Is he our guy?

Did anyone else see this today? Tucker Carlson has bizarre interview with Newsweek Editor who goes off the rails on mentally-ill rant about Trump being in a mental hospital in 1990...Tucker destroys him in kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJCuUu_1TNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tucker carlson is a useful idiot for now, but he's a tool. He will turn on us the moment his master says to.

He's an attack dog. Nothing more.

Pt much this

He works for the same estaishment as all the rest of them do. Some of them just disagree on what flavor of ice cream they call the same shit.

But Trump was in a mental hospital, I read it on Wikileaks. In exchange email between him and Vince McMahon they are talking about stuff like grillbars and steak, but they are actually code-word for mental hospitals and anti-bipolar pills

youtube.com/watch?v=wJCuUu_1TNs

who are you and why do you shill tucker here everyday

i like tuck but dudes always pompous and literally filler slot cuz greta van sustern left fox

stop shilling for tuck

Does Eichenwald echo?

wtf i hate tucker now
thanks disinfo agents

#SteakGate

Tucker looking extra smug today. This interview is worth a watch.

>Jews taking the "Hitler was on amphetamines", "Trump was on amphetamines" bullshit

Kek those niggers don't deserve the up boats

Alao interviews nigel today? Sweet!

yes do not let the liebowitz shills fool you

where is the I in it

This

The MSM has lost all of their credibility this election. FOX is trying to position itself as the most sane/trustworthy one while the others are all in chaos over the Trump win.

It won't be long until CNN and the others have to actually try and appear rational for a while to regain peoples trust.

>pic

>thanks disinfo agents

It's an opinion, retard.

You're welcome to go about your day believing whatever delusions you want.

His deadpan face is priceless. He is based as fuck as far as MSM hosts go

Those aren't actually opinions. Those are making a statement claiming to be fact. Opinions are things like "I prefer blue cars to red".

Did you not go to school, user?

>doesn't know the meaning of opinion
>asks me about schooling

tucker didn't even debate him, it was just a bizarre meltdown by this freak. 6 minutes of him dodging the question by repeating 'let me answer the question,'

rarely seen someone so unhinged before.

Hhahaha tucker with his squeaky voice is an attack dog? Fuck off. He's a good dude and shows shit that no one else does. Based as fuck and dare I say /our guy/?

yes or no
why is this concept so hard to understand
you can explain why it is yes or no after the fact

Tucker is great. One of the first pundits to see the Trump and then have the courage take the Trump pill and not declare hes Hitler because he threatens parasite investments

Top kek that kike was totally unhinged.

>tucker with his squeaky voice is an attack dog?

Well I didn't say he was good at it.

>He's a good dude and shows shit that no one else does.

Give me a break, retard. A good dude? What the fuck are you talking about.

This fucking slimy weasel actually made me go and preheat my oven.

Fucking christ.

>dat Tucker fishface

He has always been a pretty neutral guy on trump. That's why he got his own show after the election. He shows shit about niggers beating white guys in Chicago. He shows kike professors berating trump supporter students. I think he's one of the few decent journalists left in America and I fucking hate journalists.

It's disgust and amazement from raw, unfiltered, 100 proof Jewery.

google: oven definition

:^)

computer: NUDE TAYNE.

WHY IS THAT THE SECOND DEFINITION

COULD IT NOT BE JUST A GENERIC CREMATION OVEN?