Canadians think they have some sort of unique culture that is different from America

>Canadians think they have some sort of unique culture that is different from America
>We eat American food
>We wear American clothes
>Our accent is closer to "American English"
>We watch American tv and movies
>We drive American cars
>We shop in American stores
But somehow we have some sort of "unique culture".

Cuckoldry.

Better skiing to be had. Much better countryside, too.

You are what Austria is to Germany.

The Walmart's here are always packed. I seriously don't understand why Canada still exists. Everything we take for granted is American. Nothing is Canadian here. Even Tim Hortons is American.

We're nothing alike.

>Economy leaches off America's

You honestly think that people here skii 24/7?? Most Canadians are too busy working to have any fun.

We are different in some ways but our cultures are fairly similar seeing as how our founding fathers had similar cultures. But there are differences, they're not the exact same culture.

You guys are a bit fatter, that's it.

>But somehow we have some sort of "unique culture".

>Our government is British parliament.
>We have unique accents
>Americans don't wear tuques
>most of the shit you think is "American food" was invented outside of America
>Canada is more "progressive" than America. It used to be reversed a hundred years ago
>Canada has different values relating to militarism
>Canada doesn't have a big evangelical movement

People all over the place watch American films. So what?

Canada and the US were both founded by the British, at roughly the same time and developed while sharing a huge border. Of course they will be largely similar.

Canada's unique culture is that I sage this fucking thread

Otherwise, this.

Take away everything American, what's left???

>Nothing is Canadian here. Even Tim Hortons is American.

It was founded in Hamilton.

You mistake many things to be American don't you?

>Much better countryside, too.

Kek, 2/3 of Canada is uninhabitable polar bear country

In America you can choose between forests, mountains, deserts, subtropical mangroves, or polar bear country if you want to experience Canada so bad

Anyway, I remember when there was a war here, and all the piece of shit cowards and faggots fled to Canada. That's how you got your culture! You are bred to run and cower in fear.

Canadian culture = gravy on fries

Yes I know retard, but it's owned by Americans now that Burger King bought it.

Canada is an even more cuck version of USA if such a thing is possible.

This. America is much more beautiful and diverse.

So American Indian culture isn't unique?

Are you saying that you can find American Indian culture everywhere in the world?

Tell me about this.

b-b-b-but we have tim hortons

who here remembers being Canadian didn't mean anything before those retarded Molson commercials?

Fucking Gen X Canucks

>Owned by BURGER King
>The most Canadian thing in the world is literally a vassal to the King of Burgers

Fuck off. Canada is like America's little stoner mixed french step brother, they try to copy everything we do because they want to be cool like us. They can be fucking annoying but at the end of the day theyre still family. Also, if any other country tries to fuck with canada, theyre gonna get laid out flat.

>We have unique accents
Nah, go into the UP, and they sound completely the same as you.

We have our own retarded French, who run on Civil Law, as well.

True. You have more pure anglos and way less spics. Way too many chinks and poos though.

Chinks and poos keep to themselves, I don't mind them too much. Chinks are a problem in Vancouver though.

I doubt Canada could survive if it were its own continent separated from the americas

I always had a soft spot for you leafs. Just stay in your lane, and we won't fuck with you too much.

>Much better countryside, too.
kek, how should you know? Britbongz baka

Canada, you literally only exist to prove how irrelevant America would be if we had not revolted.

There is no Canadian culture lmao

Honestly not even memeing when I say that within my lifetime I expect Canada and USA to peacefully merge together. All that it will take is a little desperation and a quick shove.

But...but...but...Canadians are so peaceful and nice!!!!!!

Stop patting yourselves on the back and step away from the bong.

Leafland is not the paradise you think it is, cucks.

Nice fantasy. It ain't happening.

your national identity is being like an off brand USA, nothing wrong with that, leaf
but Trudeau is trying to make you a Chinese owned Syria, dont let it happen

agreed, gstq

The Brits did what people do, created many children in the hopes that one of them would make it. The US made it big. All the rest, Canada, Australia, etc. is the crappy siblings.

Lulz