Did Sup Forums see the latest Leftist Propaganda? Hacksaw Ridge

I think Mel Gibson is an establishment shill for making this pro-establishment SJW movie. This movie promotes pasicism and cowardism. I can't believe they are glorifying a coward who wouldn't shoot his weapon at the enemies. What does Sup Forums think of anti-military cowards? Should Desmond Doss have gone to jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI
youtube.com/watch?v=bsve9wB_sEA
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassPacifist
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck are you talking about? he still preformed an extremely useful function even if he refuses to fire a gun. fuck off.

Yeah the janitors who cleaned the shell factories also preformed a useful functions, doesn't mean they deserve as much respect as the real men who fought.

FUCK forgot trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI

Yeah going back in and saving 75 people is a cowardly thing to do XD

>a janitor on the home front contributed as much as a medic who saved 75 men
gr8 b8 m8
also medics arent combatants anyway you dumb cunt

Yeah sure, waiting until all the real men die and then grab a few bodies back is sooooooo brave XDXDXDXD

He wasn't a medic dumbfuck. He was assigned in the rifle platoon. You better be trolling

Nigger should have applied to be a conscientious objector, then. Saving 75 lives excuses him.

>"as an army medic Doss single-handedly evacuated the wounded near enemy lines - braving enemy fire and putting his own life on the line.
fuck off nigger

He did apply for medic but the military was sick of his pacifistic bullshit and to get back at him they forced him in the rifle unit.

So he saved people that would collect Veteran pay for the rest of their lives?

>"Desmond Thomas Doss was a United States Army corporal who served as a combat medic with an infantry company in World War II."
he was a medic senpai. end of story. He did his job, and then some.

The entire movie:

>Depicts only white Christian men as the true heroes

>Shows Japs as the savages they are

>Has no minorities (edgy women, dindus) in roles they shouldn't be in

>Directed by God emperor Mel

A fucking leaf.

>savage japs
r8 my fresh oc senpai

This. I thought I was going to be kinda gay from the trailers but it was actually pretty good

I still think he's a hero for what he did, but if you refuse to fire a weapon in defense of your country because of your meme religion you're a cucked beta who should be executed.

In the movie they forced him to join the Rifle group. But still medics waste money anyways

>>Depicts only white Christian men as the true heroes
Desmond Doss had brown eyes in the movie, in real life he had sky blue eyes. They are making him non-white for the movie

>>Shows Japs as the savages they are
No it shows the racist Americans portraying them as savages, when he actually meets one it shows how the Japanese soldier is helpless and Doss saves his life by applying a bandaid on him

>Has no minorities (edgy women, dindus) in roles they shouldn't be in
His wife was a nurse. MUH WOMEN CAN WORK TOO! Did you see her in a kitchen or working and she was single as well.

>Directed by God emperor Mel
Who joined them.

The fighting was more intense than the first time I watched Saving Private Ryan.

He refused to even TOUCH a gun in basic training. He almost got interned for it.

This is terrible b8 holy shit

0/10 bait

Kek. 2 nukes weren't enough.

the day of the rake is coming, leaf.

prepare your butt

The main actor has the voice way too similar to the pervert of Family guy, you know the old guy.

>tfw no good "japan dindu nuffin" thread to trigger weebs in

You guys are terrible trolls

LOL TRUE

This movie was incredible. If you didn't like it go get your faggot gender reassignment surgery

Hilarious bro XD

You are transgender for liking the coward Doss.

Can we meme this pol?
youtube.com/watch?v=bsve9wB_sEA

suuuuuure XDXDXD

He doesn't want to touch a gun.

Ok, I don't see the problem: knife and handgrenade then like the arditi of the first world war.

I truly hate pacifists but treating and lugging the injured is a decent task and one less rifle won't make a difference.

Still the movie glorifies cowardice so I am definitely going to skip it.

you keep using that word. i dont think you know what it means

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadassPacifist

>checks flag

Ya you're a fucking troll.

>its cowardly to rescue 75 men without a weapon in enemy controlled territory.

Sounds pretty fucking based and brave to me.

Day of the rake when!?

>tvtropes

Also we're talking about fiction.
Also by that standard he'd just be a normal, non badass pacifist.

They literally showed a white christian male as a hero preaching and praying all movie and you think its blue pilled?