Sup Forums predicted a huge rapewave all throughout Germany with thousands of people raped and murdered

>Sup Forums predicted a huge rapewave all throughout Germany with thousands of people raped and murdered

>nothing happened

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=47.795309341006664,11.242029983105567&z=10
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9lb3ZzCi4
pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/
blogs.faz.net/stuetzen/2016/12/14/auch-nach-freiburg-keine-stimme-fuer-die-afd-7249/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=nu99Ds9RiMc
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nothing happened
Except thousands of rapes and assaults.

k

Tell that to the traumatized kid that got raped at a German pool because your generation did nothing to help him when he turns out to be a blood thirsty politically savvy sadist that will turn Germany into nuclear glass out of resentment for people like you.

>nothing happened

nothing happened Yet my kraut kinsman, new years 2017's gonna be a blast.

nothing happened so far.
Merkel will probably be reelected with like 40% again.

Wake up, stormfag.

You will change your tune once it affects someone you know.

poles are more criminal than the syrian migrants

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=47.795309341006664,11.242029983105567&z=10

This is an interactive map with a point for every every crime commited by a migrant, refugee, immigrant etc. in Germany. Don't open it on a mobile device as it's like to crash.

Grow some fucking balls Hans.

no it wont.

Redpill

are deer redpilled?

very

fuck you
fuck your cuntry
fuck your pet deer

kristalnacht anyone?

Ernst Eduard vom Rath (3 June 1909 – 9 November 1938) was a Nazi German diplomat, remembered for his assassination in Paris in 1938 by a Polish Jewish teenager, Herschel Grynszpan, which provided a pretext for the Kristallnacht, "The Night of Broken Glass."

Today I learned.

We love you german bros. Figure your shit out, and we will help you with any path you take that is righteous.

at this point im rooting for the terrorists, death to smug europoors

Again this fucking Cologne central station meme

it was 87 offenders and most what happened was ass grabbing and shit like that

What was really going on was that a bunch of immigrants bunched together to steal other peoples phones better

Sure thats also fucking bad, but it wasn't some giant fucking rape trove of people

will this meme ever end

Just teach all your brown skins that they don't have to take any shite from the white man anymore.

>rapes
they count some stupid Arabs being sexually aggressive with a women as rape. it's a shitty situation overall though.

c*ck

Maybe, but it is still doesn't change the fact that even if these refugees are good intentioned or not, they are another nail in the coffin for the German people. You're soon to be in a worse demographic situation as France.

The Russians are playing 7D chess again. They are holding off on hacking the migrants to rape until Merkle gets reelected. Then they will let forth a massive wave of rape that will cause a revolution in Germany which will allow Russia to invade Sweden with impunity.

It couldn't be that the German government are deciding not to announce things that go against their narrative.

And it's probably just a coincidence ex-Stasi agents have been employed by the government to remove anti-immigrant posts from social media.

We could take every single syrian refugee ourselves and the muslim population would only raise from 4% to 5%

And your demographics are "worse" than france.
I mean if france is fucked according to you then Canada has to be already dead.

Just wait, after electing Trump, Putin will send his operatives into Germany to incite refugees to rape and help the AfD.

There were 22 rapes and 189 sexual assaults, as well as other offences:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9lb3ZzCi4

Deer are cute.

>We could take every single syrian refugee ourselves and the muslim population would only raise from 4% to 5%
Agreed, your politicians are lying to you about your demographics.

>Canada has to be already dead
Justin Castro will be impeached by the end of the year, and their brief love affair with (((leftism))) will be over. Can Germany say the same?

you've obviously never had a close encounter with these assholes

I know that moose are douchebags, but deer? Did you startle it or something?

>deer
user, that is a dog

why do you defend refugees who hate you? What does this do for you?

The most maddening thing about the holocaust denial issue is that the self-appointed guardians of thought aggressively deny every other major crime.
They do not see history as a matter of study but as a sacred political football.

>no it's okay you see they only swarmed around some innocent young women to forcefully grope and humiliate them so they could also steal their things after we invited millions of them into our country, gave them free housing at the price of evicting our own citizens, permanently damaged our economy by putting the majority of them on welfare and drastically reduced the stability of our democracy

>no you see it's okay because in this one instance it was only 100 or so men conspiring to commit sexual assault in public with no repercussions, there will definitely be no more events of this nature in the future

You're the definition of a fucking cuckold, dude. Just bring one of the one of the """Syrians""" into your home to fuck your wife already instead of arguing here. It'll satisfy that urge of self-flagellation much easier and quicker.

Why do you think you know better what is happening to me from so far away?

