What to do /pol?

Since 4 weeks I am dating a french girl which i met at work in Paris. We have been going out every weekend, fun times, but this weekend she told me that she has no time because she is voluntarily working at a place where they collect clothing packages for refugees.

I am shocked, she is very lovely looking, intelligent and I thought I finally could have a french girl like my grandfather did in 1942.

Her efforts in supporting the muslim invasion are unacceptable. What shall I do now? What happend to the spirit of the girls defending Berlin from the communist hordes?

Redpill her

How do I make this happen, without going full Horst Wessel marching band in the conversation?

Laisse tomber cette trainée, traite à sa race

Y at-il pas d'autre moyen?
% Is there no other option?

Her whole family is on the same trip, I honestly would not know what to say if I met them for dinner and all I hear is the refuguswelcom BS.

LOL
Remind them of Marseille
If she truly thinks it's okay to have a african city in the middle of France then goodbye
For fucks sake France is less than 40% white , how long can people go on with betraying their country

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 5 / 0 / 4 / 7 [Updat
>-40%
>german flag
yeah sure

Either redpill her or dump her ass immediately. No point in helping those rapefugee fuckers.

slowly. It's a transition.

>clothing packages for refugees

Did you ever hear the story of how American settlers donated blankets infected with smallpox to the Native Americans?

You need to intelligently state your beliefs and your goals, be assertive and have facts ready. Tell her that you feel very passionate about them, and stay polite. That's all you can do OP just be yourself, don't fake it for some broad

Btw if things don't work out, fuck it there are literally millions of conservative white girls all over the world. Hell if you can't find one in Europe come to rual America there are tons of young white christian girls here, and I don't mind if they get FRENCHED because our nu-male population is too busy dating liberals and jewesses anyway.

That did not happen

>dating a french girl
strike one
>girl packs clothes for refugees
strike 2
>not immediately dumping her and denouncing her in public
strike 3, hand in your man card, you're obviously gonna take the cucking when it comes

I will give it a try, if that does not work out and she blocks me I will do the HorstWessel marching band on full blast.
At least it helps me to release stress.

no

Their motherly instincts are misdirected at refugees. You just need to impregnate her.

you have to be a man and lead her, undo the psychological damage from the moral and emotional arguments the media present, she's not stupid, simply deceived

>Since 4 weeks I am dating a french girl which i met at work in Paris.
"For 4 weeks I have been dating a french girl, whom I met at work in Paris." free english lesson for you, Jean-Paul

do not do this – overt expressions of deviation will be punished, stay quiet and simply ~be the change you want to see in the world~

you do realize white girls OUR AGE voted for clinton or didnt vote at all in a landslide right?

Sup Forums forgets people OUR AGE (16-29) racemix and vote left more than all other demographics...almost combined

>He fell for the smallpox blankets meme

French women are so shit and French people are even worse. No one likes you.

I am german and french women are my natural weakness, except those with armpit hair riding bicycles in the summer.

This is not an excuse, i've met a shitload of conservative women.

Hey I have this crazy idea! Maybe you should hang out where conservative girls your age hang out!

>Church
>College republicans club
>Go to Trump rallies
>Buy a gun and go to the range, tons of women go to shoot

You put yourself where conservative girls are, and if you're conservative this shouldn't be a problem anyway

I know you may be on the "spectrum" so I apologize if your social awkwardness prevents you from doing these things

rude, but hey. When your longtime gf makes a joke about how she fucked a black guy.

get back to me

>Projecting his cuck fantasy to a stranger online

Wew