youtube.com/watch?v=-TZhEfubDYw
youtube.com/watch?v=KJO8uF7rrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=BMnVUC7eroA
youtu.be/D8kgZ9AAXhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Clintons

this

Federal gov. killed nonvompliant U.S. citizens as a show of force, then later got BTFO'd by Tim McVeigh at OKC.

Sherrif Texas Pete went full cowboy and showed them cooky cultists what was what

>Be the Feds
>Hate Texas
>Hate people with their own opinions
>Love tanks
>But tank usage on US soil against civilian is illegal
>Do it anyway
>Oops

Federal agents used armored vehicles, physiological warfare, and tear gas, to murder law abiding citizens because fuck you. That is why.

Law abiding? David Koresh was a fucking whacko.

Did they really use M1's?

I forgot to mention various thought crimes.

Yes.
>2x M1A1
>9-10 M3
>4-5 M728 w/ gas
>1 M88

The govt was well within their right to exsterimaye those fools they broke multiple laws and fired first. Brainwashed idiots should be dealt with harshly.

Damn thats a lotta fire power. Was it the national guard or the ATF using the tanks?

They did.

TARNG provided the vehicles to the FBI during the raid, the National Guards only involvement was support roles like vehicle maintenance, I believe.

Americans will deny it and probably support what happened at ruby ridge or waco, but everyone else isn't as fucking hypnotized by uncle sam's dick. Beyond it being a huge mistake on the side of the clinton administration, it managed to kill a lot of unintended targets (if we're going under the belief they gave a shit about collatoral, which honestly just isn't true) fucking rampage more then a few dozen people and kill about a mix of 22 children and younger. They also managed to fuck up Ruby Ridge, leaving a bloke and his daughter just because they wanted to stay in the fucking bushes.

Who started the fire though?

Here's a thought if you don't want the govt to fuck your shit up don't shoot first. As soon as there's a dead agent the gloves come off.

>Implying anyone in the compound shot
Only thing they actively did to hurt themselves was start the fire, but I'd start a fucking fire to if I was getting fucking hunted like mudslimes in my own homeland while fucking ATF decide they're going to blow up and destroy the building, killing innocents without arms in the process.

Ruby Ridge was even fucking worse. It started as a result of cops basically confusing two young children going out for a walk with rifles and they scared them shitless by firing at them. They made a radio call and basically said "They were taking fire" but they fucking shot first. At kids with hunting rifles.

Officially:
>At around noon, three fires broke out almost simultaneously in different parts of the building and spread quickly. The government maintains the fires were deliberately started by Branch Davidians
>Some of the Branch Davidian survivors maintain that the fires were accidentally or deliberately started by the assault
Though, youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w

What are you talking about? The ATF wanted to do a routine inspection then started taking fire from the compound. The ATF was caught off guard which is why like 8 agents where killed during the first day.

This is nonsensical government propaganda.
The ATF wanted to raid, they never attempted a proper inspection. Everything Koresh was doing was perfectly legal and he would have welcomed a properly announced inspection. There was never any evidence that the Davidians shot at the ATF and the ATF is caught on video fumbling on a ladder and discharging their own weapons at each other.

You'd believe any fucking thing which would come out of the asshole of the clinton's wouldn't you? There's fucking a mass of videos of former officers/agents of the CIA and other departments talking about how much of drastic fuck up it was.

There wasn't any "Firing" basically they came in, acted all military like, tried to fucking breach the compound and of course fucking spooked the living shit out of someone inside because what fucking else do you think is going to happen when you jump in with 5 five fucking up-armoured agents into a house of people already really fucking suspicious of what's going on. I can't belive you're actually that fucking daft you're going to try and defend the government in this event, which has been criticized by many people, even former government workers themselves.

ATF mismanaged; Branch Davidians wouldn't release the children at the least -- instead, killing them before the compound collapsed

Blood on both side's hands, yet idiots think only the ATF is to blame.

