Answer me this right now

Seriously. Do you honestly believe anything you say to be true?

All this stupid racist shitposting, do you do it just for fun, or are you reeally this close minded.

Thats right, close minded. The true bluepill.

Think about it. You live in a country CREATED by the labor of the black man and minorities. On land shaped by native americans. On society build by "subhuman Mediterranean moors".

Ha, moors. You wish. They've honestly contributed more to the "west" than any "aryan" every has. Every number on this website is an arabic numeral. In fact, the only bad the arab has truly done is giving "westerners" the knowledge to colonize most of the world with their "science".

If it wasn't for minorities, "whites would still be literally spearchucking in ireland and the causcaus.

You live within 1 square mile of a BLACK MAN like me, and you have the nerve to speak about us as if we are distant subhumans.

I have more family, ethnic, and regional pride than a "white nationalist" could ever hope to have. Why?

Because unlike you, it is I who is truly intellectual.

Pic related, it's me with a nice young girl I met during my community service.

its satire geez

I hope so..

yeah this country was built on cotton

single most important resource known to man, bar none

Do you fail to understand the capitalist system?

The sheer capital created by the sale and production of cotton and cotton goods provided the huge mass of capital that LITERALLY built the southern portion of this country,and more.

Reason why the north fought the south is because america was starting to become technologically at a disadvantage then Britain and India. India was a main manufacturer of cotton around the world. North won destroyed defected plantations of slave labor and put white Americans from the south into real work since white Americans in the south were poorer then slaves besides the (5% obviously that owned slaves)

NIGGER

Wrong. The reason the north fought the south is because southerners wanted to retain slavery, the base of their and the american economy.

Northerners wanted to replace the base of the US economy with industry.

Nice ad-hominem.

niggers are dumb

i do believe this

i have little evidence to the contrary

Well, I do.

No one race is dumber than another.

The same cannot be said when comparing racist vs. non-bigot.

So poor white people who were more malnourished and untaken care of then the average slave on a plantation wanted to remain in the harsh conditions that which slave owners established to create maximum efficiency in revenue wanted to remain being shit on by slave owners manipulating the economy ?

i agree on the second part since i just brought that up about the trade competition around the world. no need to repeat.

Ooga Booga;
Kill yourself child raping nigger

some races have more of advantage in intelligence if the majority of the people passed down good genetics, were literate and knowledgeable about their country.

"it is better to die free than to live as a slave"
-Frederick Douglass
Nice ad hominem, racist.

I am better to white children than you ever could be, you "race-defender"

All races are equal.

Common knowledge in a civic nationalist society such as ours.

If you have to ask, you've already lost.

no arguments present

all races are not equal. That is cultural marxism to persuade illinformed people what history has taught us. A black man is unique to all other races simply from his origin and historic background. African's naturally have higher bone density and natural athletes since they are hunters and gathers to this day for the most part. An average european is not equal to an average african.

hmm.. Interesting.

You admit to the physical (therefore entailing mating) superiority of the black man..

While I disagree, I am flattered.

Seems you need a black intellectual such as I or Dubois to back up your argument.

Really makes me think..

We are being raided by ctr with this pasta

Dont fall for this shit Spread and sage

*moops

I know at school they drill feel-good egalitarianism into your head, but it's all bullshit, I'm sorry.

Wow he must be really dedicated to his work..

its the same guy in the image.

I guess something he's saying is important. Or at least to him it is.. hm..

Children should be imprisoned in sex dungeons and raped daily