NEW DOCUMENTARY

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_duukU8OU

Def taking my girlfriend to see this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, back when I was growing up, this was considered a mental illness.

When I was growing up being fat was considered a physical illness

Once again America changes things for the worse

Also, a black and white couple with transgender kids, if this was anymore pandering to the liberals they would have a homosexual uncle and an "alternative medicine" transvestite aunt.

Katie Couric needs some molten lead poured down her cunt.

im tired pol... can I sleep ?

So the beta's become women. I really don't see the problem with this, alpha men shall rise

What the fuck happened to this country?

I talked with some people and friends about why they had a falling out with the liberals, and it was almost universally because of this gender identity bullshit.

When I was growing up gender and sex meant the same thing, now gender identity is a fucking meme that is just passed around because of how absurd it is.

Yeah, I can see what you mean, in a way this is just natural selection separating the wheat from the chaff, the boys from the men.

> Butt fucking the boys-turned-girls to hell and back would definitely be an entertaining form of Darwinism. The strong fuck the weak, quite literally.

Doesn't this confirm that gender isn't a social construct, but a biological reality that entails how your brain in wired?

Why is the left then pushing the "social construct" thing at the same time? They can't have their cake and eat it too.

fuck I'm trans and this hit me hard. I was born too late ;_;

communism is the end goal

helps the whole "war and needing to blow a load" in one go too

hmm

Why are there so many lonely trannies when Sup Forums is full of sick fucks like you who fetishize them?

Gender is like sexuality, as far as I'm concerned you can do whatever the fuck you want, just don't push it on me, others, and keep it to yourself unless I ask.

When did this shit become normal?
My parents always taught me people like that were mentally ill

It was not my parents even, my parents didn't teach me shit about gender identity because back in their day (60s-80s), this shit was just barely relevant or was an inside joke, so thankfully I didn't hear about this or learn of it until it somehow became a thing.

I shit you not, I swear the sentiment was about a decade ago that this was a mental illness.

Ok, but it's transphobic not to date trans-people.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

I'm saying this as a tranny myself! I'm 100% pro patriarchy and think women shouldn't be able to vote now that we have equal rights. Back to the kitchens girls!

time sure has change in a bad way

what the fuck
Without a doubt in my mind i am certain that the kids parents are pushing this agenda onto him. How does anyone even "feel" like a woman or a man? I bet the kid just like girly stuff, but that doesn't make him a girl.

I am a tranny

It's an assault on the traditional nuclear family. The goal is to further destroy what's left of the traditional nuclear family to make sure everybody become godless androgynous pawn with no national identity. standard NWO strategy

>Don't cum inside, preggers.

What is birth control? You're either retarded or a coward.

Hmmm, I've been thinking.

> Should we start some type of hashtag like "keeping it tight" to spread trans sexuality and bring transgender fetish to the mainstream.

The idea with this would be is that parents would be a lot more considerate of whether their children are truly transgender if trans people turned from an object of the liberal media to a sexual preference seen as immensely perverted, like bestiality.

That's what the whole counter culture movement was about. It culminates with the gay community. Most people are non monogamous.

Technically, if you fuck both in the ass neither will get pregnant, but the tranny will be more likely to give you AIDS.

>Hey Siri what does transgender mean?

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Think furry but with transgender imitation instead of animal imitation.

Alphas are wasting their time on infertile mates.

You're not an alpha in any real sense if you're not reproducing. You're like a bull elephant that fucks his favorite stump every day. You're just a rogue animal.

If I'm retarded pol made me that way

Its only considered natural selection if they're not allowed to reproduce.

>It culminates with the gay community.
They are going even beyond that. Standard cis gays are too privileged and regressive for them now.

The white lady was BLACKED

They are mentally ill and that child will have a majorly increased risk of suicide, anxiety, depression and many other problems.

I-I wished I lived in your time.
Mine isn't very good. I don't think I was supposed to be born in this time, I'm a 34 year old virgin.

>katie couric
>race mixing
>tranny children

lol'd before i even clicked play. good find OP, this is the content I come to Pol for.

(((gender assigned to them at birth)))

The one time a black father decides not to be a deadbeat, this happens

She was talking like all of the little boys in their community dressed up as princesses in play.

What the fuck? I never saw that shit once as a kid.

DROPPED. We need to purge this gender sexuality bullshit

A lot of us gays fucking hate the trannys. We honestly despise them. Most of them are nutjobs. For every one Arin Andrews there are 10 CWCs.

I have to sleep alot now. In my dreams I have a gf, friends and live in a small quiet town. When I wake up it's all gone and I get angry, I live in a pozzed country and everyone around me is degenerate.

if you fuck a tranny in the ass without a condom, you honestly deserve the AIDS

It's coming out of liberal American cities like all the rest of the pozz the white race gets attacked with.

Damn, I'm glad I cancelled my sub a couple years back

>goldberg

can somebody please tell how is it possible ? its a jew like 50% of the time. How is it possible to justify this without admitting they do it on purpose ?

Can a civic nationalist cuck explain this to me ?

