A FUCKING UNSKILLED WHITE MALE

> Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_D._Watkins
mobile.nytimes.com/2012/04/22/us/alec-a-tax-exempt-group-mixes-legislators-and-lobbyists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Borowitz

>hire skilled professionals with successful careers in the private sector
HE'S NOT DRAINING THE SWAMP LMAOO DRUMPFKINS!!!

>hire unskilled people who just so happen to be white men
UNQUALIFIED OMG WE'RE ALL DOOMED

This thread's going to get 250 replies anyway thanks to the rebbit cockslurpers, so let's get a head start on it right now.

upboat wid img

>ad hominem fallacy

>[insert shit reference here]

Did you know that's it's possible to hire someone who is both knowledgeable and not a corporate lobbyist? Fuck off Drumpfkin

Boy did common core taught you that, faggot? Because it's wrong.

(((They))) can't keep getting away with this!

Many of Trumps picks have been surprisingly good however, Perry was an absolute horrible choice. I'm from Texas and I know this to be true.

Why do you guys still use Drumpfkin and what does it even mean? That I never understood

I hope they keep this up, I'll be happy to win the next 2-3 elections.

>Perry
>unskilled

Pick one.

This guy is going the be the person in charge of maintaining and regulating our nuclear weapons stockpile- a position normally reserved for Ph.Ds

Here's a proper SoE pick: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_D._Watkins

He wasn't even that successful in business

Your mom etc etc. unless you reply etc. etc.

>tfw libshits start using white male to make a point about how black male is a thing while whites have always been the understood normal and the triggering goes on forever

Guys. You know that the more salt you give about it the more they will use it to prove a point?

(((Borowitz)))

Every time

From what I understand, his birth name is actually Drumpf, and he switched it to Trump later on

Libtards seem to be endlessly obsessed with this

Thus the already "derogatory" Drumpf+kins, is a disparaging name for Trump supporters

How is he unskilled?

>inb4 he got terrible grades in undergrad science classes

I think being the longest serving governor (10 years) of the state with the largest energy production (solar, wind and hydrocarbons) in the country means he has the skills and experience necessary.

>He picks someone experienced

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "DRAINING THE SWAMP?! NOT!" BTFO DRUMPFKINS!

>He picks someone from outside of politics

OMG WHAT IS HE DOING LOOK AT THIS IDIOT THIS CRAZY PERSON PICKING """""""UNQUALIFIED"""""""" CABINET MEMBERS IS GOING TO GET US KILLED!

That makes him uniquely qualified to run Los Alamos National Lab

SoE should be reserved for STEM only

I dunno, just looked at wikipedia and saw nothing of that so I really don't know whether I'm misinformed or the drumpf crowd are that retarded

Not even. His great grandfather who immigrated to the USA more than 100 years ago changed his name when he immigrated just like almost every immigrant.

John Oliver literally said people were only supporting Trump because his name sounds cool so if we were to change his name, people wouldn't support him.

>degree in animal husbandry

he literally learned to jerk off horses

He isn't running anything. Secretaries are administrators and negotiators.

Again I don't see what the big deal about that, many migrants from Europe did that when they came to Anglo countries.

Here in Australia a lot of Asians have really weird names that got Anglo-ized because they were just trying to assimilate better.

They were all legal immigrants as well, there's no connection between the two and these people always seem to put it on illegal immigrants instead.

Rick Perry is experienced though, debate gaffe aside

Fun fact - The family name was changed from Drumpf to Trump during the 30 years war in the 1600's by one of his ancestors.

It went from Drumpf to Trumpf in the 1600's and then his Great Grandfather changed it to Trump when he emigrated to the U.S.

His family name got changed in 1648

This guy sums up my thoughts and explains why I don't even listen to liberals anymore. There is no winning with them.

>borowitz
Every time.

Duties of the SoE include nuclear weapons and nuclear energy oversight

Trump should have picked someone out of MIT or Cornell, not a career long politician who can't get the names of our departments right

Maybe after they leave the public sector and wait out the five year lobbying ban but so far none of Trump's appointees have been corporate lobbyists.

We do know, because Trump hasn't hired a single Lobbiest.

Now that I've humiliated you and smashed all of your teeth out, type a non-sequitur that doesn't disprove anything I said and pretend that you weren't just rekt effortlessly.

(((Borowtiz)))

wew lad

every time

>>ad hominem fallacy
It's not though. It's a genetic fallacy at best.
Please stop trying to call out fallacies when you can't even recognize them.

Tillerson is a heavy contributor to ALEC- America's biggest lobby

It's fucking ludicrous

Hence why it's a meme

>Borowitz
Why does this "conspiracy" theory hold so much water?

Fucking white males...we should just kill them all and take their white women as sex slaves...

But he is not a lobbyist. You see the liberal will continually change the goalposts. He's not a lobbyist? Well he worked for the company so that's the same thing as a lobbyist. But then they will go back and say that it's possible to hire experienced qualified people without them being lobbyists.

Which is it? It's none of them, the liberal is arguing in poor faith, he has no intention whatsoever of accepting any pick Trump makes.

Ad hominem is when you attack the person and not their argument.

These hook nosed cunts really don't stop.

Every time.

You're digging yourself deeper into the grave.
Did he attack the person, or did he attack the origins of the person?

The implication was
>Jew
Is "Jew" the identity of the person, or is it the origins of the person?
Honestly, the fact you can't figure this shit out tells me you are not a smart person, stop acting like you are.

No it isn't, ad hominem would be discrediting an argument because of a persons character.
Huge, bigly difference.

Just like with Rick Perry?

>taking irony seriously

It's not a meme to normies though, I see a ton of people genuinely saying it unironically on Twitter, just strange

ALEC doesn't disclose their members but the connection between Tillerson and ALEC is pretty clear and Tillerson had close ties to the GOP along before that

Look at the date on this article
mobile.nytimes.com/2012/04/22/us/alec-a-tax-exempt-group-mixes-legislators-and-lobbyists.html

>A close reading of the bill, however, reveals loopholes that would allow energy companies to withhold the names of certain fluid contents, for reasons including that they have been deemed trade secrets. Most telling, perhaps, the bill was sponsored within ALEC by ExxonMobil, one of the largest practitioners of fracking — something not explained when ALEC lawmakers introduced their bills back home.

You're just using semantics to weasel your way out of why an oil billionaire would have anything to do with Trump or the GOP

>implying Jew isn't a character trait

That's what the finnish guy said, not me.

(((Borowitz)))

Libtards will know unskilled when Perry undoes 8 years of Obamatardation.

What is wrong with Rick Perry? My brother said he is a shity choice and he's an extremist(religious).

Is this true? No shilling FOR Rick Perry please, I'd like to have some unbiased facts about the man.

All I know of the guy is that he ran for President last time I believe and he has a cool photo where he shoots a gun into the air. From my uneducated viewpoint, he seems pretty based.

What makes him worse or better than other mainstream Republican candidates, like Romney for example.

>Borowitz

Yea I've heard that one before, more like Andy Stealowitz

I have nothing against white males (being one) but I agree that this is a shitty pick.

I appreciate Trump's choice of generals in the cabinet, but some of these other ones I'm not so hot on.

Jewish genetics is a reason for many character traits.
That has nothing to do with what we were talking about.
How hard is it for an American to follow a simple conversation?

Ok that's not what you said either, sorry about that, but it seemed closest to what you said so I wasn't sure why he was replying to me.

He will be responsible for running Oak Ridge and Los Alamos

The person he is replacing was a nuclear physicist

Lockheed runs Sandia, what kind of people do you think hey hire to do it?