Discuss

Discuss.

Guess they're trying to push the notion of "Transgender wage gap"

huh

wonder why nat geo got super garbo

((((National Geographic))))

It's all compromised

Can't they just go back to native tits and cool mummies and shit?

B-But that doesn't benefit muh feelings!!! I demand attention!

By that rate of "social justice breaking walls", furry will be a recognized gender by 2030.

>The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy.
As a transqueer agendered bisphosphatekin, this statement triggers the fuck out of me.

I can't wait for the teardown of the Leftist Machine, and all of its many tendrils.

oy vey delet this

((((Susan Goldberg)))) kek

I fear that we won't tear down the leftist man, only partially change it slightly.

wonder what will happen to thr youth who are given hormone treatment

will they prove us all wrong and be healthy, responsible adults who can join in the workforce? Or will they wallow in mental illness and suicide. Only time will tell I guess

>Goldberg.

Every...time.

Every fucking time.

They do the same fucking thing to pop sci, its all "introspective" looks into the science community and very little actual science. They basically cut grey, stopped reporting on new tools for the next smart phone that's .8% after this year, and keep filling the fucking thing with opinion pieces and editorials, ended my subscription this year. Pop mech isn't that level yet, thanks Christ.

It WILL be done. The bastards will be outed, thrown to the ground, and punished rightly. Their schemes will be lain plainly before the people, and their agents will be offered the chance to repent and recede into private life. The crimes of the wicked will NOT go unpunished.

I've been filing Popular Mechanics magazine in the "Lads magazines" folder with Esquire, GQ, Robb Report and Maxim. It's a damn shame.

Wow, more angry white alt-right males complaining about things

Yea, I agree. This site really is pathetic

kek, what a little faggit

Nice b8

The thought of it just gets me fuckin hard, Crush the left side and shove their face in the dirt. When they'll cry that you've offended their transboobs-queer omnisexual family.

Good Night
Left Side