Ask a Muslim anything about Islam, Life of an Indian Muslim, etc

>mfw not leftie
>mfw hardcore right wing
>but mfw much worse according to Sup Forums
>mfw hardcore right wing Muslim.

Salam Sup Forums. I just wanna make the Ummah great again.

SUGGESTED READING:
>The Quran (Original)
>The Quran Translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
>The Quran translated by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
>Hadith: Sahi Bukhari
>Sirat Rasul Allah: Prophetic Biography

chapters 7-9 of the Qur'an what are they about? summary please

bait thread not a Muslim

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234,236; 7:62:64,65,88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq:365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) has sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?

BOMB IN LOO
O
M
B

I
N

L
O
O

As-salamu alaykum brother, do not let the kaffir discourage you. The time of Gogg and Magog approaches. I'm not even Muslim, but at this point we deserve to live under a Caliphate as punishment for our degeneracy. Plus, Muslim qt3.14s

Why aren't you a Quranist? Why do you still believe in hadiths?

hope the hindu's wipe you out

pls leaf

RARE
A
R
E

>believing in 7th century google translate

idk didn't read yet lol. I usually read the smaller chapters at the end of the Quran cause they're more interesting. I'm planning to read Quran seriously from now.

Oh yeah faggot?

nice copy pasta lol

stfu hungary and arrest soros first

Walaikum Assalam brother. Yeah m8 it scares me to think the final days

Hadiths because traditional practices (like how to offer salat) aren't mentioned in Quran.

>Hadiths because traditional practices (like how to offer salat) aren't mentioned in Quran.

This meme again. When you were a little boy did you open a hadith book and go "oh so that's how you pray"

Or were you taught by your parents/teachers?

Thanks m8. It's an old one.

I've looked every single one up, and they all seem to check out.

Okay.

Do you think that all extreme (by the definition of the West, anyway) Muslims should be publicly denounced and have their faith revoked?

After all, they're committing shirk.

no you faggot because we would literally end up like christcucks who borrow yuletide practices if it weren't for Hadith.

And Quran is for basic faith. It's not a book of fiqh or jurisprudence. You're supposed to study Quran and Hadith and form fiqh and refine Islamic jurisprudence. Hadith are very important for this.

>AMA Mudslim

How many total kids did Mohamed rape?

Is it better to be moving or standing still when you set off the suicide bomb?

Do you believe demons exists?
Do you believe black magic exists, and ordinary people can use black magic?

Talk a little bit about Sahi Bukhari book 23:374

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

>We were (in the funeral procession) of one of the daughters of the Prophet (ﷺ) and he was sitting by the side of the grave. I saw his eyes shedding tears. He said, "Is there anyone among you who did not have sexual relations with his wife last night?" Abu Talha replied in the affirmative. And so the Prophet told him to get down in the grave. And so he got down in her grave.

Your religion is awful funny

Don't expect me to repeat Sup Forumss narrative. I'm a right wing Muslim so obviously I'll shill for Muslim dominance.

Thing is Muslims aren't as subtle as Jews at this. What Muslims should ideally do is migrate globally but not en masse, propagate their faith in a very welcoming and gentle manner, while also following the customs and manners of the regions they migrate to, not go durka durka or start chimping out, study and work hard and take up influential jobs and positions and make Ummah great again.

> stfu hungary and arrest soros first

We'd like to do it too.

What is your reasons for it?

Are you pro hillary or pro trump? (not sure that "right wing muslim" means that you are right wing and muslim, or there is a muslim right wing )

What do you think about the mass immigration to EU, and the terror threat?

What do you think, can they muslim ppl integrate to EU, or they just there for social shit?

Is islam the religion of peace?

Why are you ignoring my question? I asked you here

What does that have to do with committing shirk? They're doing that and any 'true' Muslim should be calling them out on it and denouncing them as Muslims, but they're not.

Why?

