CIVIL WAR GENERAL: OBAMA TO NULLIFY TRUMP TOMORROW

Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers and Trumps election to be nullified.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

Cnn fabrication story "Hackers had putins signature"

cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html

"Putin rigged the general election"
(((Reuters)))
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS

CIVIL WAR STARTS TOMORROW BOYS

BETTER GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS SHIT AS MOST OF THE MILITARY DEFECTS TO TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what time is the press conference?

Hahaha, good.

2:15PM tomorrow

its going to change the world forever
They are going to steal it from Trump
its going to lead to war

The voter turnout was low this year as always. I would fucking laugh if they tried

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck off with these slide threads

I think you overestimate Obama, if he was going full dictator mode I think he would do it first and then do a press conference about it. Unless reports start coming in about Republican senators and Trump being arrested it's just going to be "muh Russians" bitching and nothing else.
2:15pm eastern

yfw shitskin population control

how is this a fucking slide thread faggot?

This shit is going down tomorrow

PUMPED
who here /ready/

It's not going to happen, fuck's sake all the "officials" the MSM quotes are probably assmad liberal interns and not actual employees. Also if someone isn't willing to put their name out officially on something it's bullshit.

sliding from what though

Doing things half-assed is classic Obama

CANT WAIT FOR THESE HAPPENINGS

But why don't they explain how it happened? You just can't go yelling "hacked the elections" without explaining how it happend.

I think if he was going to go full revolutionary he'd try it with his full ass, announcing you're going to invalidate the elections or some BS without rounding up the dissidents first is just going to get you fucked over.

>Its going to lead to war
No, nobody is going to do shit even though they really should. I wish something would happen, hell I'm praying for a blackout at the moment (rolling), but habbening? No.

wat

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES

lol you dont go full New World Order and then explain it to the sheeples

this is going to be fucking world ending

Texan here, my allegiance here is to the trump confederacy

you dont understand Real americans then.

Numale faggots are a small minority
we just bitch about them alot

MODS MODS MODS

>inb4 he really is the antichrist

ive said this shit for years

He will probably say some shit about Aleppo or ask for elections investigation
Literally nothing

Hahaha America will be burning and I'll be watching in my comfy country! Safe and sound!

Get rekt Amerifats!

shouldnt you be tending to your rice xiauou?

If Obama actually invalidated the elections then yeah people would do something, he knows that and so do the Dems and that's why they're not going to try it. This Russian conspiracy shit is just meant to keep their base angry and engaged, it's like the hanging chads in 2000.

if they try some shit, we all show up at the police station, and we ask them what side they're on. they know we can go home and get our guns. so the police come with us to the federal buildings and state capitols.

Nothing is going to happen. Even if Obama tries to do something drastic, Trump still has the majority of the millitary behind him. The civil war would be very short.

>Civil war tomorrow
>He thinks there wouldn't be a mobilization of the national guard or some sort of military unit the day before

Never change lads

Civil war tomorrow

kek confirms it.

lol, dont think your safe faggot your in the war too you have ships in the south Chinese sea and dont think the Chinese wont invade you

NUKE CALIFORNIA PLEASE

Get fucked Amerifat. I love my country. We have no problems here. Meanwhile your country is on the verge of civil war and is only like 40% white. HAHAHA!

Not knowing a surprise coup and making it so the national guard cant react quick enough

The whole point is to catch us off guard while they have had a plan since the day he won the republican nomination

wew, close

>emergency press conference

Why do you guys dramatize everything? Its his last presser until after the holidays. He's going on vacation, because the lying piece of shit nigger immigrant from God knows where totes deserves one.

Hey we are all anglos here

We must stop this anglo on anglo hatred

You should all send militant groups to help us and in return we will give the australian government exclusive rights to vegemite

>tfw you know civil war can't happen in 2016

Yeah he's not gonna let anything interrupt his vacation

why the fuck would have have a press confrence about going on a vacation, also it says emergency why is a vacation an emergency.

> Rare flag spotted

This

thanks for rare

kek however is 100% for remving keab

George Bush had one

We're on a different timeline nigga. Trump is President and Alex Jones is debunking conspiracy theories. The world is different. Your logic doesn't work anymore.

Obama forgot to buy gifts for his wife and kids

We'll be fine.

If (((they))) arrested Trump it would quite literally spark a civil war.

