Civic Nationalist here

Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

instaliga.com/pernilwyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you really believe that if we import millions of 3rd worlder, the country will remain the same ?

No.

shopped

>he likes foreign people
Oh dear

well, where's op now

Post more THICC

it actually isn't shopped
that is actually her ass

civic nationalism doesn't advocate for importing millions of third worlders you dumb stormfag, in fact if properly installed into a nation it'd block 99,9% of third world immigration

Of course the black man likes "thicc" women

Civic Nationalism is just a synonym with Patriotism, and an erroneous on at that.

Nation inherently has an ethnic component: Nationalism is the idea that people of a common ethnic background deserve, intrinsically, a land of their own. The Greeks have Greeks, the Serbs have Serbia, and the Poles have Poland.

You're proposing Statism, because in those states, the individual Nations will always have strife.

It even fails in prosperous states, like Belgium, where the Nations of Flanders and Wallonia still have tensions.

In multi-Nation states, there are constant separatist notions, with countless examples-Scotland, Catalonia, Brittany, Quebec, Kurdistan, and many others.

instaliga.com/pernilwyn

>leaf doesn't understand the word "nationalism"

A fucking leaf.

post more of her so we can investigate

That is extraordinarily unattractive.

If you aren't an ethno nationalist, you're an idiot.

which one would be for spics?

Ethnonationalism is fine. If you want to live in an ethnostate I have no objections, unless you're trying to make your ethnostate somewhere where I live. I already live here, fuck off and fine somewhere else to hubbox in.

It doesnt work, in the end you have to lie to the population that we are all part of the same race or that we all have atleast a drop of certain race to be able to build your country upon that.

t.someone from a country where we had to that to stop killing each other.

You can get on the boat or get put in the ground with the niggers then.

reported.

>Civic

Nothing wrong with that I suppose

>Nationalist

pic related

Racial nationalism only applies in North America if you are of Native American origin.

i dont think anyone wants to debate a retard

I want her to thighs to crush my head like a melon

>instaliga.com/pernilwyn

It doesn't even work that well.
THE GREAT SOUTH AMERICAN BALKANIZATION WHEN

False. The Eternal Anglo killed this land's inhabitants and we have held it for 250 years, it is ours by right of conquest.

>tfw too intelligent to not be civic

Debate me instead, OP is inept.

I like them curvey, big, round asses. Post moar

take note ladies, this is how you get dat ass

Just about every piece of land has been fought over at some point or another. I suppose the Turks don't have claim over Turkey either.

America isn't and never will be a white ethnostate.

Give us your tired, poor, and your hungry etc.

You didn't specify white only dumbasses.

Should millions of illegals be flooding in here destroying Western European Culture?

Fuck no!

America should be a country that embodies all the good parts Western European Culture.

Everyone who comes here should be assimilated into that culture regardless of their race.

Hey get these crosshit plates the hell outta here

This desu senpai. Ethno nationalist states only work when you have a specific subset of race. There's a reason Japs don't let Chinese people live in their country

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

those fucking 10 pounds bumper plates

you win

Czechia I'm super disappointed

Here in America, (((Civic Nationalism))) is a justification for the existing failed multicultural system.

Even if you were to completely stop all immigration tomorrow, you're still going to have tribal economic warfare between whites, jews, blacks and hispanics.

Jews own the US. At this point they're using the media to divide and conquer. Soon we will be a mixed race ruled by the Jews.

don't call me or my country czechia you fucking faggot
civic nationalism doesn't exist in any western country, because non-western integration is non-existent
no, you're not, as long as you force them to abandon their religions and fully integrate, or get deported

she is still squatting and deadlifing more than you I bet.
10X105KG

You can't be a true nationalist if you masturbate to THICC or even find THICC women attractive.

I can see why you are not an ethnic nationalist.

perfect wife found