If I were to tell you that you have to give your first born daughter to the nearest black man in america you would tell me that is bullshit, right?
So how is correcting people on shit they don't know anything about in any way defending anything?

Every time I read about some Syrian fucking "my wife" it is always a canadian or american
You have this weird cuckolding fetish and it is so obvious you are masturbating to the idea every single time.

This

>And your demographics are "worse" than france.
lol wut. Isn't France like 10% Muslim already compared to Canada's

SAGE THIS SHIT
PROOF HERE: pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/

Guy is Bulgarian.named Svetoslav Stoikov

Same estimate actually.
I think France is like 6% and canada is like 7%.

WTF are you talking about. In Bavaria alone there was a

40%

increase in rape cases.

blogs.faz.net/stuetzen/2016/12/14/auch-nach-freiburg-keine-stimme-fuer-die-afd-7249/

1. Most of them aren't Syrian.

2. They are having children at 3-5x the native replacement rate. Literally everywhere on the planet with a 10-20% arab muslim minority has had civil wars and constant terrorism because of them.

This will happen within your lifetime Hans. They are already radicalizing. And all of this for 0 economic benefit. Grow some fucking balls already and do something about it.

No, because only a left-wing government can remove Merkel from office.
It will never happen though.

France doesn't keep official statistics about religion but estimates place the Muslim population at about 7% while Canada's is 3% according to the census

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Religion

>Grow some fucking balls already and do something about it.
Why are you all so invested in the future of germany
I thought we were all cucks
Isn't it good then that our cuck genes are dying out then?
If we are being replaced then a few generation down the line that also means less germans coming to your countries.

What do you actually want. Should I just go out and shoot the nearest non-german? I would have to get to a big city to even find one.

you're dumb

>you will never have an adorable pet deer

Honestly more upsetting than the refugee stuff right now.

No, Canada is actually 3.2% as of last year.

And we don't have large urban concentrations of them like you do. In the GTA, where most of ours hitskins live it's only at about 7.7%.

We can also control our influx of migrants if there are any civil problems.In fact we have a pretty intense vetting process that -surprise surprise- rejected most of our applicants from the Syrian wave. You people have hundreds of thousands of people walking into your country with no identification, no certification, no vetting process whatsoever. You don't know what they're carrying, you don't know who they are and you don't know what they're capable of.

How about anything more than nothing at all. You could start by publicly demonstrating with the other far righters in the country and shitting on faggots like OP.

And we care because Europes fate hangs in the fucking balance right now. I don't want to see the Louvre burnt down because all of the art in it was haram.

Where did I say it was okay?

I'm just tired of foreign sources claiming there were rapings when there were none

thats not even contested by the fucking AfD or far right activists here

also holy shit you're salty leafy

The investigation was stopped, wasn't it?

source pls

>The lugenpresse is telling Hans everything is fine and he believes it enirely
Man, you krauts are great. You're so oblivious and better yet, completely trusting of the same political system we're trying to warn you about. Then you use it as evidence to cite that your country isn't trying to ethnically cleanse you lmao.

>You could start by publicly demonstrating with the other far righters in the country and shitting on faggots like OP.
Demonstrate against what?
I got nothing but more money under Merkel. My life has only gotten better over the last 5 years. This year I am going to get the largest tax return since 2011.

What do I demonstrate against?

So you're fine with selling the safety and security of your nation and your culture because you personally are making money more at the moment?

And generally speaking economic upswings are the result of past decisions. Europe's economy hasn't been fully hit yet, nor has the wave of immigrants halted. In fact it will only increase.

I wonder what the tax returns of the civilians at Nice were like before being bulldozed by a migrant....

Get over it
It's your stupid European moral standards that kept us from glassing the middle east kraut

Now you must face the social repercussions

Maybe it's fucking time you went out and showed your people what you believe in instead of day drinking in your flat listening to shitty Turkish rap and smoking brick Afghani, nigga

of course he is you stupid fucking leaf
all guys are retarded if you think germany getting cucked started just yesterday
it's been going on for at least 20y

>nothing happened
Really, Deerfag?

I don't feel less safe or secure.
And what culture?

Its cute I visit Croatia regularly because my best friend is croatian and I love the beaches and they all are envious of their rich croatian living the best life in germany
I wouldn't wanna live in your shithole but its a great vacation place.

>No, Canada is actually 3.2% as of last year.

Canada is only 75%-80% white, and that has decreased by about 15% since the 1990s.

poles will deny this but it's true. they're happy they're not the boogeyman anymore. it's why the push the rapefugee meme so hard.

>Muslims are exclusively non-white and the only non-whites
really made me think

I walked around the local Christmas market today and didn't see a single non-German, just a few loud American tourists. The refugee "crisis" is American propaganda.

