The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy

>The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy

Makes you thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214128/We-just-need-help-Boy-9-face-Hurricane-Katrina-relief-efforts-shares-story-transitioned-Charles-Arianna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all so tiresome.

>>Makes you thing...
No it doesn't. What's it got to do with you? Live and let live.

This is the result of overpopulation and people being pussies.

Let me know when she's 18.

I'll fuck

Only if preop tho

How old is that thing?

>What's it got to do with you?
The most retarded argument there ever was.

>He dislikes trangender, what's it go to do with you?
See!

>nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/
its not fake.

I think my dad's finally going to unsubscribe...

It's literally the best argument ever. Why spend time and energy worrying about things that'll never effect you. Don't like trannys? Fine, don't date one or cut your own dick off. Prude.

You can dye your hair any color, you can chop off your dick, and you can inject estrogen directly into your eyeballs, but your hands will never lie.

Also, this should be considered child abuse.

>I have a penis.
>Oh, so you're a man?
>No, silly! I'm a woman! It's a feminine penis.
>How does that work?
>I am a woman, so therefore everything about me is female. My brain, my body... everything.
>So you're saying that the terms you use to describe yourself -masculine or feminine- affect the nature of your body?
>Of course! If I identify as a woman, everything about me is feminine. Simple as that, no questions.
>So, to recap: the way you use "man" and "woman" gives me zero information about the objective state of affairs, and only serves to inform me about how people "identify", even if the labels they identify as are completely arbitrary (since they have nothing to do with objective reality)?
>Now you're getting it!

Trannies are deluded.

how the fuck is this becoming acceptable

im pretty socially liberal but come the fuck on

its shit like this that is pushing me farther right

Not the first time they've had a boy-looking girl on the front.

Just because it's on the front of a magazine now doesn't mean its a new thing.
There have been trannys your whole life and you didn't give a shit.

>POLSKA
ayyyy

What's it got to do with you?
yeah lol Jews brainwashing my kids to cut of their penisses has nothing to do with me XD

I want off this ride.

>Why spend time and energy worrying about things that'll never effect you
>normalization of mental illness won't affect society, OP, me and you eventually
No but seriously, your argument is retarded. >Don't like pedophilia? Fine, don't fuck kids and don't let pedos fuck your kids.

>Gender revolution

Translation: Turning the West into a huge faggot.

>What's it got to do with you? Live and let live.
they clearly don't do it, why they shove is to our faces then?

>the science of gender
>science
>sci

xx, yy, not science
male female not scince
bigots btfo

It is literally about convincing young men to destroy themselves.

It's symptomatic of a widespread corruption in my society and the continuous destruction of everything that makes my culture able to withstand malign foreign influences.

It has everything to do with me.

>ywn grow up with hot traps to fuck in middle school and high school

born too early senpais

Words change their meaning over time, and that's natural.

What we're observing here is an attempt to strip words of ALL meaning.

People have the right to choose their identity. Fucking disgusting, hateful bigots.

If some dude wants to chop his dick off and call himself a woman, how does that change your life?

Name me one way.

Except that makes complete and total sense. You're a dumb ass.

i like how cutting your dick off is encouraged but god forbid you smoke a joint once in a while

National Geographic hasn't been good since like 2009, so I'm not really surprised at this point.

If a "kid" can define its sexuality and be very sure of it, then this means he/she/it is ready for the dick.

You can't identify as something you're not.

Fuck, not NatGeo too

What media outlets haven't fallen to progressive savagery at this point

ugh. even national geo has gone sjw... The Great Correction can't come soon enough.

Cancer.

Exactly. If it isn't shoved in people's faces they don't give a shit.

So stop shoving it in our fucking faces.

Why is it always white boys who convert? Why is it never blacks?

Oh boo fucking hoo you child.
>Waaaaa I didn't want to know about this and now that I do i'm confused and upset waaaa

If i have a son or daughter saying he wants to be another sex after seeing some tranny, I'm gonna explain to them, that's a mental illness.

>National Geographic
I USED TO LOVE YOU
WHY? WHY???

White women pressure their kids into doing this. You also don't get feminine black men.

It encourages others to do it, soon enough it will infect society largely.
Then, years from now, your child cuts his dick off because of what you let fester.
This is the end of your bloodline, not only yours, but many other white families as well.

Fucking kids makes total sense huh. Hedonists like you will get your turn in the gas chambers.

>Pedophilia might UNIRONICALLY become a mainstream thing in your lifetime

I don't think ready for this kind of meme boys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214128/We-just-need-help-Boy-9-face-Hurricane-Katrina-relief-efforts-shares-story-transitioned-Charles-Arianna.html

Black boys get beat if they act like sissies. Black mothers don't encourage homosexuality like white mothers do.

mentally ill faggot

Reminder that if you're not transgender, you have no reason to get mad about this.

>picking a young kid at prime androgynous age
How about the 30+ trannies all hitting their wall? The balding ones with man hands, man jaws, and man shoulders?

Oh right, that's not very persuasive. Hey here's this beautiful child! Look how normal and nice this is!

I think that most black trannies are prostitutes. Maybe that's why the media doesn't talk about them.

lack men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you. There's no short supply of pussy for the refugees, even white bois are starting to become women at a fast rate!

Hardly. It's a pretty weird and rare thing to want to change your gender. Nobody's going to do it who wouldn't have wanted to anyway.

