Liberals: some of the meanest, most spiteful people in America...

Liberals: some of the meanest, most spiteful people in America, yet they carry themselves with a sense of smugness and moral superiority. It really is mind boggling the disconnect.

Trump is bad because his divisive rhetoric, then they do shit like this and all laugh about it.

Just how clueless are they?

>implying you'd help someone with a pro-Hillary/pro-immigration/anti-racism sticker

Yes, yes I would because I'm a decent human being.

Nigger has never helped anyone in his fucking life.

If you help the enemy, you are fucking retard.

Oh fuck no..but I would simply drive by, smile and wave..I wouldn't post it on social media, that is just smug

We atheists are morally superior to you idiots that need an imaginary friend, wizard sky daddy in the clouds that uses his magical powers to influence the world.

It's no our fault that idiots like the driver are going out in dangerous weather, natural selection is a bitch, and good thing it is.

Had a bad snow storm a few years ago. Drove around in my truck and helped everyone who was stuck, obama stickers too.

This is why you aren't a real nation

I wouldn't help anybody stranded tbqhwy

Not cool dude

It'd be up in the air for me but I can at least say I wouldn't publicly shame them online

This is why whites have a civilization and niggers and shitskins do not - this right here. Shitskins are overwhelmed with an enormous, otherworldly spite based on nothing. They have nothing to back up their arrogance.

This is why all shitskin countries are hellscapes.

Are you implying that there's no such thing as a conservative atheist?

>Someone who disagrees with you
>Enemy

Go back to stormfront edgy 12 year old

But user
If we bury them in snow, they win

>Its a nog
Don't lie, he was going to rob her, then he saw the sticker and realized she might be a conservative and own a gun.

>implying Troy would have helped if there wasn't any sticker
>implying there is any sticker anyway

Kek

I should let someone die because of a difference in political opinion? Thats some leftist shit there. Be the better person.

rly makes you think

I wouldn't even notice, I disregard bumper stickers because they are always retarded.

best answer desu

Fucking morons

I am a white nationalist, I only care about other white nationalists.

This or he realized he couldn't steal it since it was stuck

Another pseudo nation chimes in...perfect

Niggers don't even help their own family out, maybe begrudgingly in the smallest manner. Their whole race is built around "I". Really are the worst of the worst.

>I would have mugged, robbed and raped her if she didnt have a Trump bumper stick. Bitch is probably carrying

fixd

I got stuck in a ditch just like that

These two bearded men, just people you know, and came out and got me out of the ditch.

They were brothers. Apparently whenever the weather got really bad, their dad would go out and help people just like me, so they kept up the tradition.

Appreciative, I waved them goodbye and got back in my vehicle. There was a vote trump sticker on their vehicle.

I couldn't believe it! I was that close to being raped by a white male supremacist trump supporter.

Anyone who manages to crash in weather conditions like those is obviously an arab, or some sort of nigger.

Thread/

> exactly why he didn't help that car

Nigs can't even exist without the white man's aid and they are so unwilling to help anyone out. They live off charity and would rather kill you then help you. What a waste.

Dude get the fuck off this site or change your proxy.

Not helping her is his decision, but bragging about it is making him a dumb nigger and subhuman.

>implying he was going to help her

>tfw got a (you) from Saudi Arabia
Today was a good day

Fucking eh, being Canadian, I'd fuckin' go in there and help 'em out no problem, eh, no doubt, no doubt. I'd be opening their with a Tim Horton's coffee and some timbits for 'em, eh. Grab 'em a fucking blanket and tell I was sorry for not getting to them sooner. No fuckin' doubt, eh?

This is the most obvious thing about this scenario, there was no way he was going to help the driver. The sticker just prompted him to publicly shame her.

>tfw still don't even see the sticker

>having a trump sticker
>shame

i got saudi arabia and vietnam in the same day once. glorious

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

weird

Is that snake shitting? Saved.

Attempted to shame, then

he could not of done anything even if he wanted to
niggers dont carry chains shackles and tow straps

WHITE CAVE BEASTS ARE A CANCER; THEY HAVE GONE ALL OVER THE WORLD, RAPING, STEALING AND MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE. DO ME A FAVOR AND ROT IN HELL! WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY FOR TOO MUCH LONGER THOUGH; THE TIME OF THESE DEVILS BEING IN LEADERSHIP ANY WHERE IS COMING TO A FAST END

Bridging the gap one tow rope at a time. You're a good dude.

That makes you morons hypocrites. This is why liberals look at us and say "Oh it must be okay then". Children mimic adults after all.

If I could, I would. Unless it was someone who is really shitty to people or towards me.

I'd give them a ride to town, but I don't own a truck

Fuck off cuck, you are 100% oven material

I said earlier I'd probably help them, I'm just saying that if they had a "refugees welcome" sticker than most of this board wouldn't be bending over backwards to help them. Selective outrage.

uWu what's this

Not a christian but

>do unto others

And black people have been throwing around the word petty like no tomorrow lately too... baka desu senpai

#NotAllLiberals

No but seriously, there are good people and shitty people of every political persuasion, and religion, and race, and etc. We only tend to notice the worst ones, because those are the ones doing things that get our attention. Don't let the minority define the majority.