>I don't feel less safe or secure

Of course you don't. You haven't been in a terror attack. It's not something that effects modern day people emotionally until they're sitting face to face with it.

Which will happen. The German government has already told you people to start stocking up on supplies and multiple agencies have warned of a looming civil conflict in Europe.

>And what culture?
Gee, I dunno the Teutonic culture that has been actively evolving for thousands of years and has shaped the historical fates of Europe throughout?

Every painting and statue throughout Europe will be burned and shattered under a Muslim majority. They're already doing this in their own countries.

>I wouldn't wanna live in your shithole but its a great vacation place.
couldnt agree more, this country is crap and i cant wait to move somewhere else
still germany being cucked by foreigners didnt
start with syrians , be honest with urself
youtube.com/watch?v=nu99Ds9RiMc
i can find milions of videos with auslander beating up germans

Cleetus go back in the trailer.

This interactive map reveals shocking extent of non-European migrant sex attacks on women and children.

Each tag includes link to police report/press release.

are you sure you're parsing this statistic right, dude. are you really sure.

try to explain to me what you think this means.

Yep, nothing to worry about, I'm sure it will be that way forever! :)

on a single night.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Kill yourself you FUCKING traitor!!!

>Except thousands of rapes and assaults.

I should add that my city is one of the main entry points to Germany for refugees. Where's all your rape and murderers, because nothing happened in my city so far.

>>couldnt agree more, this country is crap and i cant wait to move somewhere else
Come to germany.
The Croatians I know here are all incredibly hard working and loyal. And it works out well for them.

>Which will happen
>Yep, nothing to worry about, I'm sure it will be that way forever! :)
See all just fearmongering

This is just basic Sup Forums hoping for a "happening"

80 million population, 4% muslim... so, 3ish million muslims right now. Got it

There are 10 million refugees fleeing syria, almost 100% muslim. So now a country of 90 million, with 13 million muslims...

Yeah, 5%. Your math is right.

10 million is the number who have left their homes. Most of them are internally displaced.

>You haven't been in a terror attack.
have you?

let me give you some more information you may or may not enjoy (probably won't though). the recent emergency supply recommendation is a regular thing; whoever followed the recommendation the last time it was issued 25 years ago will now see their supplies they bought back then expire, so the government is legally obliged to issue another recommendation. i'm sure you'd love this to be a conspiracy, but it isn't. sorry, pal.

Wow this guy thinks the worst thing refugees bring is rape and murder. BAHAHAHA poor German idiot. The real problem is your letting in 1000s of people who can't fucking read and will never find a job.

You pretty much just decided to adopt a bunch of retarded children that your family will care for, for generations to come.

sup bruh where you're from.

>NOTHING HAPPENED

Hello leftypol! Btw nice proxy

muss erst mal mein fakultet enden und ne diploma kriegen
die sprache kann ich schon
+ a lot of my friends/ people i know already moved to germany its both crazy and sad desu ...
anyway have a nice day

Passau

Nice dog you have there. Whats its name?

>I haven't experienced it personally yet so it's never going to happen despite the increasing statistical likelyhood

Brilliant logic Hans. Things only exist when you see them. Fuck your fellow countrymen right? All that matters is that YOU FEEL safe.

brale just keep in mind you'll literally be another part of our immigrant problem :^)

donaubrudi was geht, ulm sagt hallo

So, like niggers? You have millions of them.

Ne Schlammsau aus Passau.

Fuck off, Canada and the USA are the real cucks
I don't mind immigrants

Danke Brudi, bin selber aus Algerien. Die ganzen Ronnies sollen sich verpissen.

>they count some stupid Arabs being sexually aggressive with a women as rape
ugh, feminazis are the worst

meine freundin hat in passau chinesisch studiert, mir war die stadt aber immer zu klein und zu nah an den ösis

>Nothing happened
>Doesn't even read the German news

Oh, wait, your news stations probably don't allow themselves to present legitimate news and instead jerks off to Merkel all day.

>increasing statistical likelyhood
Oh I would love some data on that now. Statistically likely? Please give me your work. I love stochastic.

>+ a lot of my friends/ people i know already moved to germany its both crazy and sad desu
I can just say that every croatian that lives here loves it and is incredibly afraid of having to return.
Good luck with that diploma. If you come here I invite you to a Biergarten and introduce you to some german qts.

kek according to hitler slavs where good enough to be slaves
so worst case is i end up as a slave in the 4th reich
still better than being "free" in croatia

pic here
Read the thread retard.

Was machst du hier? Bin immer am Rechte ködern. Letztens sogar Foto aus der Moschee gemacht, da gab es Mett.