PS it sounds like your genes could do with dying with you.

the problem is the media pushing it as being normal

>It is literally about convincing young men to destroy themselves.
It is pretty interesting that when this is covered by the media its always always male to female, never female to male. I'm pretty skeptical generally but there does seem to be an assault on masculinity

Brit bong if you weren't such a Pacifist pussy you might sorta maybe want to uphold your fucking society instead of leaving it to rot in filth.

But nah keep enabling this faggotry then.

Sometimes I wonder what the biological or psychological reasons for this degeneracy are. Could it be that these kids seek recognition and power that is defined by our feminized world and culture? Women today have all the power and no responsibilities and no one expects anything from them except for the sex they provide. Masculinity is constantly demonized and debilitated by women and beta/feminized men, while femininity is put on a pedestal, as some kind of holy thing that must be empowered, and thus becomes empowering for the sex that is traditionally known for seeking power and dominance.

BPA poisoning. Does the same thing to fish. It's the lead paint of our time. Except we have ((media)) talking about hiw great and normal the poisoning is.

I had a literature professor who was transgender. The dude was fucked in the head. He wanted to be called a he, but he called himself a she. Also, he would literally spend at least a few minutes explaining what he is and what he isn't and his life story. Needless to say, it was a dumb class.
>Inb4 why are you taking a literature class, you libcuck
There are requisites that I have to take at least 1 literature, and I didn't know he was trans before I took the class, and all the other literature approved classes were full by the time.

Degeneracy affects us all.

>classic projection

No refunds

With the "new Germans" article National Geographic set the tone where they were going. And they don't "disappoint" with this sickness.

>It is literally about convincing young men to destroy themselves.
"I know literally nothing about transgender people" the post

>boy
>high energy
>get medicated
>girl
>high energy
>"wow you're so empowered"

yeah i see why dudes want to be chicks

Black kids still have that "What are you, a fag?" kind of culture, so way fewer of them grow up being pussies.

>I wear pink so I'm a girl
>social constructs don't matter

I don't even recognize your flag. You're probably from some backwards, culturally void shit hole.

The fact that we're bad guys for wanting people not to steralise and mutilate themselves pisses me off.

The normalisation and encouragement of children to be whatever the hell they want to be will not help our society.

My younger sister would only wear shorts and wanted to be a boy when she was growing up. It was obviously only because of my influence, she wanted to be like me. Now had my parents encouraged her to follow her wants and let her have gender change surgery she would be mangled and fucked up instead of the normal 16 year old she is now.

Thinking children should be able to decide to change gender is child abuse and will fuck them up for life

It's because kids are now brought up with the idea that they can choose whatever gender they like regardless what's between their legs.

It's the promotion of a severe mental illness. A mental illness that causes 41% of the ones affected to attempt suicide (from the normal 4.6%)

And you'd maybe think it's because of bullying and oppression but suicide rate relatively stays the same in countries that socially accept faggots and ones that don't.

Instead of providing them with the proper treatment we celebrate their mental illness which is very wrong.

ikr, what's chopping off your wang have to do with self-destruction

I have a genuine question. If gender and sex are different wouldn't that child remain a male simply with a female "gender" whatever that means?
Gender is some internal identity, people don't need to use "gender" to talk about a third person because to them he remains a male, they don't access his internal mental states.

I guess I am asking, what is the point of "gender" when we already have "sex"?

Overcrowding, no roles to fill, Universe 25.

I started taking estrogen for aesthetic reasons. I mean... whatever. I'm still a dude, right? Probably got XY chromosomes, I deffo have the dic and balles.

Just a little bit of eugenics (sterilizing myself so my genes can't pollute the gene pool) and body modification. Utterly harmless. Plus, like... it's rare that someone gets to experience the physiological and cognitive effects of both testosterone and estrogen in a single lifetime. I was more than willing to do it, so why pass up on that experience?

*sigh*

Which retards idea was it to remove this from white culture?

I hope your shitposting and not serious with that statement because if you are you may need to be classified with a disability.

Fucking Hell why can't the average brit be more like Nigel?

Well aussieland has more balls than bongland

The Frankfurt School

This is fucking perverse.

It's a sad state of affairs when even National Geographic starts pushing leftist subversion.

Fuck yea! Gender in my geography. Keep up the great work.

What the fuck is wrong with western men?

>Haha goy just take estrogen its good for you

you can tell a persons gender by their hands
i mean, that fucking vain is a tell tale

Is it Indonesia? I thought you tropical-chinks loved trannies.

Your ignorance is showing.
You're the type of person that bitches/moans about everything and wonders why you're miserable.

I tutor at primary schools here and trust me, that culture is still alive and well here. (At least at the schools I teach at)

fpbp

So theres a group out there that are boys trapped in girls and grils trapped in boys? I dont get why this is being talked about. If your a girl trapped in a boy but want to be treated as a boy? What the fuck is all this about? Boy girl, girl boy who fuckn cares. Either way your going to be treated like shit. I really dont understand whats the deal here. Some please expla-, actually who fuckn cares. Its all dumb as fuck any way

Met a tranny (ftm) last week. She was already sterile so of course nobody will ever be able to convince her she's a girl, and she'll kill herself by 30.

>You're probably from some backwards, culturally void shit hole.

he is

>when IT is 18

IT already has

>a square jaw
>big-ass 'Stan from American Dad-tier"' butt-chin
>broad shoulders
>thick wrists and huge hands that'll be able to palm a basketball in 3 years from now...

lol... that thing is gonna kill itself once puberty really gets rolling.

Tired so very tired

>Russia would kill this.

How can you support them, Sup Forums? How?

I have absolutely no idea

HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Has anyone noticed that "she" is literally touching "her" dick in the photo