Russia's influence on the election

ITT: We talk about the MSM narrative about fake news and Russian hacks.

From what I understand Russia has nothing really to do with the hacked emails. the Podesta emails were leaked through insiders and John Mcafee claimed the DNC was hacked by Iran with North Korea's help.

Any influence that Russia may have had was probably just their media reporting honestly on the election. Also, I'm to believe that any influence Russia would have on our election isn't anything large enough to be able to affect it one way or the other.

Because the real story was that Hillary and the MSM were completely out of touch and people where sick of the left calling them racist, sexist, bigot, homophobes. So people voted against her and she lost by 74 points.

Is all the Russia stuff fear mongering? Why Russia specifically? Is this all just a way to try and delegitimize Trump? Because he most certainly is becoming President, they really can't stop that from happening even if they left it up to the house Trump will be voted in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be
jetsetdc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4612:anti-virus-millionaire-murder-suspect-john-mcafee-admits-to-inserting-bath-salts-up-his-anus&Itemid=95
archive.is/CTsLs
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/12/andrei_soldatov_on_the_latest_russian_election_meddling_allegations.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
twitter.com/theZenCorner/status/809569272124932098
youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM
youtube.com/watch?v=GYsFZj1icYI
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=VbTNGN6ikb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they actually did have anything to do with it, it's probably only because Putin wants to be able to do whatever the fuck he pleases in Syria without much resistance from us. That's really the crux of it.

It's a tad moot anyway because didn't Assange post of ton of shit way before they even "hacked" into our systems?

>Is all the Russia stuff fear mongering? Why Russia specifically?
think about it. Obama and Hillary, along with the CIA, were trying to start war with Russia so ((they)) could have an Islamic Caliphate in Syria before starting WWIII.
We threw a wrench in the cogs of the war machine when we elected Trump.
We roadblocked their endgame that was started on 9/11.
Their not just going to let that ((progress)) die without some advanced kicking and screaming. Id be surprised if we DIDNT see this escalate, maybe to the point we have a major false flag even on our soil to try to once again justify war and continue with the globalist plan of world domination and world wide communism

>John Mcafee

Is this the guy who said he would hack the iPhone's encrypted password in a few minutes?

Then he backpedaled hard when actual experts started weighing in on the issue?

That's a good point. It was very clear that Putin wanted Trump to win. People need to remember Putin is very smart but that doesn't mean he's a good person. Definitely something to keep our eye on.

We know what really happened though which is that Hillary was just terrible at everything. Just the worst politician alive. While Trump was able to resonate with more people. What do you believe is the end game with the Russian "hacks" narrative?

you people are so blue-pilled its disgusting.

heres a tip of the ice((berg))
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8&feature=youtu.be

Well explained.

Russia wanted to discredit the US election system in order to make European allies grow distant from the US.

Divide and conquer. For the same purpose, Putin is financing far-right parties in Europe to make sure they get to power and organise referenda to pull out of the EU. Russia's economy is getting hurt by sanctions so Putin wants the EU to break apart.

So, by manipulating US elections, Russia achieves many things at once: alienation of European allies, the "US democratic model" becomes a joke and the US superpower status loses credibility. Since Trump doesn't care much about foreign policy, it's exactly what Russia wants: to be given free reign in the world so they can fuck with whoever they want, start planting their own regimes in order to get clients for their resources etc etc.

Eventually, Russia and China manage to destroy the US dollar reserve currency status, replacing it with bilateral arrangements, so the US cannot finance its deficit anymore and is forced to cut like 30% of public expenditure, which leads to mass protests and instability in the US.

The media is pulling a full on Gamergate with this. Except this time it's playing Global Thermonuclear War.

They did this shit day one in Gamergate. Gamers are sexist, manchild, MRA, internet-ISIS terrorists. Zoe Quinn is innocent, beyond innocent, a saint. Anita Sarkeesian died for gamers and rose on the third tweet bestowing grace on all gaming.

