Dylann Roof convicted of 33 counts of murder by jury

It took the jury only 2 hours to convict Dylann Roof guilty on all accounts. He's either going to prison for life or he's getting killed by the state.

And people are trying to make to sound like the system doesn't work even though it went the exact way they wanted in this case. Because they think this was some trick performed JUST to disprove them, just like our actual president of 8 years being black was just a ploy to discount racism or some bullshit. Because that's how the system works to the delusional mind apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nk9my4SPN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these people are mentally ill

he's a dumb little shit that wasted time killing innocent people
good riddance

Did he wind up saying anything lulz during the trial? Or was he really just a dumb shit after all?

My real question is how many instances of apparent equality can they discount and still feel secure in their constructed reality of a society set entirely against them. Because this reaction is ridiculous and honestly disrespectful to the individuals who were killed.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was literally a retard. I'm not usually one for the death penalty, but I don't really want to deal with him any longer than I have to. Prison would just make him its slutty bitch anyway. We should just fucking kill the faggot and get it over with.

bump

I thought he only killed small number of people? How 33 murders?

There's murder and then there's hate-murder, I believe he also got charged with hate-death-murder.

We need to get #freedylan trending on twitter just to watch tremendous collective of butthurt in the niggersphere

There was nobody there to shoot back, so he had time to reload.

Well, a negro is 2 of a person in today's world

How do you get 33 counts of murder for killing 9 people? What kind of kangaroo court justice is that?

>count doubled just because he killed niggers instead of white people

I'd say if it took two hours to convict that edge lord who confessed during the trial, something is wrong with the system.

fuck off stormfaggot

murder is unacceptable, especially in an church, may he rot in hell

That's how hate crimes work in the US. If they can prove your crime was motivated by racial/religious/etc hatred then it acts as a combo modifier to your prison sentence.

No fucking way this is accurate. Six months and only two white people killing black people in a nation of 300 million? Get the fuck out of here.

Hey, I'm not defending him. May he rot in hell, indeed. I'm saying the system worked the way they wanted, so what the fuck are they mad about?

>no confiction
>>THE SYSTUM IS RAYCISSS
>conviction
>>YEAH BUUT #NOTALLMURDERERS
I want the social justice meme to finally die.

On the bright side, facebook is introducting an algorithm to fight "fake news" that could end up backfireing on them. The idea is you can report articles as being fake and they'll be sent off to a fact checking organization that can confirm or deny. If it's debunked it will be suppressed from view. Make an effort to report any wage gap/rape culture articles and force facebook to redpill sjws on their favorite talking points being made up.

hope he gets raped for life

Black on white crime is actually very rare. Blacks tend to live in their own enclaves and don't have much worth stealing, so there's less incentive to rob them and thus less robberies that go sour and turn into murders. By contrast black on white crime is vastly disproportionate, because blacks actually seek out white people to steal from and kill.

system doesn't work.. but sometimes it does.. but the fact that sometimes it doesn't means it doesn't work really in the grand scheme.

they do it like that so if some sentences somehow get appealed bc the prosecutor fucked up or the jurors were secret racists, and an appeal is successful, there would be a lot more punishments left that may never be extinguished. This guys only hope is that somehow his naazi fantasy comes true and hes pardoned by his fuhrer.

I agree, I got you wrong. Take this rare pepe as a sign of peace and friendship

Blacks murder whites at ~13x the rate whites murder blacks.

Whats 13x10?

>the judicial system is illegitimate
When's he going to start shooting judges?

On topic though, I hope Roof burns in hell.

Thank you, user. It's beautiful.

His lawyers said he did it. Everyone agreed he did it.

All that matters is sentencing.

Thats called a redpill.

33 crimes.

Less than ten murders.
>murder
>murdering someone of a different color
>posing with a rebel flag on facebook
>carrying a gun into a church
>carrying a gun into a church when not invited
>firing a gun within city limits
>firing a gun in a dangerous manner
>being rude
>having a bad haircut
>saying mean things on the internet
>shooting someone (even if they later died)
Everything you do is illegal, all that matters is if the state wants to throw the book at you.

source?

>Double parking
>tresspassing
>brandishing a firearm
>discharging a firearm within the city limits
>having a shitty haircut
>saying mean things on the internet

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING RED ALERT RED ALERT ONIGGER IS TRYING TO START WW3 RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He dindu nuffin.
He a good boy.
He was getting his life back together.
He was goin to church.

MKULTRA

What is 3/5ths of 33?
That's how many he killed

>His lawyers said he did it. Everyone agreed he did it.
>All that matters is sentencing.

I watched the interrogation tape. One of the first questions they asked was:

>Ok, walk us through what happened. Tell us your side of the story.

Roof just though for a moment, giggled and said, "...I did it."

Then they got uncomfortable and spent a long time trying to get him to give an account of events without them putting words in his mouth. He was willing to comply but too dumb to actually give a step by step account of events without a lot of assistance from the interviewers. Like asking a little kid what they did that day. They only tell you the most vague shit.

He is obviously a moron. You should watch the interrogation footage it's hilarious.

>And people are trying to make to sound like the system doesn't work even though it went the exact way they wanted in this case.
stopped reading, OP confirmed for "too fucking NEET to grasp concept of a case study," thread hidden :^)

>Did he wind up saying anything lulz during the trial? Or was he really just a dumb shit after all?

Watch the interview. He is such a low IQ goober.

He officially killed nine, so he should be sentenced for unlawful killing of livestock.

Wheres the tape? Youtube?

He doesn't strike me as a moron, just as someone who's not smart and doesn't think comprehensively.

He seems pretty average to me.

On Sup Forums there is a skewed perception because most people here are pretty smart and those that aren't at least spend so much time hanging around smart people that the smart way of thinking and arguing rubs off and they can at least justify their positions and make an argument, even if the justifications are retarded and the argument is clouded in unrecognised bias.

Out in the "real world" people just don't have much experience explaining their worldviews and beliefs to others, and tend to just assume that the other person is on the same page. You can see Roof doing this when he says "I just had to, you know?"

No, they don't know. That's why they're trying to put you in jail.

The interviewers did a pretty good job, I thought, but I'd be able to run circles around them if they used those kiddy gloves on me. They're much, much smarter than Roof though and I'm sure they could scale up to meet a real challenge.

White race is being wiped out, that low IQ goobed assassinated a black state senator.

Read pic related and tell me we arent in the middle of a racewar. Maybe youre the goober.

The interview of Dylan Roof has so many great lines. It opens with.

>My name is ____, I'm with the FBI. This is _____, also with the FBI. We want to talk to you about some stuff. I'm sure you probably already know that.

Meanwhile absolutely everyone knows he did it.

these people dont even want to be treated equally, they want to be oppressed so they have something to whine about
its pathetic

>Wheres the tape? Youtube?