1000 Muslims in London Streets Call for Caliphate

Wow UK is cucked as fuck, the guy calls for their death and for world domination in their own fucking streets
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MwUmUBxE

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate
twitter.com/theZenCorner/status/809569272124932098
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Monkey calling us cucks

Lol england you need to unfuck yourself

Continue to ignore the problem and we will both get as bad or worse.

We're done

Brexit was an anomaly, not an indicator

Please see pic related

>tfw just before Europe falls you marry Lauren for a Canadian visa

Muslims protest weekly for a caliphate here.
London has a muslim mayor now so it will probably happen.

>bongs benefit from sharia law

WTF?

Even swedes are allowed to have guns and uncucked hunting weapons, and should sweden fall it will always have norway and finland to reconqista that shit.

Youre on an island where police weapon sweep the streets for butterknives.

M80 you are buggered.

Lol
So, bongs DO have the freedom of speech?

>1% south east asian

Does anyone have that archive of the Kek happening thread that was here earlier today? Someone got digits saying London will have a mass attack.

Shouldn't you be allowed to blast them for this?

It's an open and brazen call for outright war with the country they live in.

Treasonous bastards.

>What is freedom of speech
I don't like them advocting my death but i will defend their right to do so to my last breath.

>Using Rebel media as a source

You're a literal retard for using a non credible source to spew out your racist rhetoric. It's sad how people can differentiate what's credible or not because the majority of the sources I see on Sup Forums are not credible.

>implying hes wrong
bong pls bin that knife

Will The Express do, lil faggot?

>express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate

>calls for their death and for world domination in their own fucking streets

Yeah but was he anti-semitic?

Is this a joke? They'd rape your wife and slit your throat if they could Hans. They're not even people.

>cuck insulting anyone

>Butterknives

Maybe if they have a permit

Keep it up and soon it will be hard to tell the difference between Britbongistan and and Swedistan.

>cucksplaining

shit

THICC

huh, it's raining in here

Where are antifa? Where are they showing their extreme displeasure with those Islamo-fascists?

OK Chuck, it’s pretty clear you have an agenda. Shame you hate the UK so much because a shit ton of the benefit money we hand out gets sent back to poland. The UK benefit system is keeping the polish economy afloat. Go shitpost somewhere else before we decide to take a look at your what wonders your shithole of a country has to offer..

Those aren't real chavs, they're regular people dressed up, you can tell just by looking at their faces.

Do eeet.

Well he's right. Why are most of you faggots on here from Britain civic nationalists? At least NA is banned tho right that is what counts to you pissants.

You are a cuck.

Sharia law zones, no go zones, sharia police.

Muslims calling for takeover of the UK in demonstrations with over 1k attendants and what is the UK doing? Banning hate speech against Jews

Total cucks.

hey check poland out

damn, what kind of shithole do you like in chuck?

Mother Britain has fallen ever since Winston the zionist twat Churchill.

Its cool chuck, we know you guys don;t have any money so you have to get drunk all the time. Poland sux hugh?

I can see why you all move to the UK now, your country is really fucked isn't it.

>Even the "Royalty" is cucked in the UK

To add I know the kike infiltration goes back to the Rothschild and the French/British war but still Churchill rekt the empire into oblivion.

Hey chuck, is this you? nah, all polish look the same, stupid and drunk.

>Poland

Clearly a bottle of Molson Canadian behind the can of Pepsi.

Can you two fuck off.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
twitter.com/theZenCorner/status/809569272124932098

Yeah we get it there are degenerates on both sides.

Yeah that's more like it, those ones look genuine.

Years of inbreeding on council estates has established a genetic sub species.

Here's some more.

>gay mexico

judging from my experiences int he world, UK is super kuked. Theyre way more PC than canada even and the muslims are running amok. all too chikenshit to say or do anything except vote brexit then quietly half assedly back down like a bunch of CUKOLDS that they are.

The eternal ..

>literally saying they want to dominate you and take over
>literally an enemy in your own country

The west is justified in killing these people.

You do know who was behind the opium wars right..

so, do lefties want this people in charge or are they just oblivious to actual consequences?

>it's just one guy with a megaphone

Wow, cool, clickbait has come to Sup Forums.

You guys need to clean kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

They're oblivious

>Wow UK is cucked as fuck, the guy calls for their death and for world domination in their own fucking streets
I can't say much about it, seeing as how we let foreigners (Mexicans) wave their country's flag at our political rallies.
But the lines continue to be defined.

Catholicism is a part of the beast system. I hope you realize that and that your people wake the fuck up.

>Make this exact thread an hour ago. Get two replies...

Doofie.