'No! You cannot touch me!': New footage from Cologne sex attacks reveals how women screamed at their attackers as...

>'No! You cannot touch me!': New footage from Cologne sex attacks reveals how women screamed at their attackers as police realised they are powerless to stop them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036668/No-touch-New-footage-Cologne-sex-attacks-reveals-women-screamed-attackers-police-realise-powerless-stop-them.html

Other urls found in this thread:

binged.it/2hTks2L
m.imgur.com/gallery/1KytDTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German whores deserve this...this makes me happy. I pray for much ficki ficki this holiday season

O_o

America is evil as fuck...

Me too, every last one of the women of UK, German and France have to be raped by muslims this century.
Only then we will succeed.

look at the demographics regarding 'immigrant acceptance'

they are their own evil

Well yeah I never denied german filth as evil either

This could have been useful.

>new
This is a week old or so.

t. Ahmed

WOMEN ARE WHORES THAT DESERVE THIS

brb back gotta jerk off to anime and do nothing about dwindling birth rates. Women surely aren't malleable creatures that you can change on a whim

As planned

Your people supported it the most. Your country is a shocking embarrassment when it comes to immigration and immigrant crime, sexual crime or otherwise.

When appeals were made by onlookers, your dumb bimbo cunts doubled down and called everyone racist. They will rot in a hell of their own creation for their arrogance. Your inaction is what is truly "evil".

It could have been your Mother, your Daughter your Sister or a Cousin getting gangraped there. People on Pol showing their Salts worth in this thread

where the fuck are german men?

>Germans
>Human

even after they get raped, these women support even more muslim african immigrants

they want hordes of africans to come and rape them and murder their male family members. Germans are mentally ill.

Oh boy, soon it's nother new years eve

says the guy who will has his own race outbred by niggers and spics in a about 2 decades in his country

Not defending some Silvester Sluts that probably voted for the left or green party.

They deserve it.

I don't see the problem, if they didn't want to get fucked by random guys they'd stay with their boyfriend. Guess none of the guys that asked them out were good enough for them.

>pretending they didnt like it

Germany & Sweden has shitted on my grandparents graves,
made this mess,
&
now you spineless losers should all die in it.

It's over

>Passau

Oh Du schöne Heimatstadt binged.it/2hTks2L

m.imgur.com/gallery/1KytDTQ

Fun fact: some of our leftists claim that the whole cologne incident was greatly exaggerated by rightwingers sending false reports to the police. They say that the lack of video footage showing women being molested is proof of that.

*votes CDU*

>we
>spain
fucking beaners #trump2020