How many of you fags ACTUALLY shill for Trump on your real social media accounts?

How many of you fags ACTUALLY shill for Trump on your real social media accounts?

if you don't then ur a larper

pic unrelated

Forget Trump, I want one of those!

Fuck Trump. I don't shill at all.

real facebook with real name and real pictures, openly support trump and oppose racism against whites. I'm not a coward.

>trips
Kek loves empanadas!
Praise Kek!

I FUCKING LOVE empanadas

Well done user

WTF I hate Trump now

>real social media accounts
I don't even keep fake ones. Fuck that botnet.

>having legit social media accounts

You have committed the classic blunder: attaching an image more interesting (and delicious, in your case!) than the content of your post.

CAPTCHA: select all the food.

>implying I have social media accounts
Kill yourselves, normalfags.

>2016
>using a real social media account

What are you, 14?

>real social media accounts

>Willingly giving big brother information
>any year

I do, and i'm canadian. I lost my GF over the election. She said she couldn't handle having a partner with differing mindsets, even though I told her I was open minded and would never hold her politcal opinions against her. I guess thats liberals for you though... Sucks being an open minded individual in a closed minded country.

ur an idiot. If we actually shilled for trump on real accounts we would win way harder. The silent majority must bully the liberals into hiding. btw you know damn well the libs are shilling for Hillary. Think, user, think.

I just posted the news on trudeau being a bribed pos on Fbook, got 2 likes after a whole day

post plenty of trump positive things like elon musk being added to his cabinet, get one like from trump friend

everyone else bandwagons a trevor noah vid on tomi or whatever the cunts name is and its got 50 likes

pretty sure ive been unfollowed by a majority of people, which is sad because I do like having healthy debate, usually the other people get too salty though

i had some girl doing mental gymnastics telling me voter id laws were unconstitutional but then I brought up gun regulation laws are unconsitutional through the same logic....10 people jump on me saying guns are evil and "stop liking what I dont like" rhetoric

Lmao you win some you lose some. But we would win way harder with more numbers. The media is scaring the right into silence

I do it all the time.

>having social media accounts.

I just ate half a dozen of these things today from the Argentinian restaurant in my town. The owners of the restaurant and their kids all have blue eyes and light brown hair and kept insisting that their food was European.

I do. It's fun.

I'm literally having empanadas right now

I do. Just because you're a pansy faggot who's too afraid to express your political views doesn't mean everyone else is.

WHAT THE FUCK

Give me empanadas!!

Empanadas are a Spanish food.
Spain is in Europe.

And yes the majority of Argentinians memes aside are white, I don't understand how this surprises Americans, of all people.

It's easier to look at Mexico and say "everything from here south is brown" than to look way down to Argentina to find some whites.