Yes.

Any you're uneducated white trash. Eat your heart out faggot
And I wouldn't either. But just because they had a Hillary sticker wouldn't mean that I would leave them there. They had to be a genuine piece of shit.

>Wants country for only white people
>only cares about 2% of white people
?

that image is entirely false
minorities only hold themselves back

He would of helped himself to some gibsmedat

If they were white I'd at least ensure they had help coming or offer a ride. I don't have the means to pull a car out of a ditch.

Is that really Alex Jones? He's kind of attractive with big 90s hair.

This is true and the main reason why we should nuke Africa and China.

I make black ice on the asphalt in front of my house by carefully pouring water on the street.

Who else /devilish/ here?

Pic Related
A Nigger with bad parents. Who da thunk it?

Like a liberal would know how to help anyway

Fuck you I would help anyone out like that immediately.

>Implying I wouldn't

I live in Minnesota and help stranded cars with those gay liberal stickers on them all the time. It's just the neighborly thing to do.

If it wasn't a sticker, he'd have found some other reason to not help

She probably doesn't even want his help. Worth the wait for a healthier samaritan to pass by.

>I was going to help her but she has a #TRUMP sticker on her car
Translation: I was going to rob her but she is a Trump supporter so she may be armed

Horsehit. Trumps fame is what got him elected, same as Reagan.

If there was a really famous black guy who ran for president, he'd have no problem winning either.

Racism doesn't exist anymore.

well you did your good deed today now go fuck your wife in the ass and cum on her face. you did good doggy.

>Racism doesn't exist anymore
KEK

>niggers dont carry chains shackles
Then why are they always complaining about slavery?

Where the hell is the sticker on her car then?

Seems like there isn't one and this nigger is just fishing for retweets by latching on to the "haha fuck #drumpf" meme.

because chains and shackles are used for doing work

Get a hashtag like Keep America Shit #KAS going amongst never Trumpers and attach it to acts like Ops image. Not only does it look terrible enough for Fox to freak out about, but youll also get them to admit America is a shit because of them. MAGA

whats with nigger and emojis OP?
pretty sure all niggers even a few middle class say:bruh,yooooooo,im dying,omg trueeeeee

Leftism is an alibi for psychopaths.

"Hey we want a utopian society sure, but first we have to give ourself all economic social media cultural military power and kill the reactionaries trying to stop that"

That would prove them that only niggers drive by and don't help their own. That would also make them forever ashamed to have been helped, and forced to thank, a literal nazi.

I help people all the time, and never forget to tell them who I am, and what my opinions are. Until they're forced to admit nationalists are not bad people, and in fact are nicer than the all the subhumans I want out of this country.

>go up to their window
>throw hot coffee on wind shield
>leave

Good luck with that, shithead

If it didn't interfere with my Safety Squad duties that vehicle would be out of the ditch and on it's way!

what is this from?? link pls

>Nigger has never helped anyone in his fucking life.
fucking this
nigger has no compassion and wouldnt help ether way

Using your phone while driving is illegal in some states, press it with the police!

A great way to fuck with a liberal is to find one who is stranded in the middle of a snowstorm, give them a ride to the nearest gas station or motel, be extremely polite and conversational with them the entire way and if they can't find a way home for the night even help pay for their motel fair. After they thank you profusely and you tell them to stay safe, do a Roman salute and yell HEIL HITLER and drive away.

goybook /iamTroyBrown
SC: M_troybrown
Twitter: Troy_DennisTD
Instagram: Troy_BrownTB

Birthday: June 13, 1987

It is completely illegal in Ohio. $150 fine.

Pretty much everyone here is liberal, they're still my people. (Unless they're sandnigs)

This is probably bait but if not why does every athiest sound like some mouth breathing basement dweller? It's possible to believe in a god and not conform to religion you know. Fucking athiests are always so edgy, shit makes me cringe.

makes me sick when fellow Ohioans are scum.

your actions show your true beliefs are selfish and self-serving.

You're right, I wouldnt. Mainly because I think anyone that puts a political sticker on their car is obnoxious. I'm sure others feel the same way.

ive only ever had Ron Paul stickers

I am a market anarchist, and I would help a person with those stickers.

I don't like when people say nasty things to me, or treat me unkindly simply of my political views. Thus, I would not mistreat someone just on the basis of their politics.

If the guy in OP's picture were in trouble, though, I would probably leave him to freeze to death.

What is mean about this?

Sounds like self preservation. If the sticker read, "Radioactive Toxic Waste" would you fault him for driving on by?

You have a Trump sticker on your car I'm going to treat you the same way as if you were flying a quarantine flag!

Now you can all know what it feels like to be gay, Muslim, or a minority.

It's called confirmation bias. You only notice the retarded ones.

>be the better person

do you really think leftists care that youre the better person when they still see you as the enemy. wh ywould you help them at all in any situation when you know for sure this nig isnt the only person who does this sort of stuff.