How to fix paris ?

This is a fucking shithole right now, waht's Sup Forums's plan to make these problems to disa-fucking-ppear ?

Right wing death squads..

Isn't it obvious? Crusade them all.

Another way would be to just cut ALL gibsmedats.
Down to zero.
You could not say "reconquista" as fast as all of them would crawl back to whatever shithole they came from, becasue nothing is holding them here anymore.

A. Hitler

Just do what you did in the 40's

>How to fix paris ?
To get rid of sub-saharan africans and arabs from middle-east and North-Africa would be a good start

get Russian hackers to fix it

And /thread
In time it won't even be right-wing; just any non-mudslime would be joining a death squad.
But let France burn a little longer. In fact, let the xenophobia rise even further. Let feminazis manguilt the white giant a few more years.

I want the bloodbath to come to be one of such cosmic proportions they will read about it in history books ten thousand years to come.
Let it be known as the nuclear holocaust; the end of all muslims.

But a race war now won't lead to that. We need a few more years for the infectious thorn in the paw of the White Giant to make things a little worse and rouse in Him a little more anger.
Shury-fucking-uken, when He finally wakes up. Holyshit I wouldn't wanna be a nigger then.

>just cut ALL gibsmedats
Best option.
This will solve so much problems: no more shitskins (they will simply extinguish in 20 years), far less poverty, huge savings...

You'd have to be retarded not to see Paris would be pretty cool without nonwhites. It would be pretty easy too if we had the balls to start giving the choice between self-deportation or a firing squad.

Getting to a place where politicians can remove them is going to be tricky. It's going to take a while, one step at a time.

We need to emulate the tactics of the left that brought us here : always keep pushing further right in small increments. Right now, let's get anti-EU populist in power.

>cut shitskin payment
>not expect to get #rekt

There is literally only one solution, and that is to indiscriminately slay every nigger and mudslime on this planet.
All your little circle-jerk fantasies are fucking moot. Kill yourself, nigger.

Arm white frogs with weapons and allow the butchering of niggers and mudslimes.

>not expect to get #rekt
Only in dreams. They'll do what they always do: move to the next country. They are parasite, not predator...

They tend to start riots when not handed enough gibmedats.
You really think they'd just pack up their shit and leave?

.-.. worth a shot, I guess. Though I really would prefer getting to hang niggers in the streets. But that's probably just me and a rare few people who'd actually prefer this.

Ooooh riots.
How scary.
Nobody gives a shit about rioting muslim simians.

Cut off gibs for foreigners. Seriously that's it. Every country that stops subsidizing economic migration will stop having economic migrants. The ones that are already in country will chimp out and garner deportation. The ones that want to migrate there will stop wanting to migrate there the second the gibs are cut off.

Except for literally everyone caught up in it.
And in the case of "niggers are no longer given anything. Let them starve to death for all we care"-level, we'd see a little more than broken windows and burning cars.
But I don't hold it against you, being unable to fathom this idea. Your people haven't been right in the head since '45

>we "liberated" the French from this

I could cry

>How to fix Paris

It should be done to remove the incentives to move here legally but it wouldn't be enough to revert the demographic damages.

Too many of them have been naturalized after a few years or had kids here. Most of the nogs and kebabs you see in Paris are technically French except they aren't. We'll eventually need to deport non-whites after revoking their passport.

Is there any successful black community on earth?

Some bombings would work just fine :D

In other words
>we need race war

Scroll up, I explained this already.

No.

Actually there are some in Africa if by successful you mean relative safety and well-being.

Don't forget about civil war. Some people needs to pay for what they've done.

you know how.

Underrated post from my britbong friend here

>we'd see a little more than broken windows and burning cars.
We still have police forces you know. Until know their orders were to let the young men (we call them "des jeunes", we're not racist) burn cars and shiet, but it could chang given the situation... I'm certain many of them would be more than happy shoot for real.

This!

"Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als Schrecken ohne Ende."

>"Better a scary ending than neverending scare"

Carpet-nuking is a final solution.
Same goes for Germany.

France needs to deport anyone with brown eyes. Unless they do that their country is doomed.

Sorry, but I just have zero faith in France doing anything right.
See you after the race war.
The race war will end those opposing it in its wake. There will never be a civil war, as those siding with the nigger also are exterminated.

>I just have zero faith in France doing anything right.
You're right, it was just theoretical. Nobody will ever cut the welfares here, it's an old tradition since WW1.

Burn a nigger.

But what happens when the money runs out and hyperniflation starts to set in?

The money doesn't run out.
It's bad for business when a country goes bankrupt. It leads to world wars and whatnot.

Need proof?
>What is Greece

>But what happens when the money runs out and hyperniflation starts to set in?
Your country becomes France.