Creepy update on Pizzagate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsH5_nUFS70

Other urls found in this thread:

heavybreathing.net/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/12/06/comet_ping_pong_is_a_haven_for_weirdos_and_now_a_target.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ92erWSlEE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-pizzagate-claims-regarding-child-exploitation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFo8DhXmLp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8LrqAaUTY
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBAb09uNr3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has this document even been proven to be legitimate?

yep and its fucking gross the shit will make a grown man cry and vomit.

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Bump. This needs to be spread. You don't have to spread this to normies as "it's a pesophilic satanic sex ring." It's completely plausible to ask: how could they possibly be talking about pizza?

PEDOWOOD 2.0

With twice the autism

Bump

>We have four surviving pizzas from last month's session.

No guys, they're totally talking about pizzas that... uhh.. survived the menu uuhh... changing. Yeah that's it! You guys are just a bunch of alt-right looneys that believe in anything!

(This is what you'll get from normies.)

bump

Ok,go to the offocial comet ping pong website > friends > deep breathing

heavybreathing.net/index.html

What about the aspie who shot the place up?

You know you sent him there to kill pedos, whether real or imaginary pol.

These mother fuckers need to go down

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

God won't stand for this much longer.

They had a conference or meeting where somebody brought a bunch of pizzas. At the end of the meeting they found four pizzas left over that nobody ate. The pizzas "survived" the session.
Sorry that normal rational people have to explain English to you nutters. But its worth taking a few seconds to do so to try and keep you conspiracy weirdos from showing up to more family restaurants with AKs.

False flag.

We need to prove the document is legitimate before we spread this. This would be a great way for (((them))) to discredit us.

fake until sauce

Bump, last /EWO/ slid so I guess we'll use this

Despite the sweet digits, you're a tard.

You don't send out a special .exe to order pizzas.

You don't sell pictures of tortured pizzas.

You don't sell day old half-eaten pizza at a discount.

Are you aspie or shill m8?

What kind of a person are you?

No, really, I'm curious. What is the thing that makes you think and/or not to think?

10/10 normie role play.

See how easy it is to rationalize? Take things figurative things literally when you want them to be literal, take literal things figuratively when you want them to be.

Can someone explain to me what this pizza gate shit is?

DELETE THIS FAKE NEWS!!

I just found this, very weird choice of words

>multiple threads a day every day for months now
>literally nothing to show for it
kek

I want to say that poster was being sarcastic to me sarcastic response? But they can correct me if I'm wrong.

They are saying what the deniers will inevitably say.

please link to original doc
This channel has a lot of anti-trump videos sprinkled on it.

Arnold Scharzenegger ordered 10k pizza to Stallone's house as a prank.

Now Stallone is trying to make Arnold pay the bill.

Danny Devito is the sole witness.

Ok, canyou now rationally explain the handkerchief to me?

No we have the entire mainstream media shitting it's pants. That reaction is something. They don't react that way to "Jews did 9/11" or "Shady Hook was faked" or "NASA is covering up the flat earth!"

Mention pedophile rings that indict powerful people in Washington? BOOM. The media is all over it in denial mode.

really, tell us how we know it's authentic? because it does not look authentic.

> giving away left-over pizza
nigger no one laments left-over pizza, even four of them, especially a fucking pizza from *last month*. you take that shit with you home and eat it there and never say a fucking word about it because FREE FOOD.

also the proper term is "left-overs" not "survivors"
> tfw you're a veteran of the terrible cola ambush of dec. '16

yes it's gross but is it legitimate

how do you know?

I thought someone forensic guy on 8ch debunked that document or some shit.

wtf now joe biggs is reading copypasta from Sup Forums? it didn't come from the comet ping pong website

Proof of that document being legit? This should make people have no doubt, but could be ((discredited))

Lol read this:
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/12/06/comet_ping_pong_is_a_haven_for_weirdos_and_now_a_target.html

" So why Comet? It’s possible that alt-righters susceptible to conspiracy theories might have latched onto any D.C. pizza place (they think the word pizza is a pedophilic code word). "

Ehm... That's a fact. Cauterucci, do some fact-checking.

Any proof at all that this is a real document/posting/whatever? Useless and counter productive if there is no proof.

just more fake news from russia.

I can definitely see someone jokingly saying pizza "survived", and last month could mean any amount of time, if you have monthly sessions on the 28th then on the 2nd it's "last month"

Is this a monarch butterfly?

no, they dumped this as disinfo and retards lapped it up

im asking

This is old news, I saw this "surviving pizza" message floating around at least a week ago.

me2

nah that's pretty fucking normal.

i believe something is going on, but that's a stretch mate

Guys this is bs....its already been debunked dont buy into it. This is the kind of stuff that takes away from the legitimate evidence.

kek speaks, so it is.