It only says emergency on Sup Forums, son

it literally says emergency, "EMERGENCY CONFERENCE" why is a vacation an emergency

Guysm you are delusional as fuck if you think Obama is having the guts to do shit.
He's just trying to undermine the legitimacy of Trumps presidency but he didn't acived much and he won't acive much.
You can calm down, Trump is going to be your next President.

this announcement came out of nowhere, minor happenings and accusations piling up every day, it's on the Friday BEFORE voting. I smell happening

>emergency
Wait, what? Where does it say that?

Civil wars are fought through persistence and conviction. Even if an uprising is quashed, it would not extinguish the flame. Rebels would live to fight another day, and that day will constantly be on their minds.

how many hours to obongos conference

Kind of hard when the military is almost unanimously on Trump's side and have literally no respect for Obama.

Calm down lads, we've got this in the bag.

Nothing will fucking happen to change that tomorrow.

War is blissful.

You do know that during most civil wars, most people just sit around and either go to work out of fear (might lose their jobs) or stick around home because they dont have a job to go to.
I mean, dont get me wrong, I'm all for the revolution and would like nothing more than some decent urban amateur footage of the civil war and coming collapse, but I've been let down before.
You'll wave your flags and call it a day.

Tomorrow the grand finale to 2016 begins.

Civil War.

Yea go on a vacation in Antarctica so they can be safe while we civil war

Think about it...

Emergency meeting before vacation
Russian hackers
Antarctica secrets
White house officials going to Antarctica

They are going to start the civil war while leading it from Antarctica

It was in front of us the whole fucking time

we just didnt put it together

hes going to "vacation" in antarctica

Off

>Hahaha, good.
Are you prepped for a civ war if it habbens ?

THEY SAID TRUMP COULDN'T WIN THE PRIMARIES.

NUCLEAR WINTER WHEN? NOW!

He's going to Hawaii you dumb fuck

Sup Forums i love you, but you're so stupid sometimes

I'm guessing you've never heard of the "silent majority".

The right wing in America take it up the ass 24/7

u wot m8?
red pill me on this

>mfw im in the heart of fucking north las vegas

im literally going to fucking die if people revolt

>Trumps election to be nullified.

You realize there is no provision for this in the Constitution, right?

Fuck off shill

They cant handle that we pieced it together

Civil war
Antarctica
White house personell going to antarctica

shits gon happen'

mandela effect.

>He's going to Hawaii you dumb fuck
What world leader has a press conference about going on vacation 3 days before the EC vote takes place, one that has been openly called to stage a coup against Trump by the establishment media?

It's my birthday today (Dec 16th).

For the last week I've felt a happening was coming on this date.

>tfw 23 and prime of my life for WWIII

How do we alert the armed up conservative people? I wonder how fast we could get them on the streets if we warned them about something.

Git postin on theconservativetreehouse or whatever.

>civil war
>tfw live in California

But he is literally going to Hawaii

considering the CIA, NSA, and FBI just refused to brief congress on this hacking bullshit, I think Obama is about to put this fake news story to bed.

>"My fellow Americans... we do not have any evidence Russia hacked the general election."

I live in California, and I'm fine with being nuked to ash. What I am not fine with is history remembering me as one of its many degenerates.

Nothing is happening

believing MSM

>mandela effect.

oh fug man :D

>'wish something would happen'
Have you seen where that's gotten us so far?

We're all being fucking ironic right?

I refuse to believe you genuinely believe a civil war will erupt tomorrow afternoon

>Gives source
>FAKE NEWWWWSS!!!!!!

Hmm really made me think

>U.S. President Barack Obama will hold a press conference at the White House on Friday at 2:15 p.m. ET (1915 GMT) before leaving for his annual family vacation in Hawaii, the White House said on Thursday

obama is the biggest fucking nigger on earth, fucking cunt.

wait, exactly what the hell is happening?

He'll probably just stutter i-it's n-not r-r-r-real they're r-racist!

At least some normies are bound to buy and spread it

>US civil war
>mfw loved family in Ushuaia

Obama would be seized, within an hour, and shot dead on the spot. They should film it, and sell copies. I would pay $100 for one, and play it again and again until I wore it out. Then, I would buy another copy.

CHIGGITY CHECKED

Obomo's certificate was proved fake today

Any Nat. Guard fags around? Any word of anything going down tomorrow?

q-quebec?