Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePqr9yVnIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
putinhackselection.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But they are. They'll never stop.

The only thing is, I think the smarter lefties have realized that this particular battle is over. They're gearing up for the next challenge which is fucking over Trump in every conceivable way.

The mindless celebrities doing their bidding is just a bonus.

Do you honestly believe the kikes wanted Hilary Clinton.

Her and George Soros supported a two-state solution for Palestine and Israel.

Fuck. I didnt mean to put "not" in there.

ya'll got yuri benzemov'ed by a bunch of conservative jews.

George Soros is a kike. He's perhaps, *the* kike.

>these z-list celebrities unironically believe they can change anything

Reminder there was a like/dislike bar on this video but they took it off because it was entirely red

The electoral college was literally created by the coastal elites which thought the average person was too stupid to vote. I like how they constantly complain about how "America didn't really hold Enlightenment values since these people didn't get to vote" then in the same breath say "these dumb people's votes shouldn't count".

They disabled likes

and the comments are disabled

What went wrong?

> a bunch of elitist celebrities talks down to people and virtue signals
Yeah, worked out great.

These libs really are delusional.

Those dsl tho. Too bad its probably a dude.

>Celebrities/wealthy telling electoral college to stop someone becoming president because of fears he is a demagogue.

They turned off the likes/dislikes.
It was on before and very much disliked.

you know its a good video when they disable comments and hide the dislike bar

They removed the dislike bar and disabled comments, you can tell they are scared.

No he's not, he's an outsider to the old money. Soros is "relatively" new money. I thought he was lead Jew but then I got red pilled. Breitbart (run by jews) got you to direct the hatred at him.

The internet never forgets

Trump wins
>FUCK THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
find out it was made to prevent bad presidents like Hillary Clinton or Obama
>J-just vote your conscience Goyim

Well obviously the Rothschilds are the oldest jews or whatever but the one who's most active is Soros. At least so we think

*TAKES OF GLASSES*

>and action

*puts on glasses*

>dangers of a demagogue

>roll soft piano music

*hand gesture*

>quotes federalist papers

>EMINENET DEGREE

*elects community organizer from kenya*

>highly, qualifited for the job *tears*

*puppey eyes*

>don't vote for Hillary Clinton guys we promise she wont win

*injects lips with plastic*

*jewish subversion*

>"you'll have our respect goy"

fucking butthurt is unreal.

>The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications. Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United State

tl;dr Trump proved he had the qualifications by winning the electoral college.
Libs are just cherry picking to spew their bullshit.

none of these fuckers are relevant .....all C list "celebrities"

Hotlips Hoolihan ain't no dude.

>celebs know more than anybody

>Im not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton

We need to just give up on Trump. Let the electors pick Romney like they want, stop this divisiveness before it tears America apart. Only a traitor wants that.

did they put a filter on them to make them all look extra white?

"Muh Hamilton"

"If it were probable that every man would give his vote freely, and without influence of any kind, then, upon the true theory and genuine principles of liberty, every member of the community, however poor, should have a voteā€¦ But since that can hardly be expected, in persons of indigent fortunes, or such as are under the immediate dominion of others, all popular states have been obliged to establish certain qualifications, whereby, some who are suspected to have no will of their own, are excluded from voting; in order to set other individuals, whose wills may be supposed independent, more thoroughly upon a level with each other." ~ Alexander Hamilton

Somehow I feel if you include only people who own property, Trump clearly wins.

I also feel like Alexander Hamilton clearly had different feelings towards equal representation like we do today.

his faggot son gave dozens of people aids, and this is the 3rd or so of these retarded videos that do NOTHING. it's what these fags have to do though, as they've sold their souls to the kikes.

HOT LIPS INDEED

damn!

Way to make your funposting obvious.

SOROS LITERALLY IS A JEW AND SURVIVED WW2 BY RATTING OUT OTHER JEWS. it doesnt get any jewier then that.

People don't release that no publicity is bad publicity. This video is getting the Trump effect and it worries me

You silly goyim better listen to Saul Goodman. He has the Constitution as the wallpaper in his office; he knows what he's talking about.

lol hahahahahaha you lose jews

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Alt right riot breaks out in Hollywood. Close to one million armed mostly white men flood the streets of Hollywood California and burn everything to the ground.

>comments are disabled

Real News doesn't fear Real Debate

>Disabled the rating bar

>"I'm not telling you to vote for Hillary but vote for Hillary"
Also I'm pretty sure it's illegal if one of the electors changes their vote. The state the elector represents gets fined big time I think.

Wouldn't uniting for America be, you know, respecting the results of the election and voting for the person that they're supposed to vote for instead of listening to a group of elite celebrities?

AHHHHHGHHHHH WHYY

Good grief! is that supposed to be the same person, straya?

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQTQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Comments are disabled

>I stand with you!
Obviously not considering they made this video.

putinhackselection.ytmnd.com/

I was being serious

Good taste my man.
Have another.