They just kept repeating the same lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. When the MSM jumped in they just took up the baton and repeated the lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I swear Gamergate has been a microcosm, a fucking trial run for this entire election season. Exact same tactics, same publications, same complete bullshit. Actually the gamers were a little better at keeping track of which journalists were lying about what, but I digress.

They'll just keep repeating the same lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It doesn't matter how stupid they sound, how little or no evidence there is, how many times you present argument or evidence or utter BTFO every stupid journalists. They will just continue like nothing ever happened and tell the same lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... you get the idea.

The Narrative is all that matters to these people. The construct a narrative, shill it, frame everything in terms of it, stick to it, build on it, eventually build more onto it. It grows into this cancerous mass that even the newest of newsfags is able to completely debunk in 15 minutes of googling, but it's too late. The Narrative has metastasised and every "professional" journalists from LA to Lebannon is mentally pozzed and will believe in and support that Narrative until the day they die or the world comes down for a new one.

Jesus. What would we believe if we didn't have internet?

Kys stupid fuck.

Yeah. He also spent a lot of time in Belize, shoving drugs up his ass: jetsetdc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4612:anti-virus-millionaire-murder-suspect-john-mcafee-admits-to-inserting-bath-salts-up-his-anus&Itemid=95

He was a candidate for president btw., I think.

thats rude. though i wouldn't expect anything else from a zionist puppet playing damage control

Context before I dedicate 45 minutes to sifting through this.

Fuckers learned a lot from the Nazi propaganda ministry.

LOL

Yeah he was in the libertarian debates. But as you know, a leppo won the primaries.

Pardon the Slate link (like I should apologize when fuckin Daily Fail is posted all the time) but I trust this Russian guy a bit and he thinks it's partially true:

>We’re still where we were in June. In terms of actual evidence, we’re still dealing mostly with information provided by tech companies, not law enforcement agencies.

>For me, it’s still unclear if we are talking about a security services operation, or if we are talking about informal actors acting with direct encouragement of the Kremlin. So we cannot actually judge the motivation.

>Personally, I still believe that the idea was tactical, to undermine Clinton’s positions and her reputation. So I still feel uncomfortable with these two main claims: that the goal from the beginning was to get Trump elected and that the intelligence services are behind this. So maybe it’s time for the [U.S.] intelligence services and law enforcement to give more evidence that would give us a clearer picture.

>It would not be approved at the level of the security services. It would be at the level of the Kremlin. The United States as a target is too sensitive. To conduct operations at this level, not just stealing information, but leaking it to affect the public—that’s something that would be approved at a very high level.

archive.is/CTsLs
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/12/andrei_soldatov_on_the_latest_russian_election_meddling_allegations.html

>Context
Basically that Syria was the most stable, most safe country in the middle east with religious freedom, with Christians and Muslims living in harmony with Assad having popular support.

Senator black touches on the fact that the U.S was planning on taking down Assad well before there was any stability in the country.

He brushes on how the CIA manipulated public opinion, how NATO allowed ISIS and Al-Qaeda to assault Aleppo, how folks in the white house ((Clinton Obama and others)) were backers of radical Islamic terrorism, and how if we continued on the path set by Hillary and Obama by electing Hillary, we are guaranteed an Al-Qaeda Caliphate in Syria, but if we stopped it, we basically have revenge on the groups that hit us on 9/11. That as well as how the media basically buried all of this for the entire war in exchange for anti-assad propaganda

the more you look into the war, the clearer the picture becomes that Obama and Clinton are war criminals, that are responsible for the ISIS genocide of Yazidis, among other things, for the sake of having a political advantage with the Wahhabist Sunnis, after they've helped them dominate the region under extremist Caliphates, most likely to broker a deal for greater Israel.

They wanted all this at the cost of war for Russia, demolition of Europe and the fall of America.