Muslim here. Islam is the ultimate redpill against degeneracy. Natsoc and others has benifits aswell but against international Jewry, you have no chance. Only Islam can really destroy and conquer the whole Earth, which we will in the upcoming year God willing. I, myself, a white man plan to go back and live with muslim brothers in the future. I urge every Muslim to go back and leave the whites alone. Fight their own battle. And us, trying to reform ourselves and eventually conquer the world is truthfulness or ally ourselves with the whites. I pity what the Jews are doing to your heritage. I hope someone like Trump pull a Fourth Reich. Peace Brothers

We already ended up like the Christcucks because of the hadiths you asshat. A lot of beliefs and practices modern Islam has is not present in the Quran, some outright contradicts it. Dajjal, for example. Big figure in Islam, zero presence in quran.

In case you don't know how hadiths work and for the purpose of red pilling all the kuffars in this thread, here's how it typically go:

>I heard from my brother who heard from his imam who heard from his father who heard from his uncle who heard from his friend who heard from a friend of the prophet that saw him doing so and so

You can have faith and say the Quran remains unchanged for 1400 years but believing in hadiths is just stupid on so many level. What guarantee have you that these things are perfectly preserved?

Wow, a real mooslim, ass salami lake cum :3
What will you do when the United Anglo Forces, led by Ben Garrison, come to your pitiful country to clean out all of the shit?

Oh, and hows the weather in India?

>propagate their faith in a very welcoming and gentle manner
You are a LARPing fedora or a retard. The pedophile warlord would kill you for apostasy and hipocrisy

why do you worship a pedohile?

Do you support killing apostates? Adulterers? Whores? What do you think of the kuffar? Are you happy that Muslims are well on their way to conquering several European countries.

Hey hardcore right winger muslim, why dont you go full jihad on the right wing hindus, eliminating you both, and leaving the nation prosperous with actual worthwhile centrist citizens? Plz. I am sick and tired of you both.

There are 50 muslim-majority countries around the world and they are all complete shit aside from 2 cities with most citizens living in the 7th century.

Why would anyone want anything to do with muslims? Are you just tsun-tsun for strong white secular seed?

Islam is the greatest redpill in becoming a hated virgin for the rest of your life. Practicing Islam will only destroy the idea that we can bring back the Nuclear Family to its former glory.

no
fuck you
fuck your cult
sage

No. Extremism, though dissuaded, is still not Shirk.

Shirk is the highest degree of sin. Shirk is when you join ranks with Allah.i.e., when you engage in polytheism, idolatry, etc.

The core and basic belief which makes you a Muslim is the belief in a single God. Shirk is when you violate this belief.

But yeah, extremism must be dissuaded. Not only does it make Muslims look bad, but it also actually falls out of line with Islam since Islam is a highly centrist religion.

Mohammad considered perfect being?
Fucks a 9 year old? (his wife)

Perfect being is a pedo?

Ahmed, do you truly believe you will make friends here?

By the way, our real religion is a religion of peace but war aswell. We did spread the world by the sword. Nothing to be ashamed of. Our roots is to dominate the whole Earth by spreading the religion of Allah (not Jew ISIS style though) against degeneracy. I am proud that Islam came and conquered my land and for my forefathers to become Muslim. Right now, we are led by hypocrites and the worst of us in muslim countries. Not representative of real Islam. Pretty much comparing Natsoc to having Lefties running your country. Our religion is clear. If you become Muslim, you can spare yourself from the Eternal fire in the Hereafter and enter Paradise. That's the ultimate goal as we are tested in this life and have 1 chance to do what's right. Peace upon you whites

Why are you baiting her with such stupid questions? Mohammed, objectively, was a despicable human, no amount of convincing should change your opinion on this. Just see Hitchens videos if you're somehow still doubting.

Right wing muslim, social conservative, political centrist.

Also I have no interest in doing anything unconstitutional or violent. I believe the best way Indian Muslims can BFO RSS is through education and economic prosperity.

salam alaykum ukth (not sure if you're sister or brother sorry, from your pic you look like ukth)

your dawah is appreciated although i think this place is probably long gone when it comes to believing the word of Allah

Why are muslims all about the beard but not the mustache?

Are you all trying to steal Abraham Lincoln's swag?

I was taught shirk was literally putting anything beyond the worship of God and the improvement of yourself as a Muslim to worship God.