If you guys want to shitpost in the comment sections here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=UWRJGdrWBsw

Rich people / Celebrities trying to telling people who to vote for.

Litterally the exact reason why Trump won...

Hahahahahah you can't fucking make this shit up why WONT they LEARN lmfao

>For America

Now, I'm not 100% for Trump, but aren't the people who voted for him also America? That's the beauty of democracy, isn't it? It makes sure power doesn't stay in one place.

Is this the bargaining phase of dealing with loss

>comments disabled

reminds me of washingtonpost hahahah

They uploaded another video, the bald guy from senfield...

>Comments are disabled for this video

he played a nu-male beta faggot, and he is one.

Thats the beauty of the electoral college

Another b-list actor:
>"Comments are disabled."

>your voice speaks for us all*
*us

Is there a list of all these """actors"""?

Sean Hannity played this on his XM radio show today. Then a commercial about "Trump Airlines" taking liberals to their new country while the flight attendants pick up their citizenship renouncement forms and teaching them proper parachute folding technique. Ending with the Hall of the Trumpenking dank video.

Then laughed and asked who half these (((celebrities))) are. It was awesome.

> but the one who's most active is Soros. At least so we think

Rothschilds wage world wars to destroy empires and sovereign nations. Soros funds SJW causes like BLM. Quite different scale of operation, desu-senpai.

It is just that Soros doesn't go to the lengths rothschilds go to hide his involvement in leftist movements. I think he genuinely believes he is doing a service to the human race. If you haven't. read his book "Alchemy of Finance". Lots of insight to how financial markets work.

Soros is a living and breathing paradox whome no one understands. But I really doubt he is a part of the Synagogue of Satan (SoS).

never realized how absolutely fucking based hannity was until this election.

i used to avoid listening to him

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
not saying you should take bezmenov at face value. but he does lay out precisely how people like the rothschilds use people like soros to accomplish their aims, if you look between the lines.

>block comments
>block votes

just fuckerino my dingdong diddleyreeno

This level of hierarchy your suggesting kind of reminds me of that video game Vampire: The Masquerades Bloodlines.

Don't know if you've played it but elder vampires would often make lesser vampires do their bidding.

:-( )

Earlier Bezmenov's ideas would have sounded conspiratorial to me, but now I see the connections. Recently I read some of William Guy Carr's books (from 1950's) which predicted much of the current course of events, specifically quiet rise of the left, quoting Lenin that "once the time comes the United States will fall in our (communism) hands like a ripened fruit."

I see your point that those on top and behind the veil are quietly directing new-money public figures like Soros and Bill Gates, using their "philanthropic" sentiments to push their NWO agenda.

you can only harvest souls to sustain your youth for so long

what's his dick Bob Odenkirk is actually a pretty funny guy, but yeah Hollywood needs to be cleaned out as a whole. Actors seem to be losing their influence and rightfully so. Their golden glow is shot with poz and filth. I would see them further humiliated and lowered. The entertainment has ridden a general glut, and the prominent actors, producers, and executives therein especially have profited BIGLY at the expense of good people below them. They took advantage of the money, naivete, and frankly often sexually and physically abuse their social or industry lowers.

In so doing, they have invoked the wrath of angry gods. They sat on their laurels, contented. They believed that they would profit, making off like bandits to perpetuity. Gentlemen, we will prove them wrong. The Romans rightfully saw actors as infamous, as among the same social standing as moneylenders, gladiators, prostitutes, and other base scum. Their lives of pretending leads them to delusion, arrogance, and chronic lying.

A bunch of dancing monkeys forget their place in society.

Celebrity culture is megacancer.

lololol, they removed the like/dislike bar.

Fuck these fucking parasites jesus christ

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The electoral college hasn't even voted yet. In fact, it's only Thursday. Does not having the lead at 4 days before the vote is cast count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? The Clinton campaign are still calling electors right now and they have been the best campaign in the USA for how many years now? They're going against one of the worst campaigns in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of swinging some blue states. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Clinton campaign is one of the best in the world, they destroyed Bernie and would of won the general election if James Comey didn't reopen the email investigation a week before the election . Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, another elector is demanding to get briefed on Russia. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's a woman. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking politicians on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The delegitimization of conspiracy theories by painting them all as "crazy" or "impossible" is itself a conspiracy created by the CIA in the wake of the JFK assassination and documented in CIA document 1035-960.

It's a way to prevent the masses from questioning things that go against the official narrative, even though history is littered with real conspiracies it'd be ignorant to assume they arbitrarily stopped in the modern day. They're absolutely still going on and they don't have your best interests in mind

anyone have a screenshot of the like/dislike bar yesterday?

1. No comments allowed.
2. Don't allow people to see the thumbs up vs. thumbs down

FAKE NEWS

Martin Sheen, you're a loser.

They disabled the votes as the thumb downs were @ over 40 000. They all deserve the rope every last one . Sheen is probably part of the degeneracy and doesnt want to be caught