This shit is no longer a conspiracy theory. You think Russia was involved in swaying public opinion? well why wouldn't they be you fucking retards. You dont have even 10% of the story

>U.S was planning on taking down Assad well before there was any instability in the country.**

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

russia did nothing

>If they actually did have anything to do with it, it's probably only because Putin wants to be able to do whatever the fuck he pleases in Syria without much resistance from us. That's really the crux of it.
I think there was way more to it than just Syria. Russian domestic politics first and foremost, i.e. RUSSIA STRONK. After that would be a greater alliance with the Shia Crescent (proving they will actually back their allies, send weapons and provide direct military support), then port access, then the "world stage".

It's an interesting watch, I don't doubt anything Black is saying. But what about Putin...the guy's a fucking enigma, surely there has to be more to his angle.

See above.

>what about Putin
I dont know enough about the history of Russia to speculate very much.
But I can say for sure that he'd prefer there wasn't a large country controlled by an Extremist Caliphate right outside of his front door.

>Obama and Hillary, along with the CIA, were trying to start war with Russia
Nukes
>Islamic Caliphate
The US is not interested in a state with hegemonic aspirations, not even in the middle east. The Ottoman Empire was dissolved partly because of this reason.
>We threw a wrench in the cogs of the war machine when we elected Trump.
>implying
Trump is turning out to have a bunch of old time handlers, much like Obama did when the national political neophyte promised many good sounding things too. The only thing (((they))) regret is that Trump is accelerating the demise of the US led world order and ushering in multipolarity.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
twitter.com/theZenCorner/status/809569272124932098

This is what troubles me the most. And the sad thing is, alot of your average folks see it coming too.

>We know what really happened though which is that Hillary was just terrible at everything
She was the mind behind the Asia pivot and the Russian reset needed to focus soley on China. I can't fault her for everything. The Russians saw the game she and Obama was playing, and the electorate determined that free trade and globalization were ultimately more harmful to the US and elected a candidate that would kill TPP.

Yes.

They have no concrete evidence, just hearsay from (((sources))). They were looking for anything they could to bring down Trump and they've been running this "Russians did it" angle for months without anyone buying it.

>The US is not interested in a state with hegemonic aspirations, not even in the middle east

so you think Obama and Killary created all the choas because they wanted the ME to be in a state of permenant chaos?
You think the trillions of dollars in military hardware that went missing under Bill Clinton, the 9/11 attacks, Bushs idiot charge into Iraq, Obamas and Clintons continuation of that middle eastern policy of spreading chaos through Libya and Syria, beating the drums of war all the way to Putins doorstep, while campaign with groups like Soros, who were starting down the same path, but the time in the USA, of creating chaos and social unrest like they've been doing all over the ME since the 70s?

shoo shoo shill. Clintons are traitors to American democracy and Obama was such a kike controlled puppet he was basically an ISIS commander

>They wanted all this at the cost of war for Russia, demolition of Europe and the fall of America.
I'm not buying that. My guess is they wanted the entire region to be destabilized to take pressure off of Israel for decades as the Arabs fought each other. The US topples Assad, defeats or destroys Hezbollah and the Saudis & CIA can focus on installing a puppet in Iran while Israel proceeds with a "final solution" to the Palestinian problem.

War with Russia doesn't seem to be the focus to me - if we did that it would severely weaken us and China would probably step in. There's no way we could fight them both and win without glassing the planet, and I doubt anyone wants that.

>creating chaos and social unrest like they've been doing all over the ME since the 70s?

you think thats all a ((((coincidence)))
go back to cnn, nigger

Say this were true,
who's to say these fucking psychopaths aren't actually at the end of the day in the best interest..

what if creating isis and breaking apart the middle east to our advantage is 4d chess, we cause the war, we fix the war, we make the decisions without directly toppling the government

I meant she was terrible at everything as a politician running for president.

are you starting to understand how fucking irreparably disastrous another Clinton administration would have been

youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM

youtube.com/watch?v=GYsFZj1icYI

looks like kikes are trying to take down some of hillary no fly zone statements

It is a false flag for pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Why would I think any of those things? And if I didn't (I don't), why do you think I should default to your propositions or accept them prima facie rather than find some other alternative explanation under some other geopolitical, historical, or political backgrounds.

