What's so SJW about this movie and why should I boycott it? Thinking of going to watch it tomorrow

What's so SJW about this movie and why should I boycott it? Thinking of going to watch it tomorrow.

Mostly because they intentionally made it into a piece about "strong wimmin" and the "Empire is white supremacy" organization.

They literally forced a SJW narrative, which probably will come off in the story as well.

Is this real or over analysing?

Be honest

Boycotts are gay, even if it is for a good cause.

I'm seeing the movie at 10 PM tonight.

It's the words of the creators faget

>empire is white supremacy
the empire has always been based off of nazis, it's not like this movie in particular forced that

One of the writers said so on Twitter

the writers literally tweeted this

One writer, of which there are probably many, tweeted some bullshit. People are extremely over analyzing this. go and enjoy if you are a fan of Star Wars I'm also going tomorrow.

I'mma go see it 4 free.

Oh don't be silly! Sup Forums has never over analyzed anything to the point of mentally unstable people storming pizza parlors in search of kidnapped children! Oh wait.

B-but, Sup Forumsice are never wrong.

Seen it yesterday OP it's actually pretty good. Went in with bad expectations and was plenty surprised. There's no sjw shit, even though the only white dudes are bad guys and the main character isn't a Mary Sue thankfully

Just pirate it faggot dont give money to these fags

They picked a very diverse cast and honestly I don't care - I mean - I wouldn't care if THE FRIGGIN VILLAINS WERE AS DIVERSE AS THE HEROES.

The Empire is only white males, the brave heroes are all that is good and diverse.

Aside from the obvious SJW pandering it isn't that bad a film though. People die, not everything goes according to plan, the plot isn't hard but neither is it so stupid that I feel like they write for 8 years old. Anyhow, doable. If your normie friends want you to go see it with them, go ahead.

I hope we get to see many bothans die.

>star wars
>december 2016
It's like you want to be jewed out.

Go ahead and spend your money how you want to.

I'm not in the market for watching two and a half hours of globalist propaganda for forty bucks, not including the price of stale popcorn and a cup of dirty ice they call a soda.

That cash will buy me a bottle of Black Kraken and a 3 liter of Dr. Pepper.

Everyone dies at the end of Rouge One, including Jyn Erso. Even the gay robot dies as well

Isn't it weird how vehemently Sup Forums opposed this film because of the creators' and fanbases' horrid behavious but NOOOW there's multiple threads being made and bumped singing it's praises?

Woooo, totally legit, totally spending my money on your trash now.

I swear I'm strangling the next Jew I encounter.

This. Stream that shit. Fuck giving them a dollar.

I watched it yesterday and during the whole movie was me and my mate making Mexican, Muslim and Trump jokes.
Was bretty good.

Disney Wars? Traitor!

Star Wars sucks shit, it's a tired old franchise and needs to be replaced by something better.

If you watch this movie you are a race traitor. or to use the nigger form, uncle tom.

THIS, why are the kikes trying to shill this so hard?
Star wars gets automatic views so why do they need us? Is Sup Forums the majority now?

If it's so diverse why are there no aliens in the main cast?

Real letdown there.

No thanks, I just don't think a live action kill la kill would be any good.

It has a diverse cast and thats kinda it.
The female lead has like a few kills and only early into the movie. In later portions killing is mainly done by the extremely competent and sexy hispanic captain. The captain even saves the main character at the end

agreed. star wars is sjw now. sage sage sage.

>a redpilled Belgian

Now I've seen everything.

It's a good film.

Any propaganda in the film is so subtle I either missed it or just couldn't bring myself care.

I won't see it because Disney is fuckng up star wars worse than the prequels did

The EU needs to be brought back, if you disagree you are a nigger

If 7 is a copy of 4 will this be a copy of 5?

Would that make it great?

Nah this is a prequel to 4.
Not apart of the new trilogy.
It's legit just about Mexicans stealing and shooting people.

If SJW Star Wars was honest, it would make the Droids out to be the Niggers of the galaxy. They are clearly sentient, yet they are treated like shit and sold as property.

Its always been a little known fact about the starwars fandom/following that the main contributors to the movies success were white males mentally emulating the badassery that is han solo and fantasizing about their own space adventure in the crude yet awesome millenium falcon. Pretty much the entire fan base is comprised of white men. Now the disney kikes that own starwars see this and think, well we already have the white men revenue on lock forever no matter what, as long as the piece of shit they squeeze out has "starwars" in the title, so instead of gearing the movie towards the fans (white men) that made it the influential piece of high profile pop culture that it is today, they kept all of the minimally important aspects of starwars such as xwings, space battles, special effects making the false assertion that it was those aesthetic factors alone that pulled the original fans into the theatres, and not the in depth foreign yet relatable struggle the everyman faces in the starwars universe. By creating a cast designed for people who NEVER cared about the franchise (women, black people, other minorities in general) they have effectively alienated the fans they owe their success to, and not only that, but demonizing them as well by tossing the franchise in the center of a political assault. The short word for it is pandering, but they wish to widen their wallets by gearing the franchise towards as many different groups of people they possibly can, so that as time goes on the movie becomes more and more diluted in quality as the producers struggle to not offend any group of the masses, and we all know that you cant please everyone, and if you try, you displease everyone.

