I'm worry about our boy. I think he's going to have an aneurysm soon

I'm worry about our boy. I think he's going to have an aneurysm soon.

Tucker if you're reading this you can't keep having retards on your show. The stupidity's going to kill you. Don't be a hero. Our memes can take care of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gyHTG8rHm5E
youtu.be/rpl5bsWmsBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs our help. Save him Sup Forums

I wonder if Fox is like why pay $20mm to ME-gyn kelly when tucker will get the same or higher ratings at 9pm for $2mm?

Tucker's ramping up the stealth redpills between segments every show, he's gonna get disappeared at this rate

he's not stressed user
he does this kind of thing for fun
that face he makes is him straining to contain his lel face but every now and then he lets it slip
tonight's faggot guest really made it hard to hold back
didn't read one fucking thing out of his binder full of gay pr0n
hurr durr muh cia i got a message
tucker has mastered the art of giving these dipshits all the rope they need to hang themselves with

He extremely crypto redpilled
youtu.be/gyHTG8rHm5E

youtu.be/rpl5bsWmsBQ

he's like a well paid waspy ben shapiro
before trump won I used to hate Fox, now I think it's better than the rest. how cucked am I?

Tucker revels in the destruction.

He will not and cannot rest until all the cucks are tucked.

All news should be taken with a grain of salt and consideration of any bias they may have, but at least Fox admits most of their shows are opinion/entertainment and not claiming to be unbiased news.

Finally a reason to watch fox news. This guy is amazing.

Have you seen him outside the show? He's so different in a comfy setting talking to people like Alex Jones or Ann Coulter. I wish he had a radio or podcast like other anchors.

I love how awkward the starts of his interviews are.

He tries to rush through the social niceties and nine times out of ten gets interrupted by his guests because of it

>Tucker Carlson Praises Ron Paul
mah nigga

Comfy is probably the best way I've heard him described.

Wish he would bring back the bowties

I brought props! Look at my binder!

Nah I think he enjoys the laughs

He's saving it for the PPV's.

You gotta love this cheeky cunt

To be fair, quite a few of the people he interviews btfo themselves without tuck even having to do anything, such as the wacko in your image

Tucker subsists on leftist anguish. It only makes him stronger.

MSM shill.

He uses Jew interview tactics to "gotcha" his opponents and it's painfully obvious.

>clown nose on
>clown nose off

Watching Tucker is like seeing Julius every night