>what if creating isis and breaking apart the middle east to our advantage is 4d chess, we cause the war, we fix the war, we make the decisions without directly toppling the government

>ISIS death squads
>Muh leftest logic

this why leftists deserve to be shot

I have a feeling the MSM and the Government are both on a Russia smear campaign to gear up for an intervention in Syria now that the 'moderate' rebels backed by the CIA have been routed out of Aleppo and the war is looking like it might be done inside a year or two. What this means is Russia has a permanent airbase in the Middle East now, an unprecedented bit of force projection on their part into a sphere the US has jealously guarded from other world powers thus far.

QED, the Government and their stooges, the MSM, now need the public to fear and distrust Russia so they can leverage that distrust to support an intervention in Syria. Because the public in itself would not give a salty fuck about the Government trying to justify dropping troops to protect something as nebulous as "US interests in the region," that's not visceral enough for the public. Furthermore trying to turn Assad into Saddam 2.0 didn't work out so great and the memory of the Iraq Quagmire is still fresh in everbody's minds, nobody wants to play crusader again so soon after the last time went so badly, especially not when it's fighting AGAINST the insane terrorists who keep attacking Europe.

So we're left with this hacking BS to try and demonize Russia and convince the public Putin must be stopped. Because the public doesn't really care about geopolitics and plainly telling the public why it's important to mitigate Russia's influence in the ME would require revealing confidential information or just being honest about the shitty realpolitik of foreign interventionism which would cast a really shitty light on previous interventions and show what a sham it all is.

TL;DR Russia is threatening the tenuous grip the US has on the Middle East and Gov is desperate to find a way to demonize them so it can act directly against them.

So ((they)) had plans to start WWIII with Russia and didn't anticipate a Trump presidency so what we are seeing now is them still trying to go forward with triggering WWIII through different means? Something along those lines?

Let's start with sources -- oh, right, there are none.

basically

>>what if creating isis and breaking apart the middle east to our advantage is 4d chess, we cause the war, we fix the war, we make the decisions without directly toppling the government

The Middle East has already been broken up along time ago. ISIS was already in some embryonic state of existence during the Bush years, but the political will to continue the Iraq occupation was waning. Taking a step back to look at it all, it seems the the US made the mistakes of not having a clear end goal towards Iraq and undercommitting and pulling out of Iraq.

If I had to make a strategy guess, Iraq is next to Iran, which is an enemy of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US. Iran, being next to a US occupied-Iraq, seems to have some deep interests in its neighbor for reasons I could only guess. Bush and his puppet-master Cheney were probably moralistic liberals who wanted to spread democracy and liberal ideals to "Axis of Evil" countries.

>Let's start with sources -- oh, right, there are none.
Achually there are. It was a couple furries called COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR, if you believe this company's press release:

>CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach. We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network – COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR. We’ve had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of ‘living-off-the-land’ techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter. In particular, we identified advanced methods consistent with nation-state level capabilities including deliberate targeting and ‘access management’ tradecraft – both groups were constantly going back into the environment to change out their implants, modify persistent methods, move to new Command & Control channels and perform other tasks to try to stay ahead of being detected. Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian government’s powerful and highly capable intelligence services.

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

>it seems the the US made the mistakes of not having a clear end goal towards Iraq and undercommitting and pulling out of Iraq.

