FBI raiding Hammond and Tangipahoa PD

Thought itd be worth posting here, it just broke into the news so there's not much to go on, but I'm in town and may get first hand pics if you guys want

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_9e707b84-c2eb-11e6-8888-e332dd5c4b9a.html?sr_source=lift_amplify

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrz.com/news/fbi-raids-hammond-police-local-sheriff-s-office-thursday
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_9e707b84-c2eb-11e6-8888-e332dd5c4b9a.html?1481823962176
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Teams of FBI agents descended Thursday upon the Hammond Police Department and Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office.

>"We are conducting multiple court-authorized actions," said Craig Betbeze, a spokesman for the FBI's New Orleans field division. "The investigations are ongoing."

>Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Daniel Edwards and Hammond Police Chief James Stewart did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

>Stay with The Advocate for more details on this breaking story.

Yes OP, go snap some shots and post. What else you got going on today?

Alright I'll be there in a bit

Bumping for your safe travels friendo.

Don't let this thread die until then

Why are fbi raiding a pd?

My guess is it's racism! Fucking white people...

Got your back like a buttcrack bro.

Bump for interest

Maybe true detective was onto something, and these departments are involved with child abuse.

You still here?

Were they too racist?

We just gotta keep this thread bumped in case OP is in fact, NOT a faggot. Bumpining for heterosexual OP.

Drugs is what the internet says.

I live in st charles parish, they need to raid st Tammany's pd, most corrupt in the state

Well its gotta be either racism or something that took place over multiple states or wire transfers. Anybody got guesses?

Maybe . wbrz.com/news/fbi-raids-hammond-police-local-sheriff-s-office-thursday

WHAT THE FUCK THE RUSSIANS CAN HACK POLICE DEPARTMENTS NOW??????

WE NEED TO STOP THE RUSSIAN SCUM

OY VEYY THOSE RUSSIANS ARE HACKING MY SHEKELS

STOP THEM GOYIM

Because all PDs are good-old-boys clubs.
Because some PDs are corrupt as fuck.

I never knew their sophistication. Hacking drug deals into the police dept? They're good

Well drugs and money it is! Granted if you get caught buying an 1/8th of weed in your vehicle, when you get out of jail, your car belongs to them. Because it was used in a drug exchange. That shit just aint right, but its legal there. Wonder what these old boys got caught up in.

Our whole state is corrupt. Wasn't Jeff Davis parish involved in something recently?

Wow nice source you have there buddy

this whole country is corrupt

Bump. Where are you OP?

Op here, got some stuff but it's awful

They started watching us while I tried to take a pic

Another one

no crime in taking pictures, as long as your on public property and not in their way

Bumping

>Law enforcement doing their job is breaking news

Sup Forums is slow today.

Were gonna go to the tangi PD place instead, see if we can nab a couple good shots there. Also WGNO is reporting over 100 agents there

About a decade ago ATF disarmed an entire Louisiana parish Police dept. It could be nothing more than departmental arrogance, corrupt politics. Anybody's guess in our own 3rd world banana republic.

just man up and take pics, you are in public jackwad

OP here can't do it they're following us

If you don't hear back from me I committed suicide from two bullets to the back of the head

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

>police corruption
>in Louisiana

YOU DON'T SAY

On a related note seems to be about drugs theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_9e707b84-c2eb-11e6-8888-e332dd5c4b9a.html?1481823962176