You come home after a long day of work. Your family greets you at the door. You hug the kids, kiss the wife...

You come home after a long day of work. Your family greets you at the door. You hug the kids, kiss the wife, pet the dog, etc. There's a warm meal on the table. You eat, hang out with the family and then put the kids to bed. Then you fuck your wide before going to sleep and doing it again the next day.

Sounds like a pretty good life to me. Why is that family model looked down upon so much these days? Is it plain degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying a woman has to stay at home and do all the work. Shit lord.

Most westerners think it would be better to be rich and famous than to live comfortably with family.

>Then you fuck your wide
Fucking your wife is only for scheduled times to get her pregnant. Other times you do your daughters.

I would love that and plenty of women want that too.

That is discrimination.... What about yor son!!!!!!

Married some bpd skank.
Knock her up.
Divorce her a year later because baby made her crazier.
Keep my son.
Find a cute [spoiler] asian girl [/spoiler]
She makes pic related a reality for me.

If I could find a job I loved doing instead of the shit I've settled for at the moment...and then got to come home and deep dick my wife's hairy smelly hatchet wound then I'd be all on board.

Kids? Really? The world's overpopulated as it is, and why would I want to spend my hard earned money on children when I can spend it on myself, travel, live life, make experiences I'll never forget. Life's too short to spend it tied down in some suburb. And why would you want to fuck the same woman every day, that's got to be boring as hell, there's nothing like bringing home a new girl every weekend, discovering a new body, trying new sexual positions. If I have kids and a wife, I have to make my needs subservient to theirs, and why would I want to do that? Maybe some days I just want to stay in, smoke weed, and binge watch some Netflix. Maybe some days I want to fly overseas and fuck women whose language I can't even speak. The reason the nuclear family is looked down upon is because it's a relic of the past, it's a waste of time, a waste of money, it doesn't let you enjoy life, all for some nebulous garbage like 'tradition' and 'duty' that doesn't even mean anything.

My dream. I don't want to be rich, I just want to be comfortable. I'd love to be a stay at home mom and have a bunch of kids but my husband earns less than me.

Somewhere between 50% and 90% of all people (including women) regret having children after it's too late. There have been multiple studies on this all over the world in different mediums, and all of them come in over the 50% mark.

If it makes me a degenerate to peruse my own happiness instead of raising some fucked up kid poorly because I didn't want it in the first place, then that's fine with me. My kid would have ended up a degenerate because of me, anyway.

>Prostate_Tickler_2000

Jesus fucking christ ... you know, I'm not even gonna erase that post. Just gonna let the crowd have fun with it.

Don't be a fag, man.
>The world's overpopulated as it is
Stop this antinatalist bullshit. There's too many niggers and chinks and Indians, not enough human people because of retards like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

Fucking degenerate, absolutely haram.

Just a disclaimer, I don't actually believe any of this narcissistic, nihilistic garbage, I'm just surrounded by people who think like this and figured I'd try playing Devil's advocate.

I'm all for the traditional family. Currently in the process of creating one of my own.

Enjoy your lonely old age and die alone with no legacy. Shure you father is happy you let the family name end with you. Shit lord

>too many niggers and chinks and Indians

Yet they arent causing the biggest strain. We are because we use vastly more resources than they do

>we are

yeah nice try spic, you'll never be one of us

>Is it plain degeneracy?
Yes

But more importantly, it's making the population more vulnerable to government control, and that applies to any kind of moral degeneracy

Good setup.
Yea always wondered about the Asian thing but just not 100% sure about contributing to Caucasian/ Anglo-Saxon genocide.

W-WE'RE WHITE ONE OF YOU TOLD ME SO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Disgusting.
You're the reason why I believe in abortion.

>Wake up super fuckin early
>Make more food for kids and husband
>Send them off to work/school
>Fuckin pick my ass for like 9 hours until somebody gets home
>Cook again for these fuckwits
>get drilled by the same dick in the same position
>ready to wake up and start again

Sounds like a fuckin snoozefest for a woman, ideally a dog that can cook.

Fair.

There are too many bad parents out there.

We need to lose one final wave of baby boomers
(after they bleed SS dry)

>>Fuckin pick my ass for like 9 hours until somebody gets home

You sound like one boring motherfucker. You've got 9 hours to yourself and all you can think of doing is just sitting on your ass. And yet girls complain 'Why doesn't he value me for my personality'

>implying there isn't stuff to do all day to maintain the home.
And also homeschooling is the only way to go so there's that too.

>Citation needed

Implying women shouldn't work and instead be wives and mothers. Fucking shitlord

A burger with good bait. Impressive.

I'd love to stay home and take care of a family. I love cooking and cleaning, and I'm good with children.
but unfortunately as a man I have to provide.

There's always the option to become a trap

don't be gay dood

Living that dream except with my gf. Not married yet. She cooks and cleans and takes care of my daughter.
>feels good man.

It's what daughters are for. When your wife is old and busted you've got daughters to do instead. Y'know how it goes, "women are for babies, girls are for pleasure".
>Not married yet.
Why not?

Gonna pop the question this next fall or spring. We are both in college still so we are waiting until we graduate to get married. Then one year of working to save up for a house. Then 5 more kids plus my one I have. To save the white race of course.

show more pics

>being with a college-going slut
Why?

>college slut
She doesn't drink bro. Never has and never will.

not all women are drunken whores.

Then why the fuck is she in college?

This, submit and your bull will treat u like a cum princess

To get an education. I know we fell for the college jew. Im ok with who I am.

>not a pure blood X so cannot wife a pure blood X because then your offspring won't be a pure blood X and you will be removing an available pure blood X

>To get an education
Cunts don't need to be educated. What is she going to do with her "education"? Nothing, it's a waste of time and money.

DAS JUDEN is trying to weaken us inside our own homes

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

everyone should pursue education. why would you want to be retarded?
not saying american universities are good places to learn

Why would you want to marry an idiot? Unless you yourself are an idiot?

>everyone should pursue education
Why should a cunt waste years and loads of money on an "education" she's never going to use? She should be married and making baby.
>if a cunt doesn't waste prime breeding years in university she's an idiot
No, I think doing that would make her an idiot. Being a proper woman would be the smart thing for a woman to do.

>DAS JUDEN
Fucking hell, "Jude" is the singular, "Juden" is the plural, and you put "die" before any plural noun.

Education wastes the most fertile and attractive years of a girl's life while making her feel like she deserves the unearned attention of her male peers, and especially for college, she comes out years past her prime and without her virginity.

If women were raised to be good wives and mothers instead of workers, society would be better off, period.