In short, being an Extremist and doing X and Y is committing Shirk because they're putting the events of forming their own nation and the persecution of X Y and Z ahead of worshipping Allah.

This is some top tier Taqiyya. Seems this isnt the usual larper. The amount of smoke you just blew out of your ass can easily be seen through with a single read through of the Quran. Exremisms=Jihad=Paradise. You can sugarcoat it all you want but total takeover of the West is a wet dream for your people and extremism speeds up the proccess

What is burka and all that stuff that makes women cover themselves? Is that by opression or not?

Braindead leftists say that this is culture, and women want it. I can belive that some women wants it, but how do you see it?

>muslims
>education and prosperity

You're inferior people, muslim IQ is the lowest of any major religion. Your ancestors were dalits, basically gyppos. Muslims have never achieved anything of worth. You support the most vile people as leaders and provide harbor for criminals just fro being muslim. You molest and inbreed with children. The worst thing is, because you prosper and reproduce only through destruction, its a fundamental aspect of your collective ego; ergo it becomes your word of god.

literally REEEEEE: the religion

I am dating a muslim girl and plan on marrying her and she will have my kids. The kids wont be muslim but atheist. How big of a sinner is she? How will she be judged?

>hadith

it's as if you want non-muslim polacks to hate islam even more which is pretty difficult

checked

Because he is a straight up cunt and a (((jew)))
I hate jews lol.
Pro-Trump.
Idk how I feel about it desu. Like, I'm enjoying the "cultural enrichment" and reverse colonialism biting you in the ass, but on the other hand, I really do feel sorry for you yuropoors.

I'm gonna be straight up honest, most migrants you get are economic migrants and leeches. I thinks most Muslims will integrate but there will always be that fringe minority that goes durka durka and demand sharia law and shit.

Day of the rope when? Muslim terrorist filth need to be purged.

The Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) explained that Allah, the Blessed, granted ten things to Abraham (p.b.u.h) al-Hanif, five were for the head and five were for the body.

One of them being able to trim the moustache if he so chooses

Allah said:

"And most certainly I (Shaytan) will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires, and bid them that they shall slit the ears of the cattle, and most surely I will bid them so that they shall alter Allah’s creation, and whoever takes the Satan for a guardian rather than Allah he indeed shall suffer a manifest loss. Chapter 4 (The Women / al-Nisa) Verse 119"

However upon granting these things to Abraham he allowed other muslims to follow them. Hence no moustache if they want.

She doesn't sound Muslim to me, and how are you already saying the child's religion years before he or she is even born? Why not let them choose with free will?

is it true that the whole stuff about mohammed and glorifying him like a god is only in the hadith?

so without hadith the quran would be only half as cancerous?

Hi, I want to read a clear English translation of the Quran, I'm a first time reader.

I did some research and am considering this version:
>Interpretation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur'an (1999) by Darussalam (first published 1977) is translated by Muhammad Muhsin Khan and Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali.

Can anyone Muslim advise me on this?

How does it feel to know that both your brothers and the people who hate you are being manipulated by the jews and that ultimately there will be some sort of war between Islam and the West from which only the Jews will benefit?

Yes that's a fine version, it even has cliffnotes to better explain things.

Will you leave india and move to pakistan ?, why are are living like parasite in India

Are Hindus racist against you?

>reading the quran
Why.jpg

It will take up too much of your time and offer you nothing worthwhile. Read a better book imho.

Shut up you stupid bhakt. You are just as bad as them.

They don't "want" it, it's just apart of the religion, the thing is, if theu don't wear it, ahmed brutally murders her. They would rather wear bright colors instead of a garbage bag, but the sharia police will fuck them up too

Thanks.

Could you explain what a Hadith is? How it differs from the Quran?

How hairy are your armpits?

Hadith are reports of actions, sayings, etc of the Prophet (pbuh).

They are a major source of guidance in Islam second only to the Quran

>Muslim women
>allowed to use the internet
Pick one.

Thank you for your answer

How's life there? Jobs, education, oppurtunities poo in loo (is it true or just meme)?

