LIVE: Sheriff Arpaio Reveals New Info on President Obama Birth Certificate - NEWS CONFERENCE 2

LIVE: Sheriff Arpaio Reveals New Info on President Obama Birth Certificate - NEWS CONFERENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdP0IWOptc

twitter.com/ABC/status/809535531348533249

LAST THREAD HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/
youtube.com/watch?v=HOujaEfz-p8
ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20131211X33313&ntsbno=WPR14FA068&akey=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE NAMED CTR

BUMP

Oh boy more fake news.

GUYS

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/

HOLY SHIT.

>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE
>HIGH KNOWLEDGE
HIGH KNOWLEDGE

for real tough, the fuck is going on this year?

How did hillarys scam get caught and fail, how did this get caught and fail?

birthers are literally the most autistic fucking people on the planet

JUST WOKE UP

WHAT HAPPENED

Did King Kenya get caught?

IS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING

>The point is every bill Obama signed into office, including pardons, are ALL null and void.
The point is every bill Obama signed into office, including pardons, are ALL null and void.
>The point is every bill Obama signed into office, including pardons, are ALL null and void.
The point is every bill Obama signed into office, including pardons, are ALL null and void.

so it's settled, the certificate is fake. Now what?

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE JPEGS

Where is the evidence?

just jacked off onto my keyboard, was it worth it?

W-what's onigger gonna say tomorrow?

>if if if if if if if if Uhhhh I'm a stupid nigger

They were right in the end though.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU STUPID SHILL PIECE OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Can someone who is neither a shill or a shrieking maniac tell me if this going to be taken seriously?

Is this true? I've always wondered why people care so much about it

I always assumed Obama was recruited to the cia when he was in college.

>if if if if if if if if putin can manipulate the american people....etc

TRUMP WILL DEPORT HIM BACK TO KENYA

(OP)
>

Know what the funniest thing about this is?

Literally nothing will come of this.

Nothing.

Your cucked nigger shithole of a country is entirely bought and paid for. Trump won't do a fucking thing, he's too much of a nu-male pussy cuck to even go after Hillary.

Obama won't even acknowledge this, or he will shrug it off and your brainwashed shitlib nigger loving population will rush to Twitter to defend him.

Jews own your country. Get fucked, martsharter shitstains.

Its over, Obama is going to be forced to resign

Donald Trump playing 24d Chess HOLY SHIT

>tfw high knowledge of cut and paste

Does this make the US the ultimate cuck State?

Russia hacked the jaypegia format! Goys!

This has to be some slide Op. It's just too fucking stupid.

Well. I'm scared.

ANIMATED GIFS TOO *CUE MINION MIC DROP*

Eight Years Sup Forums.

For Eight years America has been led by a foreigner. This will go down as the biggest fiasco in history.

WHY WOULD HE RISK SUCH A THING

WAIT SOMEONE GIVE ME A TL:DR

WHATS HAPPENING???

>including pardons
oh boy, some people are gonna be in a hurry to leave the country

"Russia hacked my birth certificate"

i sucked my own dick a little bit

>sheriff racist says something racist
im sure people will take him seriously this time, though!

Last thread got to 300+ so fucking quickly. Im really excited for this happening.

Get comfy :))

I hope you're memeing and don't actually believe that's the case against the document

we are highly certain

Obama's released long form birth certifacte is provably fake. Civil war here we come

It's good man.

I always assumed that the Birther issue was nonsense, but the video does bring up some points that may be valid.

It's worth at least skimming through to make up your own mind on.

IS IT SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

he literally said it though

I hope all leafs are nuked out of existence.

God damn I hate you fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOujaEfz-p8

are you ready for the media to spin this against trump since he said obongo kingnig was born in the US?

They will say that he abandoned what he though twas right due to outside influence and therefore is corrupt, I guarantee it.

OBAMA TO GIVE PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW

The fucking evidence is shit. Just because you can buy fucking paper on eBay doesn't mean that the document is forged, you fucking braindead moron

topic of press conference: fake news

It makes us more uncucked because now that this nigger rigged the system and degraded the country they are basically pushing the people more nationalistic now. The dems will be lucky if they survive another election.

Possibly, at least you have some clear evidence now that can be easily digested by normies.

i asked in the thread before but here again...

realistically what would happen if he would say yeah it was farged all along? hes nearly done with his presidency anyways and i never heard of a former President being under arrest or something.

Screencap the fucking post it's exactly what will happen you naive newfags

>Official who OK'd Obama's birth certificate (((dies))) in plane crash

THIS!!!

That doesn't mean it's their only evidence you dense african piece of human garbage

Putin. You heard it here first

t. CNN source

Fucking Russians stay away from our birth certificates

Well... Obama is american?

this

birth certificate forgery is a felony you stupid faggot

Rekt

>stacey can bake cookies
>stacey was the only one who had access to poison used in the poisoned cookies that killed chad
>therefore stacey is the likely killer
A normal person would take all these statements as part of a whole. A retard like you, Sven, would say "Stacey can bake so that's why you think she killed Chad? Wow you're retarded!"

>Trump goes down in history as a US President
>Obama doesn't

WOW!!

A real pass user. I bet this website is surviving off your money .

SERIOUSLY???

THEY WARNED US AND WE DIDN'T LISTEN

MEME MAGICK HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS

REDPILL MELTDOWN IMMINENT, EVACUATE TO SAFE EMOTIONAL DISTANCE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL - SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

tonight is the night pol another card is fulfilled

it's funny you massive sperg

I don't know if anyone knows? If he's forging his identity there's got to be some kind of legal action that can be taken, but as far as what would happen to the work he's done as president? I dont know its never happened before

That kid behind him like why won't my dad become a meme and give me a load of pop corn fuck

its very suspicious that someone would save the JPG thru PS tho... Especially if they just photographed the original doc: It should just have camera/scanner meta data, theres no need to resave again with photoshop...

What habben

yes dude, at the very least the white house provided the public with a forged document

Doesn't sound like a hit. If it was, they fucked up because it isn't like death was a sure thing.
ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief2.aspx?ev_id=20131211X33313&ntsbno=WPR14FA068&akey=1

Preferably he'd be executed.

CNN better not report this fake news conspiracy shit. Stop posting about this immediately.

>Obama declared illegitimate
>Trump becomes the true 44th president
>44
>dubs

>>>/reddit/

Is this what kek meant by a very Sup Forums christmas?

If you're gonna try this bullshit, at least come up with some better evidence other then "Uhhh...these look totally copypasted"

God, you ppl are gullible

>he said it

Yes. There's nothing to see here, move along senor

i've been saying for years that he'll come out and say maybe a couple of years after his term is up.

he will be hailed as a superhero by some because he was brown and was able to fool the white machine

*enters the thread in Swedish*

ahahah guys i am funny just like you fellow white people

Larger image.

WHAT THE FUCK

it's not suspicious at all, literally all photographers use photoshop for color correction and such

MOTHERFUG

CHECKD

what the fuck

>kill Scalia
>rape kids
>bomb americans

>go to jail for forging a document that wasnt even necessary, since his mom was american

The image is not displayed correctly.