Dutch volunteer of the 44th reporting in for the civil war that starts tomorrow! Will my gear be sufficient enough...

Dutch volunteer of the 44th reporting in for the civil war that starts tomorrow! Will my gear be sufficient enough? Give your honest opinion!

Other urls found in this thread:

bol.com/nl/p/alarmpistool-record/9200000064039119/?bltg=itm_event=click&mmt_id=6c252e360060532d&pg_nm=pdp&slt_id=prd_reco&slt_nm=product_recommendations&slt_pos=C1&slt_owner=ccs&itm_type=product&itm_lp=0&itm_id=9200000064039119&itm_role=in
bol.com/nl/p/alarmpistool-rohm-rg3/9200000064039138/?productId=9200000064039138&Referrer=ADVNLGOO002027-G-36371376386-S-69259941884-9200000064039138§ion=toys&language=en
youtube.com/watch?v=la7ghnM_FfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need more gun

buy a silencer

>Not wearing his Dutch battle-clogs

1. get 8x scope, attach to knife
2. get bayonet mount, attach knife+scope to gun

now u ready

What kind of pistol is that?

Only gun in whole country = new president

dont get nicked being cute dane. You dont have the same verbal freedoms we celebrate here.

SOON

That's one of those euroweenie pepper pistols isn't it?

In some european countries they sell pepper pistols. Pistols that are incapable of firing real bullets and instead fire puffs of irritant.

The idea is that the gun shape + the bang + the pepper will dissuade criminals without actually hurting them.

No I'm not joking.

that is literally the only gun in holland

the only legal gun allowed in The Cuckerlands... it shoots blanks. Only allowed to keep indoors tho.

if only my state allowed the hunred clip mag

>silencer

what brand is that steak knife?

You can actually do more damage with that thing of yours. i kid you not.

Better than some. Just remember you can build an open bolt SMG with a hacksaw, drill, and standard metal parts from a hardware store.

Look up the Luty SMG

Woah, how long was the waiting period for that bad boy?

Well I'm not using my dick as a primary weapon. Only as melee for insta-gibs.

16 months plus 4 bull-preps per week in front of the town rapist.

Gun good size for smuggling in anus. Knife too shiny. paint black

Sounds like hell on earth.

pretty gay desu

u wouldn't last a day with that kit

Does it have an unobstructed barrel?

Wat caliber?

Looks we have a contestant for the most Russian pic you have thread.

Nope, the barrel is sealed mate. Cal. 5.5. The blanks are inserted horizontally also, so when firing the "gun", the "muzzle" flash will exit on top of the gun.

Shit i wish i was american... really do :(

Is it legal to buy live shotgun ammo?

If so.

You could build yourself a 100% safe and reliable slam-bang, slamfire, 'four winds' shotgun for like $5.

No joke.

The slam bang is the #1 gun for oppressed citizens everywhere.

So long as they can get a few live 12 gauge shells.

What's the point of it then? Just to make noise?

I don't get it. You'd be better off with a baseball bat.

Nope, without a permit we can't own any type of ammo. A permit requires a full year of training and afterwards a yearly number of mandatory turnouts. You also must agree to random police visits to your house who will check the weapons, ammo, and all sorts of other regulations.

I want one of your yuro """guns""" for collecting. Where to buy?

bruh how you gonna shoot niggas with blanks

You know there are other ways then legal

cricket bat mate, for extra effect cut grooves on the narrow edges and insert razor blades. or wrap in barbed wire

Find a new country.

Yours is over.

I'd suggest that in the interim building a nice 6 foot spear for home defense but that's probably illegal as well.

Dammit once the Civil War starts where will I get a gun? I'm sure the Feds will confiscate and stop selling them.

Did some searching for you mate. This is basically the most trusted webshop in the netherlands and i believe it ships to anywhere in the world if i'm not mistaken.

bol.com/nl/p/alarmpistool-record/9200000064039119/?bltg=itm_event=click&mmt_id=6c252e360060532d&pg_nm=pdp&slt_id=prd_reco&slt_nm=product_recommendations&slt_pos=C1&slt_owner=ccs&itm_type=product&itm_lp=0&itm_id=9200000064039119&itm_role=in

There's also another legal variant, the Rohm:

bol.com/nl/p/alarmpistool-rohm-rg3/9200000064039138/?productId=9200000064039138&Referrer=ADVNLGOO002027-G-36371376386-S-69259941884-9200000064039138§ion=toys&language=en

Cheers

Pretty sure Geert here would get a pretty length prison sentence for that one.

Couldn't he just teleport behind them and shoot them with his little gun then take their big gun?

Thanks bb.

Tacticool gat, tovarsich

youtube.com/watch?v=la7ghnM_FfY

Ok Sup Forums. You have to watch this demo. Also here's a comment from a yuro noguns:
>Are these guns real like dangeorus like a 9mm gun can these guns hurt or are them for real or is it like bb guns ?

Ready

So i just followed some recommendations... i just attached a dutch tactical bayonet. Am i ready now?

But seriously Sven. You should buy an airsoft gun and carry it around. At least those look kind of real, and maybe Muhammed will run off.

Either that or make a zip gun. I can make on in 30 minutes with the tools in my shop.

>TFW you need a permid for airsoft guns

Airsoft requires a permit too, but is easier to get tho... you still must submit to random police visits and follow a few storage regulations. No kidding.

Holy fuck I'm dying

Am i good to go?

So much what in this picture

PUT .22 PELLETS IN IT; OR OTHER .22 soft metal projectile!!

didnt read the sealed barrel part....DRILL IT!!!

Your weapon shows no daily use. Your knife shows no sharpening marks.

You will be the first to die. Only thing I can advise is you hide.

you're alright