I think yorup is fine tho, Adolf merkel is paying erdogan ransom to keep the filth in there. Also hunfags are defending the border pretty good. V4 is behind us, and leftist idiot politicians are startig to loose elections. So hope is there.

>allowed to use the internet
But I'm here, user.

stfu burger we were turk and mongol invaders, we made India the cultural hub of the world. Dalit are dark skinned m8. Muslims in my city are all pale AF. Cry harder faggot.

WE WUZ NIZAMS N SHIIETT

Yeah she will be judged. What's wrong with raising your kids as Muslims?

See dude. It's cultural.
Like, what do i say. you see these potraits of St. mary and she's wearing a headscarf. Your nuns wear headscarfs and crypto-burkhas.

From what I've read and heard. Head coverings were popular semitic garments. Before Islam was revealed, Pagan Arabian women would still cover their heads, but expose their cleavages and breasts. When Islam came, it brought about a social reformation. Muslim women started covering their bosoms, while the cultural practice of covering hair remained. Islam encouraged women to wear a cloak or a coat when in public. Combine these and you get a modern day Burkha.

Oppression or not depends on the woman who wears it. If she wears it because her mom does, her sister and her friends do, and it's the culture of her community and she has no problems with wearing it then it's not oppression. If she does has objections to wearing it and is forced by her family then it is oppression. If it is worn out of free will by a woman, even though she comes from a very degenerate culture, then it is in fact freeing for her.

But take the latest case, the Burkini ban in France, you learn that these women WANT to wear their stuff. And Burkini isn't even a Burkha. It's a swimwear. These women want to follow their religious commandments sincerely. So I don't think it's oppression in a general sense.

Ahh ok got it

Why haven't you blown yourself up for Allah yet?

She is a virgin and is waiting for a marriage. She also doesnt drink alcohol etc. and she said she is a liberal muslim.

A child isnt able to choose a religion and will be raised in Finland and with our lifestyle.

>make the Ummah great again
>again
The only Muslims who can be considered "great" (because they had their caliphate) were the Arab ones who spent centuries killing and raping Indians, Persians, blacks, and southern Europeans. Reject Islam.

>nice copy pasta lol
So you can't refute him? hahaha

All the degeneracy in the world is better than your demonic prophet and the religion he conjured up.

>we were Turn and mongol Invaders

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. You all were Hindoos who converted to Islam.

Do not try to engage in actual discussion, mexibro. Muslims are masters of mental gymnastics, any objective person with a little decency can figure out how despicable the religion really is. You will not never elicit a decent answer from them, ever.

At least not catholic

I'm actually smug because in the end Muslim will kill all Jews and not just in any other manner but in an epic manner lol

"Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Nah I love my country (unironically) and I just want Indian Muslims to become a strong faction again.

Personally? Nah. I have some pretty good Hindu friends. Although there's the colon cancer that is RSS.

Pretty hairy thanks for reminding me to shave desu

I live in a metropolitan city so no shitting in streets here but that meme is 100% true in rural India. Even in cities it's so bad, lower middle class plebs pajeets piss on walls on main roads and it's funny really because municipal corporation started painting religious symbols on these walls and the pissing stopped lmao.

I'm here too, user.

What do you think about Trump ?

I'm a christian and want to learn more about Islam, ive always admired the teachings of Jesus but never felt he was God, this is the belief of Islam.
What do I do if I want to learn more???

Kikes are worse

Why are you faggots doing what they want?
These rapefugees will be kicked out of Europe.
It will be bloody we will end up with a vendetta towards towel heads.
Kikes will profit from this while we both die.

not ever converting, you can't have a personal relationship with the holy ghost and then pretend it didn't happen.

Nuns: keeping their hair togather to prevent infection wounds.

Yeah, we had some christian related shit, that they wore it beacuse whatever religious bullshit. But it was not a MUST DO thing.

Whatever it does not matter to me anyway, it's just funny that leftists are so egar about women's rights, and they let this beacuse islam women don't want to remove burkas.
I mean most women don't want shit that feminatzies fight for. So by that logic they are irrevelant.

