Black Classroom Chants

Can Afro-Americans do anything normally?

Can't they perform long division without dancing and chanting?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9sL8ngE75E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGQ_Trf1yY8?t=2m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=cwOz4YkiRao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kids having fun. Grinch

In nigger schools they should change the math classes to measuring weed and figuring out what percentage of income goes to child support. Give them something they'll actually use later in life.

t. uncivilized nigger

muh dick

It is good that the kids are having fun, but I feel like the dancing/chanting would just be distracting for students.

future criminals

*Niggers having fun

These fucking niggers are taking too long to do something so simple holy fucking shit I'm triggered to no end. Fucking nigger retard fucks.

Yep. White/asian students would never do this and wouldn't need to. I went to a school with a fair portion of blacks and i never witnessed any level of concentration or learning from then, so even this is at least something.

They're just doing math lol chill

this is what happens when you don't have fathers to stop you from turning everything into a damn musical

Kids having fun learning.

Neckbeard virgins who never had friends and any life in childhood sperg out.

Projector is out of control here.

just looks like kids being kids

mafth is stoopid

niggers r stoopid

seems effective, wish I had a chant

Back in high school, the only thing I saw doing this shit are blacks. Many Asians, whites, and Hispanics are just pay attention and work.

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN user

The girl understood the math and had fun but the boy was into the "fun" aspect too much and I'm not sure he actually learned what to do yet.

they r doin mafth rong.

should just devid 300 by 2 and then david 12 by 2. nigger r dum to begin wit but then the jew teach them to do things wrong so they get stoopider. filthy goyim

youtu.be/wGQ_Trf1yY8?t=2m42s
Le Russian mathematics style

2:50

That is not fun

I think the only other kids who act this annoying are the white kids who you just know are going to grow up to be gays

calculator
>t.engineer

>mfw
they are learning more than in OP video

You forgot upper middle-class 'basic' white grills.

Inner city kids struggling with basic math under crooked democratic leadership. Sad!

I'd be annoyed if I was in there. But I'm not, so chant on kids.

I still remember the song we learned for solving quadratic equations:

Negative B Negative B
Plus or Minus Square Root
Plus or Minus Square Root
B Squared Minus Four A C
B Squared Minus Four A C
Over Two A
Over Two A

Having whites and asians trying to learn alongside those animals is intellectual genocide.

What in the fuck is this even? Group Theory?

looks like fun i hated maths at school it was dull

Homotopy theory

>math
>fun or useful
hope you choke to death on that bluepill along with that class full of niggers

I was always in trouble for just working it out in my head. My dance would have been a short one.

>Black kids go out and commit crimes
>"FUCKING NIGGERS!"
>Black kids find an entertaining way to learn and do math (pro tip: it's proven that if kids have fun learning they're more liking to retain the information)
>"FUCKING NIGGERS! WHY CAN'T THEY DO ANYTHING NORMALLY!!! STOP HAVING FUN!!"

When you realize that the real inferior people are Sup Forums's users, your outlook on like will be a bit better.

Blacks are closer evolutionarily to the progenitor apes that lived in the treetops. Up there, they absolutely must be able to follow the rhythm of swing-release-swing-release to move between the branches, or they may well fall and die. This same brain functionality is present in the modern black brain, and manifests itself whenever any intellectually-challenging task is in front of them - the pathways for cognition are linked to the pathways for rhythm, so they actually cannot think too hard without dancing or rapping.

>I was always in trouble for just working it out in my head.
BAD GOY. BAD.

STOP THINKING TOO MUCH.

lol niggers are bad influence yet forced in america to pay taxes that go to prisons,welfare,single mothers.
when i had my first check as a teen felt cool until i saw what they were taking from me went home told my dad he said "niggers"

I would have no problem with it if education was segregated.

This is normal behavior to you for elementary school children learning mathematics? What fucking shithole did you go to school in?

She has nice legs.

Whatever works, only issue I could see is some of the kids not being into it
But you'll get that no matter what you do

At least they can do math unlike white girls. LOL

No, it's just retarded.
Niggers do this to everything. It gets really fucking annoying.

That is a good point, In HS I learned a similar song:

X equals negative B
plus or minus the square root
of b squared minus four A C
All over two A
(sung to the tune of 'Pop Goes the Weasel')

I still use that song to remember the quadratic formula, so I guess memorizing a jingle can be effective. Thats far different from dancing around and chanting though.

>the boy was into the "fun" aspect too much and I'm not sure he actually learned what to do yet.

This is my main concern. Even if the dancing/chanting is effective, some students still aren't actually thinking.

our average COLLEGE ENTRANT reads at a7th grade level

we've simplified the SAT to the point where perfect scores are so common it's not even funny.

their goal is to make the top 20% of the curve indistinguishable so that smart asians get lost among semi-retards who can perform the rote mechanics of the test

Because your computer functions with magic right fag? Not due to the mathematical laws of electromagnetism.

What episode of 187 Martian Luther street is this?

You're a sad sack of shit, you know that right? Enjoy your miserable existence.

assimilation

Pretty cute desu

kill yourself

This seems innocuous but those kids aren't learning shit and they just ruin it for anyone of them who might've had potential to learn for real.

cool. let's hear them learn the "don't murder people" congo beat next

when you need to create a mnemonic for basic things like division you know you're dealing with people who suffer from intellectual disabilities. this is the sort of stuff you teach to downs syndrome kids to teach them to wipe their ass

Why must everything be a tribal dance or song with niggers? Can they really not just sit the FUCK DOWN and learn?

t. triggered nigger

I mean... it seems fine to me. It's actually pretty coo.

can we meme this to normies?

even when I was pretty bluepilled on race and believed in equality, I thought kids like this should be shot on sight

Honestly at this point at least they're fucking going to school.

