>2016
>not living in Gainesville, Florida

I see all the public police reports. Florida is fucked up

>23.0% black

no thanks i have standards to uphold

>Gainesville as the 5th meanest city in the United States

says wikipedia

Humidity and drugs will do that to a person.

>2015 +1
>going to kikypedia

Out meme'd yourself

>Australia tier wildlife
>cubans and niggers everywhere
>massive drug problem
>massive crime problem
>constant hurricanes
>actually elected the guac merchant as governor
Florida is objectively the worst. Fuck the Shitshine State.

Gainesville is tied with Tallahassee for the worst city in the state, my dude.

Florida is a shit hole with only one thing in it's favor.

Excuse me sir.

I forgot the picture

>Gainesville, Florida

A genital wart on the flaccid penis of America. Go Vols.

UF reporting

UF Geology reporting in.

Go fuck your sister shithead

>Not living in tampa

At least I'm not wearing jorts.

Msg me on Reddit _array

>Tampon, Florida
>No seasons, no sense of community, everybody is from somewhere else, no good paying jobs

I lived in Gainesville for five years. There's lots of blacks, white preppy college kids and douchey hipster/punks. I basically was there to duck hipster punks which worked swimmingly but a lot mm of people who live there have their stuck up ea highers assessment about how the great the town is. It is a cool place but the hip lifers are in lala land. All these people have to pretend they like each other, etc... so hipster punk art culture, college Bros and hoes, humid and hot always cheap beer, good amount of niggers, cool nature everywhere, old cool houses, surroundEd completely by sleepy redneck towns. Best city in Florida after Miami which is complerely different

Fuck and duck on a hipster punk. Heads up each others asses, some commas

Living in Florida more than 20 minutes from the coast is one of the most retarded life choices you can make. They only reason to live in Florida is the beach.

Pensacola is better mate

ayylmao my gf is from Gainesville. I would move there if I didn't fucking hate the faggot Gators so much

I live here, nigger central. I want to leave.

The highest rated college in the state is not on the coast.

Sure thing hurricucks, when was the last time you guys beat FSU again?

You're right, FSU is kinda far inland.

Fuck the gators

Going to the highest rated college in Florida is nothing to brag about.

Jesus christ fuck football... a bunch of dumb niggers tackling each other while you and your girlfriend cheer them on and recite every stat of every player

fucking cucks

Go Bulls
You must live in the wrong part of town. Move to SoHo bro

Damn Floridians are fucking dumb. That's cool bro Woooo FSU fuck yeahhhh... UF is objectively a better school.

No I was not bragging about it being the best in Florida... no shit there are plenty of better schools in the country. I was saying that the reason people don't live on the coast is because the main college of the state is landlocked.

I live in Gainesville...
Texas

fuck florida

>not enjoying modern slavery where young blacks compete for free for your entertainment.

it's a good rationalization, but somebody is buying their jerseys

i live in 941

#ROLLMETH

Oh god

Sorry you couldn't get in Mr.Nole

The only good thing about Gainsville is the proximity to the springs. Other than that, it's a one trick pony dead end college town . At least the other cities have supporting industries.

Seriously, fuck Florida. I would only consider living there if I lived on a barrier island. The white people in the state are a horrible mix of rednecks and every lower echelon scum bag from the north and Midwest. Better to own a beach house and leave when the weather gets too hot. Living on a barrier island, you avoid the toothless and tattooed lowlifes that inhabit the mainland.

What? You're not going to get a "FLOGROWN" sticker on your shitbox truck?

You have a better med program but that's it.
FSU has better business, bio/chem, mathematics, nursing and we're roughly equal in everything else. We have double your nobel laureates.

Our only problem is the thriving greek community at FSU attracts a disproportionate number of rich retards majoring in liberal studies but their parents fund everyhting else.

not sure if bait or serious.

>Not living in Lake City
It's like you want to be a cuck

I hate to break it to you UF and FSU people, but everyone who lives outside your state doesn't give two shits. They frequently cant identify which school is which. For whatever academic strength UF may have, it's just another shitty state school in everyone else's mind.

Palm Beach here, get these fucking snowbirds out of my county.

Sick gains bro