I always told ppl that it does not hurt anybody to wear a burka if they choose to. It's just that we don't have a perception that it is actually cultural, or just a habit, or forced.

if you aren't a bat shit insane extremist muslim and you want to continue practicing your relgions good aspects, than you and more muslims like you need to come together and push to have your religion renewed,

The world will only allow muslims to exist if they either abolish their religion or reform it to be not a barbaric clusterfuck of ancient practices that have no place in the modern world.

If you say what you say is true, than you can only agree with me. Do something about your religion and fix it. or you are just another neet

Islam is dying.

The more economically prosperous Muslims become, the less religious and more Western they become.

BJP will rule India for several decades. In that time span Islam will slow die off in India apart from a few nutcases such as yourself.

If a young girl, lets say around 15 were to place bacon on the steps of your holy places what do you think aho u ld be done about this.

Lurk moar

What do you think about Modi?

Also are you a rich muslim or living in a slum like most of them do?

Which state are you from?

Also do you think will Indians ever remove kebab from India from a greater India?

But jews are much smarter than most muslims,they don't engage in tribal warfares,they can manipulate people into hating/loving each other.Jew being the smartest isn't a lie.I feel like jews will prevail in the end.

lies
more lies.

Stop trying to seduce us with this taqiyya nonsense.

Die you piece of shit

I'll tell you what you are.

You're a faggot who surfs /r/india and thinks he is an educated, enlighten, true secular/liberal. The kind of guy who makes fun of bhakths and also wants muslims to give up their civil liberties for some shitty UCC.

No. You're fucking not. You just haven't realised that yet. Who are you kidding? You're an Indian after all. Our entire country is divided into sub communities who hate and despise each other. That's how our country runs. Brahmins hate SCs, Reddys hate Brahmins, RSS and Muslims hate each other, Mumbaikars hate Biharis. Literally each group despises some other group. You haven't realised what group you hate yet. But you will user, because you're an Indian.

Also lol WE WUZ
MUGHALS
DELHI SULTANS
BAHMANIS
NIZAMS
NAWABS
AND SHIIEETT

I actually studied in a catholic all-girls school lol. That's where I learnt all those hymn songs. There shall be showers of blessings...

No we will kill them all.

keep believing your own lies. no one can change how others feel, only they themselves can.

if you are so convinced we are doing taqqiya then no amount of talking will change your mind.

Everyone marginally educated went to Catholic schools sweetheart dont flatter yourself.

I'm a Reddy and I don't hate anyone but Muslims.

Fuck off retard. Go marry some jihadi that will beat you and force you to wear a bag over your head at all times.

Islam is a cancer that needs to be removed. Our countries are fucking helping your people, and you repay us with lying about your retarded beliefs, avoiding any confrontation that may call into question the lies you preach, refusing to respect our way of life while trying to impose yours upon us in the name of "tolerance", and screaming "death to the west!" despite the fact that we feed, dress, and provide housing for your refugees? You can go fuck yourself, Ahmed. We will bomb the shit out of your miserable countries. In the blood of your fellow countrymen that will cover your streets you'll see the reflection of what your lies, violence, oppression, racism, and backwardness has brought you. Ironic, isn't it? In the end, you'll all be with Allah, rotting in hell.

Fuck off muslim scum, Indians aren't filled with hate like you muslims are

2002 replay soon,M I G A
Also

>Muslims
>Hard core right wing
Scum you probably voted CPIM into power in Kerala

Based pajeet

Tell it like it is!

What are your thoughts about adult men having sexual intercourse with 9 year old girls?

Which state are you from?

I live in Gujurat, i could get away with killing couple of muslims everyday.

>if you are so convinced we are doing taqqiya then no amount of talking will change your mind.
true because I'm not a gullible fool.

Now get the fuck back to whatever shithole you came from.

Maharashtra
Ancestral history of removing Kebab and Marxists

For me, it's the McChicken. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

also mohammed was a bloodthirsty warlord who beheaded 800 men in one day, yet he is your idol. do perfect beings really behead 800 captives? lead barbaric killing sprees?

is this really the perfect man?