CIVIL WAR GENERAL 4: (KEK DEMANDS IT) OBAMA TO NULLIFY TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Daily reminder that this might be why we are hearing about antarctica so much recently

Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers and Trumps election to be nullified.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

Cnn fabrication story "Hackers had putins signature"

cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html

"Putin rigged the general election"
(((Reuters)))
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS

CIVIL WAR STARTS TOMORROW BOYS

BETTER GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS SHIT AS MOST OF THE MILITARY DEFECTS TO TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_HxvojfiUw
youtube.com/watch?v=hTST11Ybwg4
youtube.com/watch?v=C2T9CWZBu60
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ&index=9&list=PLXFdZJgZAZr1ggdqCk5MEUK1pG_t8ughE
youtu.be/59Cp9-oo1Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKfwwDFRc
youtube.com/watch?v=TN2ep23Wx4Y&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw
youtube.com/watch?v=vT8OU5WtfkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So will nukes be used?

Literally nothing.

You were so close...

!

You are overreacting like crazy you fucks, calm down

CIVIL WAR TOMORROW ITS HAPPENING

SHADILAY BROTHER

KEK BLESSES US

ROLL CALL MEME WAR VETERANS REPORT IN. FOREIGN PARTISANS, DOMESTIC SHITPOSTERS UNITED.

Pls be real

Red two, standing by.

I'm ready

Grant me a warrior's death when I am old Kek.

Let me and those who I love pass through this fire.

Am I a sinner for fearing for my life and the lives of my friends?

51st Reporting in

there's something dark growing in this timeline.....

Lucky 7s standing proud

1488th PEPE DIVISION REPORTING IN

TFW UNIT

VERMONT REPORTING IN

POST YOUR WAR FACE

guys stop being stupid you have no evidence this is going to start a civil war. Im ready to fight for the confederacy either way tho

How do we alert normie conservatives to rev up those guns? I'm serious, we got just 1 guy (comet pizza dude) to go out and do something without even trying. We can get an army out in the streets if we try.

I need an order from the President Elect before I go postal :-/ But if it's time, it's time.

STILL ME MANE

>untouched by liberal brainwashing
>300 mile corridor with 2 highways
>unending swampland
>highest average Constitution outside of Australia
>everyone has guns. everyone

Florida: the last stronghold of the Republic

We Are Ready

You're scum.

PA Standing by

Some music for your pleasures.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_HxvojfiUw

youtube.com/watch?v=hTST11Ybwg4

youtube.com/watch?v=C2T9CWZBu60

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ&index=9&list=PLXFdZJgZAZr1ggdqCk5MEUK1pG_t8ughE

>Literally

Oh yes...

youtu.be/59Cp9-oo1Pc

...you didn't see the gets...
*swallows*

Assange will give one final proof Pizzagate is real which will help kick off Civil War 2, elites will try and make a new home in the arctic.

Time is a flat circle; Civil War starts tomorrow

Only this time, the Confederacy will win!

I'm not just going to shitpost this time user.

It's time to start the war for real.

this is what happens when you elect a president using the god of chaos

kek was never on your side and now he demands blood

Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If digits, Obama will announce plans for new gun control related to the happening.

SOMEONE GOT????

we're at the start of something great

We always wanted blood, peace was never an option.

>paid Russian shills now force-meme-ing civil war shit

Go fuck your dog, Ivan.

I like Florida it has Disneyworld but it's 2nd to Texas.

Meme War 1 Navy veteran here.
The subs are ready to launch.

CIVIL WAR COMES Sup Forums PEPPER YOUR ANGUSES

KEK DEMANDS LEFTIST BLOOD
REEEE

33th Kebab Removal Unit

IT COMES

why do you keep posting the australian liberty man?

Gotta give to fucking manlet man.

>Trump wins, has murrica in the pocket.
>Trump loses, civil war gets hot, has murrica in the pocket.

7d underwater chess master.

Then again i still think its just false flaggin'.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kzKfwwDFRc

>Anonymous (ID: ThAoLvTF)
REEE

Igotchu.SENPAI

you should have seen the gets in thread one. someone get the GETS!

>>paid Russian shills now force-meme-ing civil war shit
>Go fuck your dog, Ivan.
Kek has spoken. It's going down.

I need something with power

youtube.com/watch?v=TN2ep23Wx4Y&spfreload=5

youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA

Checkd

Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump. Wait, so are you expecting libs to take up arms against you? Who are you going to shoot? Most gun-owners, military, and police officers are sympathetic to Trump.

many disturbing gets in the last thread. the air blows with a current that is ominous and dry. and i taste it on my lips. something is changing.

The Gov and (((Them)) certainly have private forces. As much as we like to think we know all their tricks we are far from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
Nothing like Sabaton

Needs MORE GOD REJECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6LWQhvzRw

holy shit, you know that shit is real when bongs warface turn full IRA

>mfw pic

KEK IS HERE

This is what we get for electing a black president.

just obama acting like any old nigger about to be evicted, tears the house apart

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT8OU5WtfkQ

ANGUS PEPPERED

This is happening, goys and gals

Lonestar State reporting in, ready to kill some Yankees

>bread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Don't know if I should sleep or not in case I miss anything, this is too exciting.

I just wanted to live in a peaceful life and watch anime, why is this happening?

Cuckfornia Diverzant brigade reporting for duty

It is the time

You obviously haven't read enough about Soros paid leftists coups.
He will provide them with arms and they will get slaughtered because they are a bunch of fags, that's why we are so damn hyped!

TO ARMS TO ARMS KEK SENDS HIS OMENS.

Tomorrow we die for kek user
do not be sorry for the battle we fight

MINNESOTA BROTHERS

WE WILL MEET IN ST. CLOUD IF SHIT HITS THE FAN TOMORROW

ON THE 21ST WE WILL CONVENE AT MC'S DUGOUT AT 11PM TO DISCUSS WHAT WE SHOULD DO

ONLY IF SHIT GOES DOWN TOMORROW

DON'T RUIN MY DRINKING NIGHT IF NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS

We are going to make it.
Please, I know this sounds fucking corny, but listen to me. Turn to your left or right and talk to someone about this, if someone's with you, be it family or friends or whatever. I just did. Drop the fucking pill and drop it hard. This is the way people communicate issues, believe it or not. Tell them you love them. Fuck, user. This shit is everywhere. This looks bad.

PeruANO and EcuatoriANO best civil war watching buddies

MY WAR FACE

We just elected a Yankee you idot

This

alright kek...

If singles....
NOTHING HAPPENS

I know, I can feel my autistic power spiking for some reason tonite

Denton county checking in. Ready to fuck some niggers up.
Ps I'm drunk

>win fair and square
>rigged

FLORIDA DEATH SQUAD, STANDING BY