10 years of jail for killing a rapefugee in self defence

bergamonews.it/2016/12/15/uccise-un-siriano-a-colpi-di-roncola-10-anni-per-sebastiano-arnoldi/241411/

>>Sebastiano was going home and find a rapefugee trying to steal shit from his car.
>>Sebastiano try to call the police
>>the rapefugee start to yell that he will kill him and his children chasing him with some scissors
>>Sebastiano grab a Billhook and hit the sandnigger 30 times. leaving him like a spezzatino.

Commie judge sentence him to 10 year for being alive.

Well, at least he's not dead and his family is alive. And now some Italian woman won't get raped by that dead piece of shit.

Nothing inside a car is worth taking a human life over. He should face the consequences of his actions.

Shit, I'm so sorry. At least I can take some solace in the fact that the migrant suffered.

Italy yes!

We also put citizens in jail for killing criminals here

You have to understand the State is allied with criminals, because they are criminals themselves.

>Killing a shitskin rapefugee
He should get a medal, not jail time.

>leaf

>A fucking leaf would simply watch as the 'refugee' murders his entire family in front of him and steals his car

Typical

He'll get off on appeal.

>30 times
>self defense

Varg Vikernes pls go

Holy fuck, that is an outrage. If italians don't go burn that courthouse down you country has no fucking hope.

nice faggot nice
pretext doesnt matter when you are being threatened by a man with a weapon, as well as your childrens lives being also at risk.

> It 'was at that point that, according to his account, Arnoldi would react, inferendogli 30 shots hatchet before fleeing home to wash.

Damn. That must've been a hell of a fight.

judge and arresting officers should be executed. fuck all of you bootlickers who disagree.

power tripping pussies need to realize how fragile they really are. glorified gang members.

>not taking the refugees cloths and pretending like a bunch of other refugees came by and did this
>not claiming the refugee had a gun but other refugees took it when they fled
>in the least not fleeing italian "police"

I wish you to die peacefully in your sleep tonight.
You are gentle but mistaken. You are making the world a worse place.

>mfw this is what my mother tells me over the phone every time we talk about current events

>30 times
Even in Florida you'd have a pretty hard time spinning that one as self defense

Surely 10 times was enough ? no ?

The rapist was literally trying to kill him. In Europe, you don't have a right to self preservation it seems.

I am sure this is just Act I of the preposterous farce that is the Italian legal system. He will eventually go free.

10 years in Italy, means two years max and a job when he gets out.

>hit the sandnigger 30 times

lel thats beyond self-defence

-Need to make sure they don't come after your family
-Adrenaline from being in a life-or-death situation caused you to lose control of your senses
-couldn't tell if he was fully incapacitated or not
-etc.

I guess you missed the part where the nigger chased him with a weapon. It does help to read, but 70iq Canadians don't do that.

He killed a man, he deserves to be in jail

I hope your mom gets raped, aids and then beheaded. That'll teach her.

>that day in the future when order is lost and the judge and his family are consumed in the day of rage

HOW IS THIS REAL LIFE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT CORRECT

The nigger had scissors and was running around. It's not like that Italian was a master billhookman from the fucking 1400s. Probably 15 hits were just fending him off.

You people are as bad as the "just shoot him in the leg"

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING FOR YOU LEAF

Well shit, laws for self defence are pretty (un)clear

What he should have done by law is either hit the negro once to put him to the ground and make him stay there, kick in the head only if he tries to get up. Then escape in the car and call the police.

That's gay, retarded and irl wouldnt really work but the law is the law, stop being edgy and if you want change - create one more referendum

The number of time is not of the essence here. He was under an imminent death threat, and dealt with said threat.

And clearly, neither of you have ever been under a life-or-death situation adrenaline rush.

No, a man tried to kill him. The rapefugee's country should be charged for the labor of having to kill this man, the court costs and the trauma counseling this hero of the people is going to need.

Stand your ground, surely neutralizing the threat justifies all force? Otherwise you could just claim a bullet is overkill, or any response for that matter.

Stupid leaf, you forgot the part where he was threatening seb physically.

You're a commie, you deserve hell.

>Kill a fucking roach
>Go to jail

Why?

His first mistake was calling the police.
You never ever ever ever call the police.
He should've hacked the nigger up and then tossed his corpse into the ocean after sundown.

Oh hi, there ruski trolls. I see you commies are at trying to undermine Europe again.

We can argue that there was an excess of self defence. (at that point I will mention the fact that a man threatened point blank with a blade is not capable to be rational and tends to get primordial) but 10 years is just ridicolous.

Someone should rape the judge and hurt his family, I wonder if he would do nothing.

ALWAYS A LEAF

Is this a joke or what are you on about?

I am by now convinced canada as a whole is just a massive prank ran by australians to once again get a rise out of people for shitposting.

You act as if he was a threat

REEEEEEEEEEE

Here's your (You), piece of shit!

You cant cant start nit picking about hitting them once or a kick to the head and that bullshit. Either you or your property is in danger and you have the right to stop them with any means or you don't.

