Sylvester Stallone to become Chairman of NEA

>While Trump has not formally offered Stallone the job, the iconic actor is reportedly “positively disposed to the idea,” according to the Daily Mail.

>“It’s been widely and wrongly assumed that a Trump Presidency will be hostile to the arts,’ one source told the outlet. “But Mr. Trump feels this sort of A-list appointment is precisely the shot in the arm that the industry needs.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/15/report-trump-wants-sylvester-stallone-chair-national-endowment-arts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLZS3jQPnKw
youtube.com/watch?v=ABg0c_E7OOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stallone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Stallone)))

Nobody loves jcvd :(

Doubles confirm his involvement.

Checked

Obviously Mel Gibson would have been a better choice. Just listen to the DUI tapes.

Get Clint Eastwood a position already.

This.

Fuck. Yes.

The 80's are back.

I really, really hate fucking saying this, but I doubt Clint has 4 years left.

Ok
Who's the dun nuffin behind Reece?

We 1980s now.

Makes sense, this election was literally Rocky, except Trump won the first time.

Eddie Murphy

Best timeline.

The canvases will be painted with the blood of lefties

Hope this isn't true. Stallone is a scummy human being.

HEY ADRIIIAAANNN

Only if we can borrow trumps time machine and kidnap pre Beverley hills cop 3 Eddie

He's extremely redpilled so I would like to see him get some position, though I do not know his exact skillset.

This is... actually a very solid decision. Stallone recognizes the struggle of a poor artist, he had nothing to his name other than clothes, his dog, and the script to Rocky when he was starting, and he had to temporarily sell the dog just to afford to submit the script.

>He's extremely redpilled so I would like to see him get some position
He's not American and I assume can't hold any position inside the white house.

Elon Musk is South African and he's still an adviser to Trump.

I don't like the way this made me feel

Also, Stallone is an American. He was born in New York during the 40's.

>Elon Musk is South African and he's still an adviser to Trump.
That's a no salary position and I think anyone can "advise" anyone else without it being a Real position like NEA or SOS.

He was talking about JCVD the Muscle from Brussels not Sly check the post I was replying too.

Sorry, my mistake.

Only Potus and Vpotus I believe. Kissenger was a Secretary of State and he's not American

for the love of sweet christ please let this happen

It's an advisory team, chances are he's got more influence on Trump than a few cabinet members.

Kissinger moved to America as a teenager and got citizenship tho

I fucking hope this is real. 2016 is turning out to be my best year.

Alright you get to be the guy that tells timecop what he can and can't do though...

Deadpool

...what.

Sly's mother is a jew.

He's still a no good performer and his dad never liked that his son was going to be a pussy faggot actor instead of a roughneck like him.

Bet his father was asking him why he likes putting on makeup and dancing around like a little girl playing dress up as he lay in his death bed.

Dissapointed in the pussy he brought into the world. Because no matter how great a man seems, his father still thinks he's a bitch.

High Plains Feeler

Pale Cryer

The Chads
The Stacys
The Normies

what is wrong with you

No she isn't. Jackie Stallone's father is the Jew, therefore she isn't Jewish.

I see. I'm not worried, his Italian identity has far superseded any genetic oy veys.
And let's be honest, Trump ain't anti-Jew.

Oh, you gunna go be in pictures, boy? What, you're too good to work in the steel mill like your brother?

Is it too hard for you? Do your fingers hurt? Stop bitching, you little shit. Your sister has the cough and we need every dime we can get to pay for her treatment.

Jodie's Kid

He'd probably throw everything in the trash instead of on the wall

keep your roleplaying to yourself

He'll be fine

>not old enough to know how people were in the 30's
Actors were scumbags that no working man respected. Only in recent history have we decided actors should be venerated.

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=FLZS3jQPnKw

>old enough to remember the 30s
what the fuck are you smoking

he was interviewed before the elections and he was pretty based, maybe he's just not interested in personally dealing with politics.

>Actors were scumbags that no working man respected. Only in recent history have we decided actors should be venerated.

You post a lot on this subject don't you.
Not that I disagree with the statement.

Did I imply you needed to experience the 30's yourself?

I'm talking about being old enough to know people from the 30's, dumbass.

Look into Eastwood's parents.

That is some unreal projection m8

Remember when he went off on the Rothschilds and the Bilderberg shit and all that on TV? That was great.

I actually had a good childhood with supportive parents. But maybe you guys don't know what chan culture is all about.

Funny thing, it wasn't until the 90's that actors had to actually have those skills to fit their parts. You know those sword fighting scenes you see in all those old pirate flicks? They actually had to take full-on courses to do those. All the actors KNEW how to properly handle a sword.

Today, the standards of what is required of an actor has GREATLY reduced.

What the fuck happened to Eddie Murphy after Beverley Cop 3, anyway.

Didn't even know there was a third one. I guess it exists though.

He was to white friendly of a nigger for modern nigger loving movie goers.
Also he just got older and his style of humor was just outdated for the younger viewers like Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler and other use to be funny guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABg0c_E7OOI

Anybody tired of winning yet?

That doesn't explain the fat woman bodysuits that he uses in most of his modern, shitty movies. Maybe he have an obsession with fat women.

He's too old to do streetwise detroit/chicago beat cop.

Too thin to do old cop too Glover for dis shieeettt.

Pretty sure he went to jail once for soliciting a trap

He just stole that from Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman who done the dress in drag for laughs way before him.
It's just a old gag that's easy to do and used for decades when comedians run out of material for new movies.

Make him Chairman

Kek

His redpill is too strong

he fucked a tranny and hid away for a while

Bump

Yes
No. Plus that's a retarded thing to say.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stallone
Jacqueline Frances "Jackie" Stallone (née Labofish; born November 29, 1921)
>Labofish
American people of Ukrainian-Jewish descent
Mother or Father = in any case, he's a Jew.

You.Got.Cucked.
Now the mental gymnastics kick in.

Nigga go and try and tell any Jew that you're Jewish because your dad's a Jew. They'll laugh you the fuck out. You can only be Jewish if oyur mother is Jewish. Jackie STallone's father (John Labofish) is the Jew in the family. Her mother is fucking named Jeanne Clerec, what the hell kind of Jew is named Clerec?

What the everloving fuck?

The arts are more than just Hollywood.

Movies are low-tier

Last Bump

The Murphy family went too hard in the 80's that's what. Know all those rick James and Charlie Murphy stories from the chappelle show? All that shit actually fucking happened

He made a bunch of childrens movies.

Made a shitload of cash and got old

That shit says my last name is Jewish and I have zero askenazi genes

The fucking guy is clearly an Italian

He was just giving her a ride...

I know he will, now.

Kek didn't bless me with that post and I'm thankful more than ever. I had a strong feeling he would, but thank you Kek.

READ NO FURTHER
Until you read this

Sly is one of them.

Last two digits are how many years Clint has left.

What book is this?

Liberal butthurt incoming

"Thanks for the memories"
Bryce Taylor

Just looked that up. Seems like the person is another one of those tabloid stories. Has there been any actual attempts to go after the people she attacked in her book?

He got Pluto Nash'd

goddammit i miss america

Who cares? He comes from a non-country

No. It was more like Apolo vs Drago in Rocky IV.

everyone loves JCVD but he is far too based for constant exposure

Make Dennis Rodman Diplomat to North Korea

digits don't confirm

Kek.

This might actually be a good idea. e

No it was pretty clear you were projecting, m8.