I really care about starwars..

As someone who watched it yesterday because my group of friends simply HAD to drag me to the Premiere, i'll simply say it's less of a SJW wankfest and more of a flat-out shitty movie.

People think the Diversity in the cast or the EMPOWERED wymyn is the flaw but that should be the least of your concerns. To put it simply, this movie is only marginally better than Episode II, the undisputed worst entry in the series. What it is, is the dullest movie of the entire franchise. It gets genuinely boring at parts, and even my Star Wars obsessed normie friends were a bit iffy about it.

The first half sucks balls, but the second half slightly redeems it with some great Rogue Squadron dogfights that are pretty good, but are interspersed with the slut retrieving the Death Star plans.

Besides the diverse cast, the only SJW shit in the movie is a pretty lousy speech that kinda fit in the context of the movie, but libtards will find a way to associate to LE DRUMPF CAN BE STOPPED IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND HOLD ONTO HOPE!

Oh and i was pleasantly surprised to find that they actually had the guts to kill the entire team off in the end. Lyn and Mexifag have the most awkward, tacked on last minute romantic hints and then they watch as the Death Star blows them all to Smitheroons... holding hands and hugging, of course. Then we see 20 seconds of Darth Vader FINALLY doing cool shit and the movie ends with an incredible Leia lookalike receiving the DS Schematics.

Around 20% of the movie is salvageable. I like Star Wars quite a bit, and i don't think i would ever watch it again. It's pretty awful. I'm hype for VIII though.

The have a literal nazi orange trump alien that gets killed.

I personally thought it was awful dialogue and bland character wise, though. It looked great, sounded great, yeah I like the fact they just kill all the main characters, but it was hard to get 'invested' in the film.

Same shit with Ghostbusters as well. the fanbase liked the originals because of the strong male personalities and humor playing off each other. They totally screwed the new one by going completely away from that and making about fat sassy women.

JJ Abrahms literally said he wanted to get rid of white people. He's a Jewish extremist, what do you expect. They only see Jews as people, everyone else is just there to exploit.

No I know that, but they're creativity is on par with a drooling infant and probably not going to pick up any time soon.

Stop posting this shit. The movie is awful enough on its own. You don't need to make shit up to get people to hate it.

I'm going to watch it since it, at least from the trailers, has a few nods towards Dark Forces

the boycott is imaginary, to make the """"""alt right"""""" look stupid and petty. unrelated, it's probably a shit film and i will probably see it

its little shit like that that tosses me into a whirlwind of melancholy

A "strong white woman" leading all the "DIVERSE" brown rebels" against the RACIST white man.

WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?!

>celebrity gossip
>viral marketing
>What Do You Guys Think?

/thread

they're milking the series.

Star Wars should be an event picture with a number at the end up it. Not, "this years release" like they did with the capeshit movies.

Pol did an unforgivable thing to the mainstream media and entertainment scene. It allowed a different opinion than the Jews wanted whites to have.

That is why places like pol come under attack in one form or another. You can't have the filthy Goyim getting dangerous ideas about white solidarity.

They retconned the EU so they could make the main character a strong independant woman.

>What's so SJW about this movie

It's (((Disney))). It's got a "yah you GO GRLLL!!!1!" protagonist who's a fucking teenage female know it all leading experienced, older, male combat veterans in a fight against the (in the words of the movie's own fucking makers) the "White Supremacist Empire".

Show some fucking self respect and discipline and wait a few days till you can find it on a decent streaming site or torrent.

>watching goy wars
>self respect

and yet you're part of the problem
correction: you ARE the problem

HOW DOES IT END? DID THEY KEK VADER?

STAR WARS IS DEAD STOP

>What's so SJW about this movie.

nothing.

JUST ACCEPT IT. HES NOT COMING BACK.

Vader slaughters a bunch of rebels and Tarkin uses the Death Star to kill the protagonist.

Vader singlehandedly destroys the rebel fleet at the end

Atleast this movie focuses on a plot that fans have been wanting for years, the plot of Star Wars Dark Forces, made into a film

But thats wrong
Dark Forces had only 1 level about stealing the plans and it was a one man operation on one grey moon base

Mr Plinkett's review of the Force Awakens says it all, not just that movie but about Star Wars in general

That's what pisses me off, it's like the writers are marginalizing Bothens by revising the history so it was a bunch of women

I think Disney means to kill the franchise.

They'll straight up jump the shark with it, then retire it for a decade or so before breaking it out to massive fanfare and billions of shekels.

Wrong death star plans

Bothans was Death Star II

>t. CTR

are they still paying you?

Then again, most of the original Star Wars cast was white. Only in the Disney movies did the evil Empire stay all white and the good guy rebels turn into every race imaginable. Who could've thought, huh?