IT'S HAPPENING

LIVE: Sheriff Arpaio Reveals New Info on President Obama Birth Certificate - NEWS CONFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/809535531348533249
pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
pbs.twimg.com/media/CV8710bUEAERlK-.jpg
youtube.com/shared?ci=2GdTS16gHco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its really happening and nobody wants to watch...

.makes no difference. Obama was a good president. Remember during this election, the major topic was American jobs. Before Obama, people cared about gays, abortions, and other stupid shit.

Dump the source docs or no-one gives a flying fuck.

Shit had better be 1200dpi too.

It's really weird, he might be reading too much into how their printing technique works, which could just line these things up like that, maybe a print-through

Lol, Drumpfkins have no evidence whatsoever. Sad! Stop engaging in these wild conspiracy theories, and start focusing on the real issues, like Russia hacking the voters to not like Queen Hillary.

Obama will make a fine wife for /bubba/ at Gitmo

twitter.com/ABC/status/809535531348533249

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCKKKKK

BREAKING NEWS

OBAAM STEPS DOWN AHHHH

>Obama was a good president
>said only one canadian

after 2 mandates?

wew

I dont get it? The guy was a fantastic president, why is everyone still man hunting him?

>high knowledge of photoshop

Did Sup Forums make /gitmobama/'s birth certificate????

It's the weekly address as to how evil whitey is.

It'll probably be nonsense about Russia

JUSTICE

>Joe Arpaio made anime real

>Obama was a good president.
The only thing he was "good" at was being better than bush.

>9 FUCKING POINTS OF FORGERY
9 points of forgery

SMASH THAT MF FRAUD BUTTON

An actual happening...

I don't know what to do (((o)))_(((o)))

meme magic did
ill show you

we need an "Impeach" button meme with sheriff joe

i swear to god if this turns out true ill be infuriated.

>we had to deal with this nigger for eight years and we didnt even need too.

Fake news. It is the duty of journalists to condemn this racism.

You is rite Obama was a good boy he dindu nuffing rong.

Well, honestly I don't give a shit if he was born on Mars. He's the best president we've ever had.

We already have songs about him.

Long live the Obama dynasty!!

WHAT IS REAL ANYMORE?

>brings this up now
>against a lame duck president

Wow, it's nothing.

They want to show that no one is untouchable anymore. Even the god emperor, if you have evidence and you can prove it, fuck them up.

I'm not baiting, friend. I believe he has advanced this country more in 8 years than any 5 presidents combined. Race relations are at the forefront of all discussions, we have pulled the cover off of the rampant systemic racism and police brutality against PoC. Women's rights have made tremendous gains and evil racists have been pushed back into their holes.

you can still be a great guy while doing something illegal, doesn't stop making what you are doing illegal.

No he wasn't you coal burner

I don't get that meme

retards like obama because he went on some show once and cracked a joke.

I read into it, if he wasn't natural born then it would go to the supreme court to decide if he was a citizen considering that his mom was a us citizen (like ded cruz)
There would also be question on his executive actions as well, the supreme court decides on that aswell

This website is weird

not an argument
btfo

I GOT A 69 GUYS.

CHECK MY POSTING NUMBER!!

YESSSSS

>Words cannot express the levels of cringe

AND I JUST GOT A DOUBLE!!!

I'M ON A ROLL GUYS!!!

the fuck does Dr Phil know about birth certificates?

Checked

>THE WHITE HOUSE HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE JPEGS
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

This website seems to be so general purpose and unbiased

Kys

self check

not an argument, nor a rebuttal

>literally nothing
>trump rally on

what the fuck

>during this election the major topic was American jobs

Wouldn't that imply that he fucked everything up? If people were focused on social matters before it meant that their necessities were taken care of, which is no longer the case.

not an argument
pbs.twimg.com/media/CV8710bUEAERlK-.jpg

>Every bill, law, and pardon Obama signed null and void
>Everything he has been shilling, especially the Russian shit, thrown out the window and laughed at
>way paved for better fraud protection including birth certificates and voter IDs
>Obama obviously getting hard ass pounding jail time, shilldawg probably soon to follow
>Demoshits blown the fuck out and crippled for the next 40+ years

DO IT

you're fucking retarded

No one likes or supports Joe Arpaio besides Trump, and forming an alliance with him was a HORRIBLE move on Trump's part.
This is literally nothing.

CTR please go

thank you for correcting the record

It definitely looks like a forgery.

But why was it forged?

And what now?

I'm about to have a fucking stroke over this. If this is a new shill tactic, it's working.

Anyone who doesn't think its a forgery either didn't watch the video, is a shill, or an idiot. Which are you?

>Obama
>fantastic

Please fucking explain in simple details how this is real. I'd love for it to be, but this birth certificate shit has been dragging on for years now.

Obama was a thoroughly mediocre president. Everything positive that is usually attributed to him is arguably representative of a failure on his part as president. Obama being a good president is a fucking meme, and you're a fucking memelord.

OI WILL PURSONULLY WROITE YEW A CAIMPAIGN CHECK

DEW IT!

The video lays out all the evidence. Findings from two separate forensics companies, on two different continents, using two different forensic methods. Just watch it.

Can you post the video?

youtube.com/shared?ci=2GdTS16gHco

sorry i thought it was already linked in thread

Trump will tell the sheriff to fuck off. 5D chess incoming.

Great bait, mate.

(((Yankovich)))

Thank you senpai

this is going to lead to congressional hearings more than likely

>Before Obama, people care about gays...
>Gays become 100% legal in all 50 states during Obama's presidency

???????

not a rebuttal, if you have reasons why he is so bad let me know, otherwise ill be here delivering facts

I like trump but that old faggot Arpaio has purposefully allowed little girls to be raped and never investigated it.
Defend that , faggots.

Is this shit for real?

Could 2016 really get even better?

>facts
wew

not a rebuttal

nice distraction attempt, shill. this thread is about conclusive evidence of the white house having released a forged long form birth certificate for Obama

>Obama was a good president

Name one single thing of substance he achieved?

In B4 "Republicans blocked it" thats no excuse after 8 years as president.

HOL UP

BETTER RUN, FAGGOTS :D

ill name 400

so, so much shilling in this thread

>words cannot express
but those quads can

not an argument

Wow this website seems very credible.

Conservatives deserve every bit of it. They supported Bush Jrs bullshit, and sayt by and cried like children for 8 years about Obama. Never forget that liberals took over this country because you faggots sat by idly and waited for a kind while they took to the streets and made shit move themselves.

Time to stop talking and start walking.

He looks likelike Assad

While I agree that Hussein is a worthless nigger, I can't recall the GOP blocking anything

not an argument, it has citations

Btw Obama and libs had full control of house and Senate his first term , meaning he could've done anything he wanted