Why the fuck is the left trying to start a war with Russia?

Why the fuck is the left trying to start a war with Russia?

>le putin hacked the erection

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEE I WANT RUSSIAN FRIENDS STOP RUINING EVERYTHING

Because their government is directly sabotaging our elections? That is an act of war, and anyone who supports the outcome is a traitor.

Imagine for a second that the hacking was in favor of Hillary, would you really not call it Treason?

shut up nerd.

Has any actual proof been shown? Because the left was just insisting that our election can't be hacked. And now that their candidate lost, they are chimping out like never before.

Shut up cuck, if putins interference was an act of war, then the shilling for Clinton was an act of treason.

fucking this

It's an ongoing investigation you can't release essential evidence so your enemy will cover up their tracks. I'm more inclined to believe the word of the CIA and 17 intelligence agencies.

Ahh right, so there's no proof.
I'd like for you to show me all those intelligence agencies that are confirming this as fact.
Don't you think it's maybe a little bit strange why no one was bitching until their candidate lost?

Same reason Clinton ran. They literally want a war with Russia.

youre so smart!! you know everything!! you have all the clearances and channels to confirm theres no proof yourself!!

just shut the fuck up.

>no one was bitching until their candidate lost?

Mitch Mconnel blocked the investigation until the election was over. Then all of a sudden his wife gets a position in Trump's cabinet. That doesn't seem suspicious to you?

I understand you like the outcome of the hacking, but the fact is we're being attacked by a foreign Government. Don't think Russia is doing this because they have your best interest at heart, they want a puppet administration and so far they've got it.

So you think Russians want to harm the US and that's why they interfered in the elections? If so, then should have helped Hillary, not Trump.

It's an ongoing investigation that the FBI said is based on poorly-understood and facts and hand-wavy connections. The CIA is reaching because the current government told them to. Once President Trump steps foot inside the White House, this will all literally go away, just like magic.

no, not war you fucking leaf. retarded war mongering internet faggot. we all wanna know what each other are doing, its as simple as that.

>> OMG SHILL WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA LELELHEE PODESTA EMAILS WAR!! BRO TEAM ALLIANCE LELEHEHEH

shut up

Shill harder, fag. If the investigation isn't done, the cia shouldn't be releasing this to the media as fact. You're just mad that we're not importing more sand niggers.

>Russians want to fuck up the US
>Putin was one of the first to congratulate Trump on victory
>Want's to improve relationships with USA
>Hillary literally said we should go to war with Russia
bait

wut

Learn to speak English, Hillary. You've been spending way too much time around allahu akbars.

>but the fact is

How can you state it as fact if the investigation is still ongoing? Should the cia maybe not jump to conclusions? Because all this is doing is stirring people up for no reason. They should do their fucking job before releasing sensitive information.

you know nothing about how Washington media and govt work in the least you pathetic piece of shit. If the CIA doesnt release it, then its >>OMG USA HIDING INFORMATION!! I wanna know if theres and type of interference id wanna know until PROVEN NOT if theres any speculation. get fucked shill

What the fuck
Are you autistic? Because that's basically what I just said. The cia needs to finish their investigation before telling everyone we got hacked.

>Trump a puppet

You do realize as US President he is much more powerful than Putin, so the puppet argument just doesn't make sense.

Good thing their plan failed. Better luck next time losers.

>The CIA not stirring people

It's like the CIA's credo by now