The middle one looks like a rapist. I bet she was leading it

The middle one looks like a rapist. I bet she was leading it.

Fucking quality thread user.

Thanks for the link asshole

.....nice

>they cut his hair and chopped vegetables over him
Women rape weird.

GREAT LINK THERE OP.

also nice.

>Women
>Once

I bet he enjoyed it

Please be Raheem sterling please be Raheem sterling please be Raheem sterling

You forgot where they sodomized him with scissors

Cuckold detected. And with an American flag, of course.

I would give anything to be that canine

if this were 3 men and a cheerleader you can bet they'd get 5-6 years minimum

>cuckhold detected
Not at all, I just want that over rated little shit to be emotionally scarred for life so I can see mario balotelli 2.0 electric bugaloo

Any body pics of the right girl?

What was the ordeal. Doesn't sound that bad desu

Would you like a video of yourself piss drunk and naked circulating around the internet?

If I got to fug those girls

Also link to video

>Cunningham

Clever Piggy

That thing wasn't born a woman, just look at the hips and the overall body

I'd hit that.

Manchin
She has a more manly jaw than 75% OF numale fags out there

It was really just a pun, mate.

hot desu

Nope...don't believe that one.
>Sodomizing with scissors
>Beastiality with dog
WTF is wrong with women?
>Having sex with decapitated corpse and drinking blood.
Idon'tbelieveyou.gif
Unless that bitch is mariana abromavich...I don't believe that.

>BARKED

She probably says it as a villianous catchphrase before every execution.

Having sex with a dog is pretty disgusting to me, but I don't really see why she would have to face jail for it.

....nice

....*ruff*

Kek

>Courtney Reschke is suspected of using Facebook and text messaging to lure at least eight young boys, all friends of her own child, to her home in order to get them drunk and perform sexual acts with them, later described as “sex parties.” All of her victims were 15 years old at the time of the assaults, which began with the start of the school year in 2012. In one incident, she carried on her abhorrent behavior in the presence of her five-year-old child, who entered the room where the assault was taking place.

>Reschke initially pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her, which included 11 felony counts of lewd conduct with a minor, two counts of child abuse, and seven misdemeanor counts of providing alcohol to minors. She later arranged a plea bargain to be sentenced only for six counts of lewd conduct, involving only one of her victims. She is currently serving up to 20 years behind bars, though she is eligible for parole after only three.

Where were all these bitches when I was a kid?

Great way to end a relationship with a bitch you've come to hate though, way better than break up sex

>pretty disgusting to me, but I don't really see why she would have to face jail for it.

>dog forced to fuck a hot blonde
>85% of Sup Forums till haven't felt a tit

You fags aren't just losing out to other dudes, you're losing out to other species.

The middle one looks just like one of those hideous UK ladies.

She should end in a mental institute to get fixed because fucking a dog is fucked up. Not punished with jail.

>girl gang
>sex assault
>ordeal

nice meme

They are prime A grade British slags mate. I want a piece of the cock eyed one in the middle, she would rip your foreskin off with her teeth for a laugh

Cucked by Sparky Thunderknot

Does anyone understand what this guy is saying?

Something about pissing in women he works with water bottles

Sides in space!

Also underrated

Not fucking you...

>THREE women sexually assaulted a footballer after plying him with vodka and cutting up vegetables over his body.
>The women – Brogan Gillard, Paige Cunningham, and Shannon Jones – now face jail time after footage filmed by the trio showed them dancing around their victim in a bizarre sex ritual.
>The group of women had only just met the man while on a night out and took him back to one of their homes, the Daily Star reported.
>The 20-year-old man, who can not be named for legal reasons, was given vodka until he passed out and was then molested.
>Gillard, 26, Cunningham, 22, and Jones, 20, all from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, have admitted to sexual assault at Preston Crown Court.
>The court heard that one of the women, Gillard, had scissors and asked “put in his bum?” before parting his bottom cheeks.
>The man is said to have felt pain but did not suffer any serious injury.
>He also reportedly had his hair cut and had onions cut up over him as he lay unconscious.
>Not guilty pleas to charges of sexual assault by penetration or causing actual bodily harm were accepted.
>The victim declined to give evidence.
>The women will be sentenced in January with the court ordering them to sign the sex offenders’ register.

That's some real wiccan shit.

>not puting the onions up his arse

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

WHY NOT ME REEEEE