talented people to be able to succeed in the industries, regardless of their background.
>“This significant change demonstrates BAFTA’s intention to take a leading role, together with our (((key partners))), in increasing the representation of under-represented groups in front of and behind the camera.”
>Bafta list under-represented groups as women, LGBT, disabled people and those from minority ethnic backgrounds as well as “people from lower socio-economic groups”, the organisation stated in a press release.

I gave up caring about the Syrian rebels when they gassed a bunny rabbit and uploaded the video to youtube.

>thread wars

Yeah, but you got shot and had to pay twenty grand to have the bullet extracted.

If you do that people/YKTD pretending to be other people will just call you a splitter.

good thing no-one had any respect for the BAFTAs already or this might be rustling

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>20 grand
>He thinks 20 grand covers the cost of a fucking plaster, let alone bullet extraction

Look at him, look at him and laugh.

israel isn't a religion

>chinky
>beautiful
I prefer """kids"""

it is to some people

starting a new skyrim playthrough lads, what race should i go if i'm playing as a mage?

breton?

Actually want to murder you desu

Breton, unless you want to be a filthy elf.

I don't honestly think it's about you. People just all want to be OP for some reason.

Fifteen years from the invocation of Article 50.

Agreed. Assad (and Gadaffi for that matter) should have been left to crush the rebellion. They would have managed it in months and we would not have been swarmed with "refugees."

I'm tired of talking to exiled Scottish nonces, dole dossing tripfags who think society would collapse without them, bipolar weirdos spending all their time watching National Action videos on Youtube, grown men who masturbate to Japanese children's cartoons, esoteric Jahanists, and Tory voters who think fixing their local roundabout is the most pressing issue Britain faces today. Brit/pol/ has altogether too many of these types.

nuclear power is fucking retarded

lizardman

as if race matters at all in skyrim, system totally dumbed down! many such cases!

I'd play as one of those Romanian cats and do a sneaky thief build desu.

why

Ignore them.

I would rather people had the courage to do what's right rather than what's popular.

While we're at it, try not to raise inconvenient questions at all. While correlation doesn't imply causation, bad things tend to happen to people who do.

After-all, thanks to our red-white-and-blue Brexit we've no longer got any money for science funding, so we will be creating the Department for Superstition. Be superstitious.

And if you're an expert, remember that your job is to repeat the government line - not question it.

>I don't honestly think it's about you.
Nah, it is. Couldn't stand seeing another thread by the cunt fampai.

because your gay

We wont. Why would the government and media that want us to be in take us out?

>But we voted

Oh, that was a long time ago. We should really vote again. Also EU nationals can vote and so can 16 year olds.

>something something something Chernobylike something something

>strawpoll.me/11876047/
That boat is about to plow into those refugees and fucking drown them.

>that ID

ABSOLUTE MAAD MAN

>I Quite Agree Let's Exchange Contact Information So That We May Dissent Together My Name Is John Smith At 1 Smith Street London Now What Is Yours

who even cares about the BAFTAs anymore

>maybe we can power the country with all the politician's hot air lol!

Have you tried not being an egotistical asswipe?
Just once?

Nord obviously. Always Nord.

Makes sense to me. The future of Britain is going to be a lot more diverse so why wouldn't they want to establish it now?

What? You think that whites would still have media even though they lost their homeland?

Perhaps you're getting angry at the wrong things.

I did it lads.... I drank it

how did you find a pic of me and one of my quotes

I fuking LOVE crumpets!!!!! Just hold the Kebab.

Feminist

Don't spread distasteful conspiracy theories either. Our security services are loyal to the people of this country, and will always act in the best interests of this country. You should at all times trust what they have to say.

History is simply history, and should be left at that. There's no need to dig into these things. Just watch Television - but not recordings any older than one week. Those should be disposed of. There's a good consumer.

I drink it all the time, it's easy when you self suck.

>UK faces Brexit settlement bill of up to £50bn, Sky sources say

news.sky.com/story/uk-faces-brexit-settlement-bill-of-up-to-16350bn-sky-sources-say-10697402

Fucks sake, I would rather go to war with the cunts that pay them a penny more.

>many such cases!

>Go to war with EU because we want our sovereignty back and they're forcing us to pay them an obscene amount of money

>Have to ask America nicely for the codes for our """own""" nuclear deterrent which costs an obscene amount could do fuck-all anyway

I think we'd lose unless we got backing from Russia or the us

Oh, they'll pay it. In fact they'll probably pay more.

Why do they care? It's your money, not theirs.

>Have to ask America nicely for the codes for our """own""" nuclear deterrent which costs an obscene amount could do fuck-all anyway

lies. not how our nukes work.

With what? Our navy is composed of plastic duckies these days.

We have been systematically dismantled as an entity that is able to defend itself.

Better than relying on Saudi oil

It'd be a pretty boring war desu

We wouldn't invade them and they wouldn't invade us, modern AA would keep the skies clear and ASMs would keep the RN confined to port.

Thanks for showing how little you now about such matters.
Seriously, turn the fucking tripcode off idiot you're embarrassing yourself

That's why we need an EU army, dumb-dumb.