Hang in there.
Consolidate yourself, make some plans, see if you can get out, and if not, prepare to fight to change the world around you, and be prepared to die for what you believe in.

This.

Keep pushing, see where it gets you

Every time I even thought that this world couldn't possibly degenerate any further, I get proven wrong.

>implying more traps is bad

Jesus Christ

Jews as always. Check

I wonder if mentally ill people are inclined to race-mix? It would make a lot of sense if that were the case.

>you will live to see marriage to animals legally recognized

There is no more precious thing you have in this world than your people.

Fight for your beliefs, and push against the liberal darkness.

A man acts, a slave obeys.

Act.

Why if i wanted to walk around dressed like a pirate i would be considred insane, yet if i identify as another gender I am not that is not insanity? I think people need ot come to terms with what they are, wanting to be something else does not make it so.

No, you are just not winning. I'm 34 too and fucking loving life. Couldn't ask to be born at a better time.

I'm the ass master, and i can tell the difference between girl ass and boy ass.
girl ass > boy ass

It's just a (((coincidence)))

Well, that's an interesting way to kill someone on a subway.

I'm gonna take my wife and her son!

Hormones turn a boy ass into a girl ass

This is what happens when a creeper is caught

Their cutting skills make me uncomfortable.

So when will we be able to change our race?
Oh wait...

It's not fair. The good ones lost and the degenerate kikes won.

>50% of the time.

Try like 80-90% of the time. It's always a damn Jew.

Yea I would think so since estrogen tends to store fat in the ass more, but only 1% of traps are convincing it seems. I think they start treatments too late in life maybe, or not enough treatment.

Flat as fuck.

As other anons have already said, this is an attack on the nuclear family. But it goes much farther than that: it is an attack on all families. The end goal of the unyielding progressive narrative is the complete destruction of all shared experience: total alienation of everybody. They said that the slippery slope was a lie; clearly they were wrong. This trend will continue until one day you wake up in a nation full to the brim with nut-jobs, degenerates, racemixers, and every other deviant under the sun. By that point there won't be any resistance or revolution because any sense of the term will be expunged from public thought. Great movements and innovations do not come from sick psych-ward patients, only ruin and misery.

>You could have stopped this

Don't question the assmaster. He knows whats up. I did an online test to spot fake boobs. 100% success rate and none of the women had feminine penises to give it away. Skills are skills.

im surprised nobody else mentioned this..

AYO HOL UP
*steals*
WE WUZ
*rapes a cat*
PYRAMIDS N SHITE
*shoots another nigga*

I was gonna make some edgy/insensitive comment, but damn. That actually disappoints me. Shit's fucked.

thinking of self identifying as the heavyweight champion of the world. Pay me millions of dollars, bring me my belts, and arrange a fight with WLad Klitschko, i feel like the champ, so I am right, lefitsts???

"IDK why he just started wearing dresses lol"

>Buys her boys dresses

This post becomes instantly discredited after

and
I have no idea if we're in support of the cover or against it

Only a degenerate could honestly say they enjoy the current state of the world.
Even Chads despise parts of it.
Anyone with a brain knows white European territorial dispossession and destruction of their family units fortells a future of darkness.

>start hormon therapy to late
Well, that's about to change

You are late for the party, user independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Welp looks like we have to purge National Jewographic as well. They can hang next to the cnn kikes.

Are you that "stormweenie" trolling half-prussian Jew from Berlin who is about to transition?

Get yourself together comrade!

We have the internet, we have Sup Forums!

Those kikes cucked THEMSELVES this time.
That family probably has a lot of documents, credentials and photos no less on social media that with a little time and effort and meme magic we can access.

Literally everyone I know puts at least photos online, and their address is online as well. We have done it before, and we can do it again.

> And when we do, we can put those degenerates where they deserve to be, under the iron boot of our legions.

> Those kikes think of themselves as special due to chance and mentality, they have no idea what the might of the Volk they so fear can do.

> RISE, ACT, my comrade, FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE.

National geographic is now on the journalistic tier of cosmopolitan.

So what if someone dresses like a girl and is a boy, it doesn't make them interesting or the fact they are half black.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE NEWSMEDIA IS DYING!

>yeah because all it does is try to push some agenda instead of being entertaining or informative. people wont read or watch shit.

I love these. Post more please

So what is next, lads?

If a five-year-old can choose his gender, will they be able to choose start fucking at this age too, soon?

No, I'm Aljoscher

>total alienation of everybody
This is what the Jews want, a humanity that is sickly and weak, one they can easily dominate.
This is why they hated the Nazis so much, they were the exact opposite and thus terrified the Jews.

What? I got a fat ass

Leftist Genocide

Didnt you kuks hear me? I self identify as the champion of the world. Pay me money, bring me belts and glory. I feel like it so i am. Isnt that right rachel dolezla?

Why do you guys think you know whats best for this child?

When do we push back?

that doesnt count as white

>is fat AND has a flat ass
The worst kind of body.

That is literally what Sissy is.

careful there is poo inside butts, stay safe

Not yet. More months in the neet cell under the bed, getting pumped with hormones by a Japanese trust fund creep for you.