The doctor diagnosed me with autism today. My parents said that makes it hard for me to relate to people...

The doctor diagnosed me with autism today. My parents said that makes it hard for me to relate to people, but it also makes me a genius. Is that true?

I supported trump.

No, plenty of autists are not remarkable in any way whatsoever. It sure would be nice if every idiot were an idiot savant but that's not the case, and it's not the case with autists either.

Have you displayed any signs of genius?

Kys, op. You're a faggot regardless of whether or not you actually have autism. Sage

No. Normalizing mental defection such as autism is degenerate behavior and both you and your parents will have your defective DNA liquidated when the purge begins.

>I support trump
This is an obvious troll. You need to kys as well

Trump supporter's are genius compared to libtrash. About 1 in every 45 people are autists now. Did your parents vaccinate you as a baby with mercury additives?

>tfw probably have autism
>tfw not even that smart
Should I kill myself?

I would question the diagnosis. Doctors are lying fucks with agendas these days. You'd be lucky to go in and NOT be diagnosed with some mental disorder.

Image boards are Autism boards.

>American "doctors" "diagnosing" "autism" everywhere

*cough*

>guys does being retarded actually make me smarter?

Autism is on the same spectrum as Borderline, Narcissism and Psychopathy. Which is to say that high critical intelligence or high emotional intelligence is often a by product. Some say that the social incompetence is a byproduct of their high intelligence though.

Personally I think you're fucked senpai. Having autism means you can't deal with people for shit and you're gonna need people. Narcissism and Borderline people are more effective with people but often implode.

The only real uber tier of disorders is primary of secondary psychopathy. I could be wrong but I believe that since all disorders are on the same spectrum they are merely levels of your human consciousness.

Secondary psychopaths are made after all and often come forth out of NPD's or BDP's. I could be wrong, which means you will never have friends or pussy user

yes, I'm an autism and I'm a genius.
Source: I browse Sup Forums