>He doesn't go to church

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums. This is a Christian board

I go to Church

(((Colombian Churches)))

did someone call the count?

I never thought I'd say this but I agree with the leaf

I'd rather not go to church at all than go to a catholic church

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

Amen.

Fucking satanist put the cross in its right place.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

I'm not looking for a wife to start a family yet. When I am ready I'll be there every Sunday looking for a suitable woman to start my own quiverful clan.

Best tipper is a dead one

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH

FUCKING JIDF LEAVE

lol

now post how many hungarians believe there is a god

>H0DtB4PP
>Athiests in charge of theosophy

There are no Orthodox churches near me, and all other "Christian" denominations are just cuck boxes that worship government instead of God.

In the Eurostat – Eurobarometer poll of 2005, 44% of Hungarians answered that they believed there is a God, 31% answered they believed there is some sort of spirit or life force, and 19% that they do not believe there is a God, spirit, or life force.

75%

>practicing the Jew religion

I don't think so, Carlos.

>Be Catholic
>Worship whore

Australian church?

>MUH dead kike on a stick

Someone post the info graph rebutting that, am on mobile atm

Here's another picture from the basilica for all my catholic brothers (fuck apple and it's nigger-tier camera flipping every image

>be a pathetic anime watching swede
>hang out on Sup Forums and fantasize about MUH RACE WAR XD while shitting on our actual cultural heritage
You really should kill yourself, Jonte.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize what their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You people seem to believe that Paul the Jew and Peter the Pharisee grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Nativity scene from the Basilica in manizales

Fedora tippers (note:#NotAllAtheists) will never understand the beauty of Christian (in this case, catholic) tradition and how it brings family and community together. We are all one through Christ and through Him we can do great things

>inb4 globalist kike plot

Christianity can be nationalistic, although theologians may disagree. You can love Jesus and want nogs/muds/shitskins out of your country (this is not my imperative ofc since am shitskin in a shitskin country, but my European brothers need to understand the need to have both faith in Christ and pride in your race).

Amen

>walk into church
>cuck priest tells me its my duty to help those in need (refugges)
>walk out and never come back

> understand the beauty of Christian (in this case, catholic) tradition

you do know those "traditions" dont appear in the bible right? they are pagan traditions

>Be swede
>see your country fall apart culturally and socially

Yes, yes. You're first world and this is a shithole. I get it. But at least I won't have to prep the bull for Mohammed. Christ be with you, brother. Get saved

>Sup Forumsack Christians only response to comments against their precious religion is spamming 2010 fedora memes

Catholics are satanists who eat crackers and worship statues and worship rape enablers. They are not Christian.

It's not a rebuttal. It's autistic CI pseudo history. Your religion is Semitic.

>being this bluepilled

Haha. Youre a fucking catholic and spew to mooslims about satanic beliefs? Fucking cum swallowing faggot.

Indeed, from Christmas to Halloween and Easter and all the others. But Christianity made them better. Before kikes took all these traditions and heavily commercialized them, they were a time with family, of reflecting, of counting the blessings you have and finding the conviction to achieve great things

It is the loss of this "cultural Christianity" that has led the 1st world astray into a sort of post-Christ nihilistic atheistic worldview. this is the same worldview that promotes multiculturalism and the destruction of native European lands.

I offer a prayer to all my European brothers and sisters so that your countries may be white and prosper again.

Amen.

I dont worship dead jews

NOSOTROS

My dick grew 4 inches permanently when I left the church.

>Jesus Christ died on a stake, not a cross
>Wearing a cross around your neck is pagan. Would you wear a bullet around your neck if a loved one died from a gunshot?
>The Pope and his disciples are the antichrist and are pedophiles.
>Many churches promote gay marriage. Homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God.
>Many Churches celebrate Christmas, which is a pagan tradition. Jesus Christ was not born on December 25. He was most likely born late September/Early October. What does a Christmas tree and reindeer have anything to do with Jesus Christ?

God be with you brother, have many kids and be prosper. I pray for you.

>Pic related

ERAMOS (also, check'em)

Häng dig kukhuvud.

>tfw two smart to follow pleb religions

>christcuck didn't even read the picture to realise it was made to mock them
Lmaoing @ your life

>he wasn't jewish, he was yawehish

lol

Of course, mostly Euros/Euro descendants turning their backs on their culture, their faith, their Saviour (inb4 muh VIKANGZ).

what church was it? was it catholic? sadly, (((Vatican II))) is heavy at work promoting muh refugees. these are dark times for followers of Christ

That picture is disgusting

>all the filthy non-Yehudim in this thread

>actual cultural heritage
>christianity

brodera en väggbonad till ditt bönerum din jävla fitta

>Red-pilled
>Believe in God

Pick one, user. Religion is literally the first blue-pill

>DEUS VULT!

If by God you mean "invisible sky daddy" then yes, I concur with you. It's more of having a conviction in something greater than us, and being inspired by it to do great things. I'm reminded of this Himmler quote in pic related, it sums up what I believe in basically

Sasha Baron Cohen, is that you!?

Keep believing your bedtime stories user. Maybe if chase that rainbow, you'll finally find your pot of gold

>Keep believing your bedtime stories user

I used to be a leftie degenerate fedora atheist DUDE WEED heathen. Through the power of Christ I was saved, I am now studying and I have many things to look forward to. I guess if christianity is not your thing, I cannot judge you. I just wanted to give people the self-improvement pill, in my little personal form I guess.

>I used to be a leftie degenerate fedora atheist DUDE WEED heathen
>I cannot judge you

Kek