>thinking there isn't a clear goal for the ME.

shiggy diggy

>So ((they)) had plans to start WWIII with Russia
It's funny how Russia doesn't even think this, even if it is to their best interest to know whether the US is gearing up for war against them

>My guess is they wanted the entire region to be destabilized to take pressure off of Israel for decades as the Arabs fought each other
This seems very likely. It all starts to make sense once you remember that both Syria and Iraq were Ba'athist governments. Ba'athism is at its core an Arab nationalist ideology, or pan-Arabism. It's about promoting unity among the Arab peoples. Admittedly Saddam and his version of Ba'athism didn't seem too interested in uniting the Arab world, they were more Iraqi nationalists interested in Iraqi supremacy in the Arab world, but the Assad family is more loyal to the pan-Arab tenet of Ba'athism, and indeed Ba'athism got its start in Syria and the main branch of the party is still based in Syria.

So it would be an incredible coincidence that the US first quashes the most virulent strain of Ba'athism (Saddamism) and then takes aim at the root of the Arab nationalism weed (Syria).

>>thinking there isn't a clear goal for the ME.
I meant for Iraq specifically but now that I think about it, there is definitely an end goal because of

>>(You)r speculations

Am I right?

i dont think they had plans to war with Russia, but the cunt was threatening it for some psychotic methodology in her thinking.

Even if they didn't have a goal to war with Russia, the cunt acted like she wanted it, or at the very least didn't give two shits about being the sponser of WWIII

>Why Russia specifically?
Israel, KSA, Qatar, and the US and (((EU))) leaders want regime change in Syria. Russia is an obstacle to that, and the media is trying to manufacture consent for boots on the ground, defending al-Qaeda from Russian troops.

That makes sense.

its more like common sense, practical knowledge and how event have been unfolding due to our domestic and foreign policy over the years. but something like that. You nigger.

NOT FANCY BEAR! PLEASE LET IT BE A MORE BASIC BEAR!

Putin hates Hillary. He and his regime didn't like dealing with her histrionic cuntbaggery when she was SoS. Also, the journalists who got to review the Panama Papers, as discussed in the West, smeared Putin all day every day in the press... calling him corrupt. So he goes ahead and allows some team like Fancy Bear to phish the DNC and Podesta, then he gives the info to Wikileaks to show tell the world: fuck you hypocrites, here's a mirror and the sanitizing light of day. You are just as corrupt as anyone else.

G-guys I'm scared. Should I buy a gun?

also, given that the whole reason the middle east has been such a cluster fuck ever since we invaded after 9/11, you'd have to have a seriously under-developed brain to think that supporting the groups that Attacked US on 9/11 and triggered us to go to war, AT THE EXPENSE of starting a new war with Russia, would be a rational way to approach the problem at all.

its like saying
"HEY GUYS, THESE RADICAL ZEALOTS ATTACKED US AND OUR TREASURY WAS LOOTED TO FUND AN ARMY WE CANT FIND, SO LETS SUPPORT THESE ZEALOTS AND THEIR MASSIVE ARMY SO WE CAN BAIT A WAR WITH RUSSIA! BECAUSE WE ARE A PEOPLE THAT MIND OUR PRO-NOUNS, AM I RIGHT?"

i can't even be mad at democrats. They just have brain damage at this point

Am I the only one here who thinks Russia obviously did it, but doesn't care?

I think Russia did do it and it was obvious months ago. It's only natural that Russia would want the candidate that doesn't support sanctions against them to win. A country is suppose to act in their national interest.

What I don't believe in is the idea that this is somehow special. This is just how the game is played. It has always been this way, and it always will be. Our country plays it too, obviously. Russia has always been a master player in these types of games. The idea that that they would abandon what they are good at and what historically works is what's ridiculous.

The real question is why now is the media and government running so hard with it? It was obvious months ago, before the election. Why don't they care about how foreign donations and lobbying influence our elections? Is this really that worse? It's not like Russia made up fake emails. Nothing Wikileaks published was false.

People say, "oh well the selectively released things because the RNC was hacked too." I believe it. But I also think that when it came to the election, it wouldn't have made a difference. This was just as much about Trump vs the RNC as Trump vs Clinton. I think the RNC emails would have shit talked Trump like the DNC did to Bernie. That of course would have only helped Trump more.

>i can't even be mad at democrats. They just have brain damage at this point
Naaaah. World wars are a perfectly good way of resetting national debt.