DAY
>OF
THE
>RAKE
FAGGOT

I have just explained to you the only legal way to get out of this situtation in Italy
Dont expect non-america to work like america

ok

If this was self defence Italians need to fucking demand he is released NOW. Organise your bloody selves and send a message to Europe

Paid Russian trolls and disinformants (RT) are blowing the refugee problems out of proportion and encouraging the extreme right and extreme left in order to undermine the west.

How far canada has fallen

here's an idea: kill judges and police who render unfaithful service, and form a network to protect the victims of judges

MAKE the judges render the outcomes you want. it's not rocket science.

Not really. It could fly as a "crime of passion" which is, when the situation mounted to the point that he was obliged to hit the guy with his little sword-axe, that the adrenaline and instinct would kick in and he'd just keep hitting.

You mentioned Florida by name, so don't come to me with "that wouldn't fly in a civilized country."

>Texas
>be at your house
>burglar tries to run away from your house with your shit
>legal to shoot him dead
kek, Europe is so fucked

>Either you or your property is in danger and you have the right to stop them with any means or you don't.

You don't. His fucking car isn't more valuable than a life.

The only consequence I got for shooting soneone breaking into my house was a letter clearing me of any criminal charges and exoneration of any wrongdoing.
>never even stepped foot in a courtroom

>ein verdammtes leaf

Does everyone see why we need two walls?

Where did this idea that letting a criminal scum take your shit is better than killing him?
1) he is criminal scum
2) you are being a cuckold
Even if he's only taking 40 bucks from you.

Kind of right, hard to make these decisions in the moment.

The subhuman was in his car, there'd be evidence of that. IF cought and not alerted the police theyd spin it totally different and it'd be a really hard sentance. My guess is he didnt think he would be punished for defending himself.

Never trust the state

proofs?

>Paid leftist shill

This, so fucking much this...

Italy, it's time for you to have a riot and start hanging people...

The defense of your life and property are rights.
If the State cannot fully accomplish that safety ( It never does ) then you should be entitled to be armed and prepared to defend your family and community.
But cucks never understand, they are too affraid to fight and always end running to papa government

Based as fuck.
Much respect, just another demonstration of why the ruling class need to be up against a fucking wall.

something happened in alabama some time ago when a guy beat a nigger with a 2x4 for stealing from his car

ended up being persecuted for hate crimes just because he said "get out my car nigger" before he beat him

brown people aren't responsible for their actions in today's court system.

>hit the sandnigger 30 times
that goes beyond self-defence

I hope you get lost in a ghetto some time.

How do you know he won't get fired without a car, and kill himself for becoming destitute. If the state is going to say he can't defend is car, are they going to buy him a new one?

>as long as Achmed only rapes 1,234 Kaufir it's okay
>thankfully he didn't rape 1,235
You slow?

Why not clear him of the killing itself due to self defense, and charge him with mutilation of a corpse instead?

Maybe he is so sensitive about it because the italian dude used a garden tool to rekt the muzzie.

His canadian blood(chlorophyl) fear the fury of the gardener.

already happened

the refugee was threatening to kill him
he got killed first
it's perfectly justified but you all just hate white people for no good reason, so you'll defend the savage.

And: if he takes your property you have no basis for assuming he will afrbitrarily respect your life, much the opposite. He has violated one boundary and has perfectly logical incentives to cross one more.

wow that sounds like something that would happen in Canada

every thief needs to be executed in the street... if there's one good thing about the muslims its that they allow you to murder thieves

>a Trudeau bitch

Figures.

Where the fuck do you think you are, reddit?

>oh no Europe is being overrun by these muslims!
>4th Reich when?!1
>a brave Italian actually kills one

>uh okay guys that was taking it a little too far

This whole board is full of fucking cucks

Public transport is a thing in the civilized parts of the world, but who gives a shit? He's going to jail, job prospects a decade from now are hardly a priority for him.

>it's perfectly justified but you all just hate white people for no good reason, so you'll defend the savage.
You do know we're talking about an Italian, right?

Okay. What the fuck is wrong with Canada? Every single time I read something abso-fucking-lutely retarded I have to check the flag and see if it's one of you pieces of shit, and it typically is a fucking leaf.

You're getting close to nigger levels of stupid, leaf. Rake yourself.

Cuck.
He was gonna kill his family.
Would you let your whole family get killed just so you only hit him 29 times? No!

kill yourself right now

>some shitskin tries to kill you
>Challenge accepted bitch i'll go full Crusader on your arse
>Negro gets turned into swiss cheese
>Oy vey it's another shoa 10 years gulag

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

>rapefugee
>human

A

>Nothing inside the car is worth dying over
ftfy leafnigger

france you're not one to talk

honh honh honh

EIN VERDAMMTES BLATT

>>oh no Europe is being overrun by these muslims!

>oh no, with all these Muslims Germany is still 6 times safer than Murica
>oh no, I was promised there will be a death of a continent

Germany homicide rate: 0.7
USA homicide rate: 4.2

Don't ever forget that, Billy Bob.

Cazzo questo รจ un post da fare storia

I laffed. Insult my shitty country pls.