Ultimate red pill

Looks dominate every aspect of your life.

These men in this picture live in a completely different world. One enjoys eternal bliss while the other lives in a state of constant depression.

Your thread didn't take off on /fit/ so you come to shitpost here? Fuck off

Me on the right

>>/r9k/

spreading truth is now labeled as shitposting.
Is life worth living?

>the other lives in a state of constant depression
yep. it can be tough being this handsome

je bent boos op de wereld omdat je kanker lelijk bent hahah

Ik zie er meer uit als die gozer links ;)
Maar leuk dat je zo projecteert lelijkerd.

I have a theory that looks dont exist and your energy makes u appear more attractive. If you look closely its not the precise details of the mans face that makes him attractive. How he feels about himself makes his stance strong. His addams apple and neck become more masculine. ANd his pelvis is sticking forward.
The way you feel about yourself can make your face glow a bit as opposed to being more red.

THe man on the right does not feel good about himself. He is not focused on the camera hes more focused on some other problem because hes ugly on the inside. Even the look in his eyes is more dull and ugly compared to the guy on the left who is looking straight into the camera with confidence. Do you really think the look in your eyes is genetic or is based on the way you feel? Did you ever observe the look in your eyes and witness it change because you felt differently?

The man on the right does not have his pelvic stuck out instead his belly sticks out more. That is already enough to tell you why he appears unattractive. Your lower belly is an important part of your energy. Its called the sacral chakra if its over flowing for your whole life youll have a big belly because the focus tends to go down there.

Even when you look at their shoulders you can see one mans shoulders are strong and confident while the other man is hoping for suppport from others.

If the guy on the right were to change his feelings and become a dull posture he would appear ugly.

Confidence is basically a result from positive feedback. The one on the life has a life of full validation while the one on the right was emotionally neglected.

Also basically humans are primitive as fuck.
Aesthetic = good genetics = halo effect

Your analysis is interesting but if the one on the right appeared like you stated he would come off as overcompensating, douchey or a jerk.

While if the one on the left acted submissive it would be considered cute.

Just busting your balls OP. Maar even serieus kerel, jouw reflectie is wel de minste van je problemen, kijk naar dat land van ons...

The guy on the right is a famous designer for Louis Vuitton and the guy on the left is obviously the model for the company.

Both are filthy fucking rich, I think they'll be fine

Constant Kusters zal ons redden vrind.
Ik hoop dat je er aan niet denkt om op die zionistische jood te stemmen?

absoluut niet, ik ga uberhaupt niet stemmen. Dit land heeft heel wat meer nodig dan een een nieuw kabinet.

Het enige realistische was ons kan redden is een nieuwe Hitler. Anders is het onmogelijk om 2-3 miljoen allochtonen het land uit te zetten.

Als het zo doorgaat zijn we Nederland rond 2050 helemaal kwijt.

en een munt zonder jewish meddling.

The guy on the left just looks weird. Like someone put a 10 year old's face on an adult's body.
At least post someone who's handsome and masculine.

Kek bans you

*ultimate power* REEEEE meme magic Sup Forums says BTFO

Are you a woman? Why would you keep posting this effeminate boy-man?

The guy on the left is ugly as fuck and an immediate boner-killer for women. (Yeah, I know women don't have boners, I'm speaking metaphorically.)

Protip: women like masculine men, not feminine-looking faggots.

Looks like a faggot

PUTIN PERSONALLY HACKS OBAMA'S NIGBERRY WHILE HUMMING MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THEME

Major cope alert from ugly subhumans.
You are no different from niggers that instantly hate whatever is superior to them.

This is the epitome of masculine aesthetics to you, you raging fucking faggot?

What is with all these Australian fuckboys btw
I'm in Sydney right residing at Bondi beach, and everyone looks absolutely amazing. I've never seen a higher chad density in my whole life. And them are just insanely pretty, well dressed and seem to be working out like out all the time. This place is a miracle!

Rate my chad.

Who's the model?

He legit is handesome as fuck

He should really keep his clothes on

he has that slavic down syndrome kinda look tho

that feel when autist and mediocre sex drive

I like my job my life my autistic hobbies. Im productive and I like it.

Dying alone will suck but I can imagine being happy in that state. Introverts need to stop looking up to extroverts glorified in pop culture