So is the MSM and the DNC admitting now that all the hacked emails published are athentic and real? Is citing them now credible?

p. good analysis desu
You deserve a (You). Don't forget the pedo smear, that really pissed him off.

The funny thing is how it doesn't work without the whole Communism Domino Theory shit, yet they are still pushing it. Maybe they were counting on Boomers to freak out.

>the media is trying to manufacture consent for boots on the ground
Bingo. This all smells like softening the people up for another war. This is the flimsiest of pretexts to be mad at Russia. They didn't hack voting machines, they at worst leaked DNC emails and exposed its rotten core to the public. That's the worst Russia did, they showed people what was going on behind the curtain. If that had a significant impact on the election then it's far more a sign of how disgusted the American population is with the Democratic Party.

Why would Iran and North Korea help Trump?

>Am I the only one here who thinks Russia obviously did it, but doesn't care?

yes, Because Russia didn't do shit. Seth Rich did.
Also, there isn't a single rational reason to have voted for Clinton unless it was Russia who hit us on 9/11. Which im pretty sure they didnt
the only reason this is even being discussed is because mostly every single democrats are retards with no long term memory or practical reasoning skills whatsoever.

This. Brought the west out of the great depression last time.

>Maybe they were counting on Boomers to freak out.
That is my intimation, especially regarding Hillary's "tough stance" against Russia. Well that and her selling her soul to the globalist economic behemoth that swallowed the entire Democratic Party, and the globalists seem to really hate Russia for reasons I'm not really informed about. Anybody care to explain the beef with Russia that globalists have? Something about existing trade treaties?

so we have money to prop up mexican families and "refugees"?
i take that back. Im not mad at democrat voters, because I think they're just brainwashed and or mentally damaged.
The politicians themselves should have their heads set on spikes

I FUCK RUSSIA IN THE ASS

TRUMP WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH POISONING MY COUNTRY'S ELECTION BY SHILLING FOR VLADIMIR

THIS IS MY COUNTRY YOU LOSERS. GO BACK TO EUROPE YOU FUCKING INBREDS

>p. good analysis desu
>You deserve a (You). Don't forget the pedo smear, that really pissed him off.

Thanks. I looked into her relationship, from the Russian Reset through her total term as SoS, which iirc ran through the US involvement in the Ukraine coup. She was known for getting pissed off in meetings with Russian foriegn diplomates and to the point where she just got up and left mid-sentence (nice temperament, amirite? No wonder she accomplished nothing diplomatically as SoS, and only caused violent regime change and civil war)

and then in reviewing Putin in the Panama Papers, he was lambasted in the western media, while never ever once actually being mentioned by name in the PP. He was pissed, and this is nothing more than revenge for him. Sure, he probably prefers Trump to Hillary, but there is no office being built in the West Wing of the White House for him, as hystarical libs would have you believe

also, it is pretty fucking insane that people are getting bent out of shape if it was because the DNC retards got phished

i mean, come on people, 1989 called, it wants its info-sec back

It's a garbage pathetic attempt by (them)))

Everyone needs to dedicate some autism power/ Kek energy to coming up with solutions. All the logical progressions invented here have come to pass. Don't slow down yet.

>Trump is turning out to have a bunch of old time handlers
BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS

dont worry we got the boss on it now.
these people are spineless cowards.
never forget it

