Sup Forums demolished in a single tweet by Trudeau

Sup Forums demolished in a single tweet by Trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Liberia#Immigrants_from_Lebanon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake

welp looks like we gotta pack it in the king of the cucks is being a cuck again

What
How can there be white supremacy in Liberia?

Oh noooooo we are screwwed we will never recover. Hillary Clinton is dumb; LIBAHITS BTFO I SAID SOMETHING AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON. THIS CHANGES FUCKING EVERYTHING

White supremacy in Liberia? Isn't that where all the niggers went after they got freed? What white people are even there?

Obvious bait from a fucking leaf

Cuck

>a human being went to the effort to make this
i luv u whoever u are

>oppose white supremacy in africa
20 years late m8

>20 years late m8
??? Isn't it more than that

the only thing that gets destroyed in canada is trudeau's boipussy

>countries that are 95% niggers
>white supremacy

>burger flag
>but no burger
What gives?

>In the mid-20th century, Liberia gradually began to modernize with American assistance. During World War II, the United States made major infrastructure improvements to support its military efforts in Africa and Europe. It built the Freeport of Monrovia and Roberts International Airport under the Lend-Lease program before its entry into the world war.[25]

>After the war, President William Tubman encouraged foreign investment in the country. Liberia had the second-highest rate of economic growth in the world during the 1950s.[25]

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO TURN THEM INTO A TOTAL SHITHOLE AFTER ALL THAT HELP.

I want off this ride

They're the white supremacists of course
You can't. It'll never end

>white supremacy in Liberia
>The Liberian constitution restricts citizenship to people of Black African descent
oh wait fucking leaf post saged

kek bless you

holy shit

>1991

>White supremacy in Liberia? Isn't that where all the niggers went after they got freed?

Liberia has a law that bans Non-African(Blacks) from getting Citizenship.

>Oppose white supremacy in a nigger contry

lol wut?

I'm ill informed, help me out

v v enjoyable

I can't believe I haven't seen this, yet.

>leaf shoah machine

Shiiiieeet

tl;dr is whites in south africa tamed the nigger tribes and built infrastructure and shit. They acted in the only way they could, treating the natives like savage animals, sub humans, not people.

Economy grew, shit got better. Niggers stopped acting like savage niggers. Level of education increased, life expectancy increased. Shit was good and getting better for niggers. Nigger middle class came about who wanted to keep white masters in power.

Dumb gibmedat niggers and western liberals called out racist. Aparthied regieme broke. Niggers started running the country instead. White genocide happened and the country went back to its savage roots with education and life expectancy falling, economy failing, aids rising. etc...

These days niggers think sex with virgins and goats is the only cure for aids. Problem is everyone over the age of four is no longer a virgin, so child/baby rape is a legit thing.

Nobody cares fag

Fucking hell. I completely forgot about south africa. I was thinking of rhodesia the entire time

>>countries that are 95% niggers
>>white supremacy

>There are about 5,000 people of European descent, many of them having settled down as miners, missionaries, business people, and so on. There also is a sizeable number of Lebanese, Indians, and other people with Asian roots who make up a significant part of Liberia's business community. Because of the civil war and its accompanying problem of insecurity, the number of non-Africans in Liberia is low and confined largely to Monrovia and its immediate surroundings. The Liberian constitution restricts citizenship to people of African descent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Liberia#Immigrants_from_Lebanon

Liberia has laws to enforce it as a Black ethno-state, just like Israel is enforced by law as a Jewish ethno-state.

That doggo looks like it slotted many floppies with that there M79.

>white shoopremashy in Liberia, Africa and the world
Wait a minute, is white shoopremashy a code-word for world skypery?
Is le weedman secretly /OurGuy/?
Should we start subverting the term to ruin it forever?

>They make a guy who carbombed his politcal opponents (among other atrocities) and completely underminded the efforts of a Nobel Peace Prize winner president
>He gets the Nobel Peace Prize, too

I will never understand this.

Does he ever govern instead of dedicating time to bullshit like this?

I didn't know the book of Mormon was a documentary.

>white supremacy
>in Liberia
>the gibsmedat nigger colony

Nobels are no longer a mark of talent but subservience since a few decade.

im impressed

I wish Rhodesia was still around

wtf i hate men now

Your precious Trudeau is the cuckspawn of Fidel Castro. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, real countries have a civil war to avert/win and an illegitimate president to extricate.

Pierre Trudeau didn't even visit Cuba until years after Justin was born.

Is this that fake news people are talking about?

Please tell me this is fake

Based harper is laughing at us all while living a comfy life. How did our country elect someone so fucking stupid?

pierre just wanted to see how his wifes son was doing

Based uruguay

I always click this thumbnail to look at the legs and then remember it's bearded dudes.

That means you're gay poland

Wouldn't that be the other way around, remember it's bearded dudes THEN click to look at the legs?

Fuck, that's it. I'm convinced that you guys are all bigoted racists. I'm letting my wife have sex with Jamal tonight because it's the right thing to do.