How do you keep hope that you will be happy one day?

How do you keep hope that you will be happy one day?

No. But maybe at peace.

The only hope I have is to die in a blizzard one day.

I am happy

you need to go back

Get off Sup Forums. Really.
unless digits, then stay forever

I don't.

drawing and the anticipation for more happenings

You are a faggot. Happiness is irrelevant. It's either live or die. You are in command of your thus decision.

Happiness is a meme

LOL

>Get off Sup Forums.
But I don't have anything else to do all day.

I'm learning to play the piano so that will prevent me from putting a bullet in my head for awhile

and I met this cute thicc Canadian girl that just turned 18yo so I'm ok for now. Find something to occupy those depressing thoughts

>But I don't have anything else to do all day.
this is the reasom you're not happy then

don't give up

By living in the now and making it happen.

The trick is to be satisfied with living a shitty life. That's why heroin is so popular. Sorry, user, but the closest you will come to happiness is small pauses in between being shat on. Have fun

By constantly working to get that "one day." Always saving money, trying out different jobs and hobbies, working on creative stuff like photography videos, screen plays, and novels. The only way to get that "one day" is to make it happen.

pick up sports. stop whyning and being a little bitch, bitch. you're a faliu're at life because you chose to be one. fuck off with your self pitty nobody care's not even your family. if you want to do something about it do it if not chug a couple af aspirins and get a warm bath and a cold razor and spare us of your shitty emo blog tier thread you toothpaste munching faggot.

You will never be in one constant "happy" state... there is always shit that fucks you up even when people outside would say your life is perfect without worries. Quit pursuing something thats not possible and instead to balance yourself and your life. The calm mind is in peace

>tfw I just stumbled into my first relationship
And to think that I was a women hating /r9k/ regular once

happiness is for fags and optimism is cowardice

If you were supposed to be happy, they wouldn't have called it life.

The best thing you can realize is that "happiness" is a weak minded person's religion, a blue pilled meme.

Hope not for happiness but peace of mind. Happiness is a fleeting, meaningless thing. Be at peace with yourself and you will be much stronger.

>instead to balance
*instead learn to balance

being happy is fucking simple
just get your shit together
take control of your life and stop doing degenerate shit
seriously if you aren't happy it's your fault

>he isn't happy

Fucking sadsack loser

don't be silly
I don't have any hope

Fuckin CHEacKED

>old man trying to justify his sadness

Get over it, you are a pathetic worm who finds the negative in everything

>hurr being depressed is redpilled

Nah the real redpill is knowing the world is shit and not letting it get you down, faggot ass old man I hope you die

this
you should try to avoid pain instead of actively pursuing happiness. You should also revise your definition of happiness. Happiness is not a state of constant excitement, but rather a feeling of deep contentment and peace of mind

oh look another psyop attempting to weaken our resolve.
It wont work CTR
you are beaten, broken.

TRUMP IS LORD
TRUMP IS LIFE

You will never be happy. Once you realize this you will be content.

I'm already happy.

I do not
I accepted that I will be angry to the day I die

You´re a big guy.

this, also adding that rome was not built in a day and neither will your life.. if it will be long hard work to improve it to where you consider satisfactory, but much worth it. also adding, the power of positive thinking is real, if you think you can do it, and stay positive, it goes a long way to being down and out, unmotivated to do anything, etc... You just have to beat that thought the fuck out of your head and replace with positive thoughts and actions of I can and I will

As much as right now sucks, it's the best that it will be for the forseeable future. The SJWs and globalists are about to flip the global government switch to get Hillary into the White House, and from here all that happens is white genocide and the end of western society in general. Once western society and white people are gone, they will start genociding the X chromosome, until it's only brown women left on Earth. A veritable sex paradise for the male Jew leaders who are left after the plan is complete.

Nah I can see the good in things. Nothing's black and white, leaf.

Also, leaf, I didn't say that seeing the world negatively is a red pilled stance. I agree with you-- the right move is to recognize that the world doesn't give a shit about you and not letting that get you down.

I don't, illusions abandoned.

power of positive thinking got nothing on meme magic

meme magic is a powerful force indeed

By getting /fit/

>Nothing's black and white, leaf.

whats going on in your wifes bed right now is black and white

I hope I get the research assistant position. I'm not proud to be 18 months mostly NEET.

You know, I've never met a depressed conservative.

It only seems to be liberals that are struck with mental illness. Perhaps consider joining the right?

meme magic > cuck magic

Nobody escapes Sup Forums.

We're all here forever.

sometimes it is, sometimes it is not, as explained by digits

I started working out, and drawing. I don't feel somewhat suicidal now!

seeking hapiness is for weak willed faggots

kys scum

Always having something that I'm working toward or will soon accomplish.

I became much happier when I started college. Then I got depressed again. Now I'm much happier since I only have 1 exam to go tomorrow before graduating and moving on to the next thing in the new year (which should be great since I'm in an in-demand industry and I will be able to relocate out of this town where I have no friends)

I hit bumps, but when I look at the big picture in hindsight I'm much happier now than I was even just 3 years ago. And I was much happier 3 years ago than I was 8 years ago. All in all, things are looking up.