>From what I understand Russia has nothing really to do with the hacked emails. the Podesta emails were leaked through insiders and John Mcafee claimed the DNC was hacked by Iran with North Korea's help.
If russia did inflence election it is far more likely was done trough social media, rather than hacks. According to WL operative and former british ambassador podesta/dnc shit was disgusted democrat leaking info.
>Any influence that Russia may have had was probably just their media reporting honestly on the election. Also, I'm to believe that any influence Russia would have on our election isn't anything large enough to be able to affect it one way or the other.
Given how unelectable both candidates were and how close the vote was in some swing states RF interference could have played a deciding role, but there is insufficient evidence to support it as certainty.
>Because the real story was that Hillary and the MSM were completely out of touch and people where sick of the left calling them racist, sexist, bigot, homophobes. So people voted against her and she lost by 74 points.
Pretty much. Reminds me of stories I hear about USSR, when pravda (truth) paper, the major news source, was at odds with reality.
>Is all the Russia stuff fear mongering? Why Russia specifically? Is this all just a way to try and delegitimize Trump? Because he most certainly is becoming President, they really can't stop that from happening even if they left it up to the house Trump will be voted in.
Russia is a proven menace, everyone knows that they are ebil, and crimean crisis helped new generations learn it. It's a push against Trump yes, to what end? To what ever end they can achieve, no end goal, just direction.

>MSM runs stories about fake news concurrently with fake story about Russians influencing our elections

is anyone buying this shit? i know the diehard libtards do, but does the average, reasonable person?

>John Mcafee

McAfee is a crazy person. And it makes no sense that North Korea would hack the DNC. They would hack RNC or Trump. He said he would be willing to allow South Korea and Japan to have nukes.

I think Obama, Hillary and the left in general are pissed at Putin for making them all look like bungling amateurs on foreign policy.

He fucked em all and they want payback.

>supporting communist Assad
>supporting Russian who wants to go back to the days of the communist USSR

jesus /pol. I need to get back to the berenstein universe.

Moly digs into this one pretty deep.

>Russian economy tanking

I like how you hate Obama so much that you'll side with russian scum just to be opposite him.

>supporting isis death squads
>supporting the Destruction of Syria
>Being a neo-con from the 80s
good. shot yourself in the face and leave

Even STEFAN MOLYNEUX admits that there's evidence of Russia hacking the election. How can you fascists keep denying the truth like this?

Well, yeah, especially if there's no people left.

I don't even wanna know what smart technology nuclear warheads have at this point.

>the only choice is commies or isis
Nice false dichotomy you've created there comrade. You'll do well on the government run work farms.

Not an argument

Well if you believe ours and yours DD, we just stuck a 100MT dirty nuke to a 10000 (i think) km underwater drone torpedo. Designed to take out major population/infrastructure centers (think california) and salt them with radiation for a century.

Status-6. aka Condition-6, aka fuck you world.

Because, you idiot shill, "hacking the election" doesn't mean showing the world the corruption of Hillary Clinton. That's just doing the work of American journalists for them, while they find recordings of Trump talking about Brazil nuts (Nigger Toes)

It means hacking the votes. There's no evidence they did that. "Hacking the election" is a deliberately misleading term. Who cares if they hacked that cunt's emails? She got propped up by a media rooting for her for a fucking year and a half while everyone went through everything Trump ever said on camera or near a microphone, everyone he ever knew. And we're supposed to care about that?

This is a woman who is bankrolled by the Saudis. You know, our real enemies? Russia isn't our bff but Jesus Christ. You people have brain damage.

noones saying Russia hacked the election retard.

pretty sure the only thing they're saying is that Russia was in some way involved in hacking the DNC, but they wont say how they were involved.
There was mention of podesta getting phished, but all the means is the podesta is a retarded faggot with no observational skills or common sense and fell for a trick thats been around since the dawn of the internets
you implied that because I dont support Obama and Hillarys ISIS soldiers that I'm in favor of the cold war. Also, somehow in your mind, Assad is worse than an Al-Qaeda caliphate.

Kill yourself, nigger

>Because, you idiot shill, "hacking the election"

That's the term the clickbait media is using, but no credible outlet is claiming Russia hacked the voting machines. You should probably read past the headlines.

kek. I didn't imply shit about Obama or Hillary. Stop getting triggered and projecting your insecurities onto me.

So much this, and too many people know it at this point. Its crazy to watch the left owned israel cuckmedia start a civil war by rustling everybodies jimmies over an election. I hate to say it, but my nation is full of sheep.