Please vote Nej!

We're so close, please stop the construction of this Mosque in the small Swedish town of Karlstad.

kampanj.nwt.se/formular/tycker-du-att-det-ska-byggas-en-moske/

VOTE NEJ (no in Swedish) and bump this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

kampanj.nwt.se/formular/tycker-du-att-det-ska-byggas-en-moske/
karlstad.se/Bygga-och-bo/Kommunens-planarbete/Detaljplaner/Tyck-till-om-detaljplan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nej!

azerbaijan votes nej

bamper

we'll save swedanistan

is the Sup Forums thread still up? link for free bumps

>kampanj.nwt.se/formular/tycker-du-att-det-ska-byggas-en-moske/

Seriously? Anyone can vote? This is just a poll, right?

I voted NEJ regardless. BUMP!

>tfw "Ja" leads anyway
stay cucked, Swedes

Seriously? I voted yes. Freedom of religion is a fundamental right in developed nations and it is wrong to deny people that. Besides, maybe it will help the small town become a little more cultured.

¡NEJ!

Nej!

Bump. Fuck.islam

Im honestly starting to hate my own fucking race actually fuck off you dirty leafnigger

>my own fucking race
are you ahmed or pajeet? they are the ones responsible for leaf reputation.

bumping for you senpai

voted and bumped

Bump for NEJ!!!

Anons come to the thread for hot tits stay to help sven

If you want to help further you can fill in your opinion here! today is the last day! just follow the instructions in the image

karlstad.se/Bygga-och-bo/Kommunens-planarbete/Detaljplaner/Tyck-till-om-detaljplan/

No I just fucking hate leafs for posting shit like this i actually want them genocided

Give me some swedecuck speech to copy paste

fill in the name Björn Ivarsson

Hej!

Jag heter Björn Ivarsson och lever som pensionär i området där moskén hade tänkts att byggas. Jag anser att moskén inte kommer att tillföra till vår kommun och att det kommer föra med sig stökigheter. Jag hoppas verkligen att ni tänker om det här beslutet och överväger invånarnas röst!

Mvh Björn.

We're winning

tfw tired of winning