Humans do not exist to be happy. Our goal is to compete, breed and evolve, adapting to changes in environment.
Happiness is just a byproduct of evolution, one of many others like disgust fear, imagination or thumbs. Happiness can 'sometimes' helps us achieve our actual goal, by releasing brain chemicals and rewarding useful actions, but it can become cancerous when you let your life depend on it. Like a fat man addicted to sugars.
Your state of mind and identity are an illusion which can be changed at will. The actual you is your genes, a code that must improve infinitely until perection.
You have become a slave of happyness inducing media and stories of success, because our modern world is ruled by the companies that produce those stories. The owners of those companies are actually doing well, sepping over you and enslaving your being for their benefit.
Stop worrying, go lift, go study and go fuck.

Checked and kek'd

Fight back.

>wife
sorry leaf i am unmarried.

I accept that will never be. If happiness is an impossibility, peace of mind can come from improving the prospect of happiness for those that you love.

If you die laughing you win

kek works in hilarious ways

i am hopeless. i must get out of this rut, but i don't know how.

Mfw I sometimes sleep to pass the time and stop depressing thoughts, only to have a depressing dream and wake up feeling bad

I don't know
It's getting harder and harder to hold out hope that things will be okay, for anyone

Suppress all feels and you'll be alright user.

I was once were you are. Seems like you'll never get out- now youre thinking this is the same bullshit everyone says.

Sadness is a mental concept. Once you get your shit together, find out who you are, your soul and eventually God and the collective conciousness. You'll relax about it.

So, being in the Netherlands, order yourself a good dose of 2CB, a blue light, time and calm music.

You will be your own psychologist. Trust.

>kys scum
Correct answer. Happiness is the ultimate bluepill, even the degenerate trannies who coined the phrase seemed to know that. The most fulfilled and productive people were always seeking something else than happiness.

The pursuit of happiness is another word for the philosophy of hedonism, by all metrics the objectively worst worldview ever devised.

But suppressed feelings comes back later, stronger.

>22
>no friends
>no gf
All I want is to earn enough money to keep a shelter of my own where I can collect things and end it when I become to old to care of myself. I am not asking that much from life, that is the reason why I still think I can get what I want from life in the end.

When Anime Becomes Real and Cat Girls and Elves start walking among us.

>user mixing up suppressed feelings with a suppressed boner

Lels. Op is fucked.

do you want to be my friend user?

you can be happy now OP just smile and if you're not in pain and not in a war zone your doing better than most

I'm always happy.

Witnessed.
Ride never ends.

It's as if I wrote this post

good grief

this desu. You will never be happy. Just accept it and you will be "happier".

i dont anymore. i live in a cucked country that caters to multinational corporations in the form of globalism. just recently they laxed visa requirements for temporary foreign workers in IT ... there goes my chance.

im a 26 year old white male who came from poverty, my parents are deadbeats, and i put myself through university. i got a math degree, lots of experience and volunteered so much, yet i can't find a job or even get a call back.

ive decided to just drop out of society at large. probably going to move to a really small town and more or less keep to myself and mostly be reclusive.

I don't, I just live by aburdism now.

And maybe I will soon find a cause worth dying for, who knows.

Kek lives, Kek loves.

I don't need this hope. I'm already happy most of the time.

>I just live by aburdism
Well, yeah. You're French.

I did this now I fall asleep at 6-8pm and wake up at 2-3am and its actually improved my mood a lot somehow

This is interesting.
But it also sounds actually like a good idea. Maybe I should try it.

No, because I already spilled my guts out which means that the self-estime balance between me and you which is necessary for any relationship has already been compromised due to the fact that I have revealed too much about my social inadequacies.

Why do you think you want things? The ape ego relies on struggle to grow so go struggle faggot. Volunteer work isn't a dumb idea, go do stuff for other people and bask in the moral superiority and ego reinforcement it gives your primitive monkey brain.

Use this time of year to sort your shit out mentally, OP. The end of the year is approaching - have one last blowout but create a plan to fix whatever needs fixing and put that plan into action January 2nd

Your work is not done here user.

I'm not, I'm international, but most people are the same everywhere, you know.

ive given up on the pursuit of happiness. its as valuable to me as sadness is. if it comes, i will embrace it, but chasing emotion destroys authenticity. live indifferently, OP

My main goals are to emigrate, which is the main thing keeping me going. And at least I have more awareness than most around me, so I may not fall into a variety of traps

I have to come to accept that I won't have any friends for a long time, I don't think there is any realistic reasons as to why I should bother with anyone around me. I have a girlfriend but she is not western, maybe she can help me escape

I don't have any hope for the west though, I've come to accept this and I am at peace with this

If you live in a 1st world country and arent serverely deformed but still arent happy you suck at life and should just kys. Fuckin low test faggots talking about muh white race muh etinction blah blah blah go and do something instead of sippin mountain dew and posting on Sup Forums. Its fun in small doses but this shit isnt life.

sorry to hear that, at least I tried I guess

Happiness is for KEKS

volunteers work. YES . why not? I;m still looking for full time work. thats not a bad idea for me

based icelander knows

let these fools think that we're just being edgy while they waste their meaningless lives chasing a false sense of security and some illusory state of being which depends on a set of certain parameters in a ever changing universe

Post girl painting. I will use it to fight degeneracy, I promise.

>Other people in Africa are poor and miserable so you should be happy

What do I have to be happy about when the plethora of opportunities we have are wasted due to liberalism, government pen pushers and general ignorance?

Our economies are sinking, our culture is dying, and my race will be essentially dead by the end of this century. On top of that is the possible threat of civil war.

Other countries and people may be suffering more than I am, but the key point we make here on Sup Forums is that our society is developing into the same countries that are suffering now.

How can you smile in a dystopia ?

Maybe u should read pic related.