Some of you sound uniformed. This will help you understand a little bit about what was going on there:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TZhEfubDYw

youtube.com/watch?v=KJO8uF7rrWU

youtube.com/watch?v=BMnVUC7eroA

>Davidians killed the children before the compound collasped
Nigger no. There's unfalsifable evidence that agents were responsible of blowing that tower with an explosive from the top killing everyone down below. There ain't any blood on davidians hand beyond self-sacrifice via the fire.

>Spooky religious people!
>This totally justifies the bullshit ATF pulled off!

Janet Reno didn't want people to realize how effective the 2nd amendment is at allowing citizens to resist govt tyranny, so she sent tanks to kill american citizens

Good old McVeigh. Just a few white guys pissed off enough hurt them bad, imagine if it were thousands...

Lol butthurt much here's an idea Koresh was a fucking whacko preaching the end of days and amassing a rather large arsenal while at the same time illegally modifying guns to shoot full auto. This had his neighbors spooked and called on the govt to investigate. The daviadians where so fucking brainwashed that they would have done something restarded eventually. Not to mention Koresh was fucking under aged girls the whole time this was going on. Basically some retard who thought he was God got BTFO by the govt and rightfully so.

That happened today sometime. That is the Tuvaluan parliament.

The Jesuits.

Or rather, was.

So what? America is full of wackos.

Ya'll serious? I guess I wouldn't expect more from someone on defensive trying to argue for a shit handled operation

Source?

Reno sanctioned murder of innocent adults and children and made Koresh the scapegoat. It was an awful day and they were never doing anything illegal.

Thank fuck some of you americans aren't brain dead. Nice doubles.

whats a good movie or doc. i can watch about this?

Janet Reno drove a tank into a church and murdered them and all their dogs

I'm not saying that the operation wasn't a shitshow it was. What I'm saying is legally the govt had every right to check out that compound and arrest Koresh if need be. What happened is a damn shame but the assault itself wasn't really that exstreame they had all those fucking tanks and shit but not one of them fired a shot instead they tried to gas em out and failed because the idiots decided to burn themselves instead.

Mcveigh was active military during that operation, both events burned children to death on Moloch day

OKC death toll wasn't high enough tbqhwy famalam. not to mention he could have found more appropriate targets.

inb4 brainless bootlickers

Looks like some kickass bbq'ing going on

>o murder law abiding citizens

not exactly law abiding, Koresh was looked at hard for possibly being the actual jesus and was banging his daughters

it was a CIA pedo cell

Black lives matter tier shit for white people

youtu.be/D8kgZ9AAXhU
It's kinda funny how he died shortly after this was filmed. Really activates the almonds.

why did they use tanks? whats the point of all the firepower? all they need are a few armored cars and maybe a bulldozer, wtf?

children were sacrificed to moloch op. same shit ((((they)))) always do.

Yes, there was no issue with their investigation in the first place. But that's a fucking retarded argument. You could also say that hitler's actions were justifiable as a defense of germany but we all know how that went.

The assault itself was extreme.
There's overhead thermal footage of agents running into the building and shooting unarmed people inside, and people fleeing out of the building.

They also managed to fucking kill the 22 children with the explosive charge ontop of the "Bunker"

Yes, they gassed them out but the shit they were using was flammable as fuck and if not made the situation worse. In nearly every way the government fucked up completely. No shots were fired from the koresh compound untill the agents shot at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
Watch this you brainwashed fuck.

Nope. This is how the law works, kiddo: a surgeon, who is in good standing with his profession, and has every necessary qualification and piece of equipment, and is performing surgery at the request of the patient, does not have magic BS license to do whatever he wants. He is actually very restricted. The government had a prerogative to inspect by established standards of professionalism. They chose not to do that. By not doing it the right way, they lose whatever legal basis they had for doing it in the first place. Compare cases getting thrown out because cops planted or mishandled evidence.

