Good for you Fin-bro, there is no reason for you to learn Swedish if you don't want to...

Good for you Fin-bro, there is no reason for you to learn Swedish if you don't want to. And if you are born in fucking Finland, learn the fucking language!! You will never be as cucked as us, and i salute you for it.

The image reads "You have stepped all over me". Some butthurt fucking SweFin..

what happened

Swedecucks getting cucked as usual keke

Apparently it's another episode of "We shouldn't learn Swedish, stop teaching it"
same old same old

OTOH...

Kill yourself, cuck

Can confirm, us Fennoswedes are the master race

This is an outrage!
Finland belogs to the swede

Indeed, Fins should just accept the fact that they live on borrowed land!

>MFW I am MONGOLIAN a swedish girl
Stay cucked sven ;^)

Just keep reminding everyone that Swedes OPPRESSED Finland BRUTALLY for 700 years, destroying almost all of our culture, while Africans SUFFERED only 200 years or so of colonialist imperialism. Yet the Swedes are still forcing their imperialistic language upon us.

Play the victim card. We have the biggest victim card in Europe when it comes to this. Then watch antifa and sjw's chase Fenno-Swedes into sea and reclaim Ahvenanmaa from imperialist scum.

This.

How things are currently going, you should pray for finland to annex you

Lol, Sweden doesn't even belong to Sweden. You Somalis now.

>>I am MONGOLIAN a swedish girl
wut?

You could at least link to the story.

>oppressed

that's a funny way of spelling helped

nice meme but somalians aren't even that big of a minority here

>Finland
>Cucked for 700 years

We kept you in check, you fucking barbarians couldn't take care of yourselfes so you started imigrating back to your "oppressors" :^)

Isn't it funny how the moment you lost us to Russians, your abilities to fight a war went away? :^)

>Literally anybody of merits from memeland is a swedefinn

You were not worth fighting for, never had to fight a war since either :^)

Trust me Sven, no one is jealous of you anymore, with agencies saying you'll be an Islamic state within 10 years.

Inb4 denial from Sweedcucks

>agencies
literally what agency

>Trust me Sven, no one is jealous of you anymore
Never stated this

MFW Little brother wants attention again
Fkin Danmark

We remember, thanks for being the daycare center for our refugees. You alright Sweden. You are the better nanny-state. We love you.

when I had the mandatory swedish lessons in primary school our class always just tried to make the teacher's life as difficult as possible even though we did well in other classes. Imagine a classroom of 20 teenage spudro spärde youths coming up with ideas idiotic as possible to annoy the teacher

it was glorious