Owner of Comet is on Megyn Kelly next

I dunno, but I found this video about the document:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ92erWSlEE

>Update
>Video old as fuck

They're having them on Megyn Kelly's show now

Found this lol

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-pizzagate-claims-regarding-child-exploitation

Haha Fox news just namedropped us

Watching fox right now pizzagate story. Ultimate kek. Idk if its true or not but Sup Forums can control the news.

None of it seems perfectly legit. We need raw evidence

Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen two fin reporters that were killed investigating plus the politician they were going to meet with seems strange to me

link?

The Kelly file interview was just on. Threads about it got a few posts before being deleted.... body language of Comet Pizza owner says volunes

The bitch didn't ask any real questions

Can I watch it too? I 'm not American

yeah he seemed like a polished turd!

So TMNT might be involved too. The creators didn't intend all the pizza references, but the creators of the cartoon put these in.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFo8DhXmLp4

Im at a hotel right now guys and theyre talking about it right now

of course nothing related to pizzagate has ever been verified it's a fucking Sup Forums meme

Macaulay Culkin likes pizza too

What are they saying about it except for it being fake news?

ok so it's literally nothing thanks. why is Sup Forums "evidence" always a random collection of unrelated nonsense?

probably because the pizza gate meme has resulted in Sup Forumstards literally taking people hostage at gunpoint. there are mentally ill people on this board who actually believe the shit they're reading

This whole thing hinges on a document that could've been easily faked. This is what happens when you have regular joes doing investigations over the internet. Any found evidence can easily be faked, there is zero credibility.

To prove anything, someone needs to get inside the group and record a video of the acts.

>guy who owns pizza restaurant is kind of creepy
>someone who works in or in proximity to government mentions getting pizza for lunch
>therefore hillary clinton and everybody who works for her is a satanist child fucker
>story is conveniently peddled on Sup Forums right before the election
you know, it really makes me think

but user infographs full of unrelated and contextless nonsense ARE concrete evidence!

The simpsons have really weird pizza references

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8LrqAaUTY

wtf I'm thinking now

This is probably even more retarded than 9/11 conspiracy theories.

NOBODY EATS 2-DAY or 3-DAY OLD PIZZA. WHAT PIZZA SHOP SERVES OLD FUCKING PIZZA? LITERALLY NONE.

Theres static interference since its dish network but They were talking about how Sup Forums and reddit have been digging into this for months and showed the twitter pictures of the kid being taped to the table, the "kill room" picture and showing the person who stormed in with the firearms video recordings of a couple days before he stormed in at the pizza place. The commentator was saying along the lines that " if someone was so much as dedicated, concerning the topic, to storm in with a firearm to obtain the truth regardless of being true or not, it deserves to be investigated regardless especially with the amount of traction its gained online)

>sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
sure is a stretch.

Listening to alefantis on fox news, unbelievable folks

This broke awhile ago, via reddit. Posted by an alleged hacker, who disappeared shortly after posting. If memory serves, the alleged hack was of WeThePizza, not Comet Pizza.

Most likely disinfo -- that was the general Sup Forums consensus.

Nothing here to change that conclusion.

Stop pimping this shit.

guys this is real, this shit happens in my country all the time and I know all the places they go to

Surprises me how they report these things

So you're saying all of jimmy comets creepy posts and the podesta brother's artwork were all planted and not real?

Can't you record it for us and post it on Youtube?

I've had a suspicion all this shit was dinsinfo from the beginning. No one else notice how CTR all of a sudden wasn't present in all the other threads like was the norm when this stuff started? Could also be some of it is real, but definitely disinfo to ban "fake news"

I fucking love leafs

HEY BOZOS

this is like a month old and has never been substantiated. It seems a little to "on-the-nose" so even if you guys are shilling this it's totally transparent

god I really wish this shit was fake, but everyone will find out that its not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBAb09uNr3I

Hey bud, i've got some tender young veal that survived a serious anal fucking at the dinner party with my definitely not pedo friends last night, she- i mean its still trembling in the corner, you want some to take home with you?

Hey that is related to that hidden app on their site. Anyone remember that thread?

R A R E
A
R
E

yeah this is pretty much a shill disinformation thread just report it
notice how many people are saying its real now? theyre trying to make this obviously fake document one of the key pieces of evidence and then it'll be easily disprovable and the whole thing will get dragged down with it as fake. this is how it starts