>whats the point of all the firepower?
Makes you wonder what they knew. Also, they had plenty of opportunities to apprehend Koresh, as he'd leave the compound fairly often. No, they chose to blast the fuck out of them all instead.

wtf did they actually roll the tanks in? I've never heard this before.

It was a self-sustaining community, on a conservative basis which the US government isn't very known to like. Especially during the clinton administration. There was a massive fucking mission in the government at the time to hunt down these "Dangerous" individuals. That's why shit like ruby ridge and waco happened. Purely because of some bullshit ideological non-sense getting spewed into the works.

>Yes, they gassed them out but the shit they were using was flammable as fuck
Using riot control agents as an accelerant to burn suspects to death is a long-standing LEO practice. FBI has been doing it since a bunch of tax protestors back in the '70s. Local Sheriffs did it to Dorner more recently.

True... I've also heard that they were harboring children they rescued from traffickers... Would explain the whole pedo spin.

What the fuck, I don't think your spouting conjecture either. I use to kind of stand for police officers in the united states considering how much retarded bullshit they have to put up with from national and international critcism. But the more I hear, the more I fucking start to hate your government workers. Not even for the typical libshit stuff, but for the tragic shit they've pulled off against average american citizens and not just criminals.

And my hate isn't limited to the united states, it is most of the west. So fucking brain-washed and just..ridiculous in their actions. If they're being passive they're letting off hundreds of shitheads because it is easier to arrest people who comply for minor bullshit, if they're been aggressive we get things like waco. There's just no winning here.

so what do you suggest?

Personally? I just want to live off in the woods.
Live mostly primitive, mabye find some modern shit via personal networks and all that. Make some cool scrap shit.

But in reality, I just want a more classical liberal west. Basically where guns are a right THROUGHOUT, where there isn't any stupid identity politic laws, where there's more of a self-suffiency then government assistance.

Less pointless political restrictions all over the place from transport, to be media, to speech.

yeah, they killed a bunch of Koresh followers and then buried them in the front yard and drove the tanks over the graves over and over again

you should have heard that scumbag Schumer defending the ATF for doing that

makes you sick to your stomach

disgusting

>But the more I hear, the more I fucking start to hate your government workers

these weren't typical government workers, this was a select hit team picked out by Reno and Clinton to whack 3 former Clinton bodyguards before they talked, the only 3 federal officers to die were former Clinton bodyguards

Cite? Also yeah. I understand where you are coming from. Just whenever I go back to we-watch waco or think about ruby it pisses me off heavily, the video itself is evidence that it isn't black and whtie considering most of the people revealing this shit are Gov. workers themselves. I just..it's just bullshit.

Someone post the vault door please

fuck yes it pisses me off, federal officers murdering women and children with fire on an occult holiday known for human sacrifice through fire

whose fucking retarded idea was that? who headed up the operation? Janet Reno who was just murdered wonder why

and who selected Reno?

fucking Hillary Carpetbagger Clinton

makes me wonder if Waco was unintentional, but desired human sacrifice for bohemian grove. They did kill women and children afterall

>he could have found more appropriate targets.

only one building was holding documents for both the whitewater s&l scandal and the waco siege, thats why they blew up this building and it was a military operation plain and simple,

anybody who noticed any facts to support that didn't have their story cleared by the DOD and wasn't aired, and later died in a car wreck

>children were sacrificed to moloch

April 19th is Moloch Day, April 20th is the Queen's birthday, and Hitler's

nah it was intentional, I've seen that team in action before, it's always done to cover up some other news story at that time.

Just check the columns on page 5, probably some Clinton swindle they didn't want hitting the front page

White guy cucked a bunch of libfaggots by convincing them he was jesus come again. Government couldn't tolerate a white guy having so many children so they burned his house down with him and his family inside.

You know exactly what happened

You know exactly who started the fire

I didn't start the fire it was always burnin' since the worlds been turning.