That sexual dancing the ten year old is doing needs to stop though. Dance needs to be cute not sexual.

is it a jew trick to write down all the calculations?

Normies will think it's adorable and a great idea.

why do black people light each other on fire "for the vine"?

what does that mean?

Wait, that 10 year old boy's flip at the end though. Okay that was cool. I'll admit it. I can't do that shit.

any further info about this? or is it just a shitpost?

desu I didn't learn how to do long division till i was in highschool and had to divide our factors. Good on them learning it.

>tfw qt.3.14 black girl-friend in middle school with whom you'd develop this strong sexual attraction to in your late teens.
feelsbad

This is the future of the world if we don't put our foot down on political correctness.

yes. they want you to be fucking retarded. thats why they taught everybody how to do math wrong and force them to write it all down, its to slow your brain down. its a jewish trick

its probably also why like 90% of the shit they teach you in school is disinfo.

tfw no*

it was NEVER innocuous

this is why people still need to take remedial english and math at fucking national universities

I'm a semi-genius at subject X, but because of all the niggers that failed even basic shit, I'm stuck in entry level courses because they literally WILL NOT LET ME simply bypass basic courses

fuck niggers. people are doing 9th grade material in college and even holding back at that level. it's digusting

Literally nothing wrong with this, its another kind of mnemonic. Do you know how many grown ass adults in STEM (well, STE) can't long divide?

>"dont murder people" congo beat
my sides

this is why blacks and whites should never be in school together

i can't imagine a majority white school ever doing shit like this, most of the kids would be rather uncomfortable I imagine (

Its kind of pointless to force standards on black people that they are genetically unsuited to rise up to. Their reproduction strategy and mindset is naturally different, and its harming both the blacks, whites and the teachers to force them all under the same umbrella term of civility.

Seperation is needed, we need to create safe spaces for our special african bretheren, away from toxic standards they can almost never live up to.

>I'm stuck in entry level courses because they literally WILL NOT LET ME simply bypass basic courses

they do. you're just retarded.

is it possible to at least build a tracker into a video of this sort so we can mark anyone that thumb up's it for death?

I'm not a tech guy. but we need to start marking people they way they mark us

Why are you guys so good at chess? Doesn't this mean you should be able to out Jew the Jews?

I think Russian's must be creative when teaching, When I was overseas there was an American national who had lived in Russia, who was my 4th grade teacher. He was very creative and kept the class engaged while learning. He also had incentives for good performance and the class as a whole did well. (He did not get up to any of the shit that hooting nigger did though.)

Math is created by the devil. We don't need numbers only Gods love.

DIVIDE MULTIPLY AND SUBTRACT
NOW BREAK IT DOWN AND BRING IT ON BACK

>basic things like division
These kids are in like 3rd fucking grade, we were just starting to learn multiplication at my school then.

God fucking forbid you create a song to help your students memorize what to do. You're looking for shit to be offended over, just like feminists. Congratulations we have come full fucking circle. They create songs for everything in school to help kids memorize it, and yes there are songs for wiping your ass when the kid is 3 years old.

Seriously, kill yourself. You're as bad as feminists who get offended over a man's knees not touching.

Can anyone on Sup Forums actually give a real criticism of this?

The kids are enjoying learning. What the fuck is the problem?

But that's adorable. Are you jealous your classroom wasn't nearly as fun, OP?

When I say "seems innocuous" I actually meant it just seems that way, I know they hold back regular progression and already have plans to send my kids to private schools

This reminds me of call-and-response songs sung by nignog slaves. That gospel shit.

No, they are dumb. Every teacher I've known has hated working with blacks except for the white dudes. I don't know why but white men are the only ones who can deal with the bullshit of niggers. I'll never understand Whites concern for niggers, must be that cuck dna.

We had a cadence we chanted when we were learning the multiplication tables in primary school. Also, I can still remember the San Fermin song we learned first day of Spanish.

They're maybe taking things a bit too far in the OP but that shit works as a memory aid.

I also got in trouble for doing it in my head. So I had to learn enough of their bullshit "formula" to make it look like "i did the work." and then I would just do it in my head anyways.

bring it down. what is this sorcery? I should have paid attention in class.
and I got ya ian I got ya again. one more time ean.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwOz4YkiRao

I don't care, but it is why we need segregation.

if you don't understand math you are possibly a subclass of human

is it true that slowing down while doing maths makes you worse at it? any studies on this?

Cool Math Skills Shaniqua and Tyrone wanna come to the white house ?

Assuming that they can't live up to basic human decency standards is the problem here, not the standards themselves, Estonia.

Blacks were doing alright in assimilating even when they faced actual racism and discrimination in the 30s - 60s but then the welfare state got hold.

I'm half mexican and half black, and I do things normally.

>let's hear them learn the "don't murder people" congo beat next

not where I live. institutions, in order to maximize federal funding, placed a defacto ban on testing out of certain classes. 70% of the funding comes from porkbarrel appropriations dedicated to closing the gap at this school. they're also doing 'pilot' programs as a way to basically pass laws without needing to get them confirmed by state legistlators.

I'm telling you, we've gone full soviet. the programs here are awful and even if you finish the curriculum, you end up at an official pace at about half of what it used to be, whcih is STILL slow

>tfw Nigger kid just taught me long division by dancing.