A moment of silence please for all of our circumcised brothers on Sup Forums

A moment of silence please for all of our circumcised brothers on Sup Forums.

My little brother got a voluntary circumcision at the age of 15.

All muslims and Jews get circumcised at birth.

Does he regret it or has he deluded himself into thinking it hasn't made a difference?

I feel bad for you cutfags. Thats fuckin bullshit m8

>my penis when uncut american bad goy masterrace

I would kill my parents if they would do this to me as a helpless infant.

RITUAL

TORTURE

What are you implying goy? Circumsicion is something good. Girls will find your cock disgusting and you'll get AIDS if you don't cut it. You are a bad goy, I'm disappointed...

Circumcision actually causes PTSD in newborns

You're all affected.

I've heard that cases of circumcision of non-Jewish males in the US is at an all time low and has steadily become the case for some time, now.

Will cosmetic circumcision (if that's even what I can call it) be completely gone in the US within the next thirty years?

i really hate the kikes for this

only cuckservative good goyim.

Hopefully, but you still have the bible thumping dipshits thinking it is God's will to be circumsized.

If he fapped before the surgery he knows the pain

Cuck

Not true. Jew's yeah but not all Muslims. I knew a chick in college who said her brother went back to Turkey when he was seven so they could get the operation done then and have like a celebration.

It's kind of like a First Holy Communion kind of thing for them apparently

RIP

The tip is so fucking sensitive, life must have been hell for them as babies until their brain slowly suppressed the nerves

Who else was #phimosis here, so he had to become a cutfag?

:(

Wait, when did Jesus say "Cut your dicks, y'all"? I thought that was a Jewish/AllahAkbar thing to do...

Youch. I still have mine, but it hurts just looking at that.

Jesus didn't, he sacrificed himself so that people no longer had to sacrifice goats, or cut off body parts to appease god.

You don't know how dumb the average christian good goy here is.

Their line of thinking is, "if God's chosen do it, then it must be good!"

Ngl, I'm unfortunately circumcised.

I'll never put my future son through that type of pain. I got into an argument with my girlfriend about it when the topic came up and her only real argument against it was smegma. For you non-cut fags, how easy is it to avoid getting that shit?

Ahahahahah kikes have mutilated dicks, that's why they are so angry at everyone all the time..

>b-but it makes it bigger

No it doesn't, you stupid kike, either you have big dick like me or you don't.
It only makes you impotent at age 30..
Have fun ruling the world with you limp, useless, mutilated dick..

>Tay jr.

Literally soap of up your dick and wipe everything down in your morning shower, takes ten extra seconds.

nothing wrong with that ivanbro, shit gets blown up way outta proportion by turbularautist stormniggers here. just deport the kebab

>Will cosmetic circumcision (if that's even what I can call it) be completely gone in the US within the next thirty years?

Not for the next three hundred years lad. Most normies never even think about the fact that their dick is mutilated.

>For you non-cut fags, how easy is it to avoid getting that shit?
You rinse it in the shower, takes 15 seconds.

>Islam is barbaric
>Mutilating new born males is completely fine
a reminder if you support this, you're a hypocrite

probably coz its his fetish.

who /restoring/ here?

I did when i was 19. No regrets, best sex EVER!

You just pull the foreskin back and wash it like anything else you wash in the shower. It's literally so easy and quick to do that I haven't had smegma since I was 8.

Go fuck some children, serbia dude. You're famous for it.

>tfw even if you restore you will never get nerves or frenulum back

it's worth it for the gliding action tho. good luck user

>15
try 3

it's literally "pull back, rinse, move to next body part"

it's just like washing your armpits or between your toes

Foregen.org

Donate your shekels, human trials are coming in 2019

I want a new foreskin, made entirely of forced jewish abortion stemcells.
Only when all circumcision victims, and even Jews themselves have their foreskins regenerated by the stolen children of jewish whores, only then will jews earn their right to live in exile in Madagascar.
Until then, rope and harvest.

This the cleanliness factor is not an argument. As long as you shower regularly there would never be an issue.

That's because like 70%or more kids are mexican now. It's a practice ingrained in mainstream American culture and, well, connect the dots.

Any increase in sensitivity and the prevention of ED makes restoration worth it to me. If foregen actually works then I'll just get recircumsized and do that.

mate she sounds like a bitch, you are getting cucked.

propose to cut off your daughters clit and see how she reacts

Less than ten seconds of washing my dick when I am in the shower.

But if your arent cut you will be deemed here as a faggot. Fucking Moslems why they need to bring that culture here

It's too much